Author Topic: plans for breakfast dvd?  (Read 1611 times)

funkydrummer23

• \"I love lamp\"
    • http://
plans for breakfast dvd?
« on: May 23, 2005, 09:28:53 pm »
are there any plans for another breakfast dvd to be b&p\'d in the near future?.If anybody knows anthing let me know!!!!...

thanks
                                                                                                                                                                                                    shaun

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
plans for breakfast dvd?
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2005, 05:58:54 am »
Quote from: funkydrummer23
are there any plans for another breakfast dvd to be b&p\'d in the near future?.If anybody knows anthing let me know!!!!...

thanks
                                                                                                                                                                                                    shaun

no plans. work is being done on the making of real radio documentary, which is planned for release (sale) sometime in december.
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
plans for breakfast dvd?
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2005, 08:16:50 am »
nice.

You guys always seem to be keeping busy
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
plans for breakfast dvd?
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2005, 10:27:42 am »
thats pretty cool.  is it recording/studio, or real radio tour shows or both?  there better be a proper chunk of the Providence 3/12 show on it;)

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
plans for breakfast dvd?
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2005, 12:17:59 pm »
Quote from: Igziabeher
thats pretty cool.  is it recording/studio, or real radio tour shows or both?  there better be a proper chunk of the Providence 3/12 show on it;)

too early to say what will make it in, but yes, all that is in the list of footage.
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke