Author Topic: breakfast 2005-01-21 .ntsc.dvd.TORRENT: Sully\'s; Hartford, CT  (Read 6536 times)

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
breakfast 2005-01-21 .ntsc.dvd.TORRENT: Sully\'s; Hartford, CT
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2005, 04:43:59 pm »
Quote from: delfunk1
Wo thanks, I gotta go pick up an external harddrive before I dl this, unless anyone is offering to do a B&P??

With all the Wallingford representation on .info now, maybe someone would be willing to do a B&B (second B for biking)?
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

ChrisF

• http://
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2005, 04:56:42 pm »
Quote from: Whathefunk
Quote from: ChrisF
If you had the B+P for the toads CD + DVD then i threw an extra copy of this in your envelope.

Are you Ser?!?! Chris you are the definition of ser!!!! :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

maybe you misunderstood me. not everyone with a b+p got the sully\'s show. i think only one person had a b+p for both the toads dvd and the cds. who ever that was had extra postage on the envelope and it was enough to send 2 more dvds, so i put in sullys. it was either you or weekapaug, but i am really not sure who.

Whathefunk

« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2005, 05:00:18 pm »
Oh i hear ya... its all good man... i still think your the def. of a ser head!

Ant-Man

• govt.cheeze
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2005, 05:00:47 pm »
Quote from: davepeck
1.25gb - 14.7%...

1.15 GB    13.4%  60.9 kB/s DOWN 32.8 kB/s UP
3-4-05:  Inspired, enlightened, surprised, excited, confused, evoked euphoria, focused, newfound faith in music.

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2005, 08:43:03 pm »
Well done, ChrisF!

Thanks
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

mvallo

« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2005, 08:57:48 pm »
this was a sick show!!.  glad this show is finished. good job chris.

weekapaug19

• In the house
    • http://www.phishhook.com/lists/weekapaug19
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2005, 10:10:05 pm »
Quote from: Whathefunk
If you had the B+P for the toads CD + DVD then i threw an extra copy of this in your envelope.

Are you Ser?!?! Chris you are the definition of ser!!!! :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

maybe you misunderstood me. not everyone with a b+p got the sully\'s show. i think only one person had a b+p for both the toads dvd and the cds. who ever that was had extra postage on the envelope and it was enough to send 2 more dvds, so i put in sullys. it was either you or weekapaug, but i am really not sure who.

That was me....i usually try to throw an extra disc in with my B&P\'s if I have some just incase one disc messes up.  I was expecting you just to keep that extra disc, so this is a really nice bonus.  Thanks again for everything your doing for me and for this band, the taper\'s seriously are hardcore and I know that everybody appreciates that.  Thanks again.
"I don\'t know if it\'s an A-sharp or a B-Flat.......If you get this wrong, we\'ll all B-Flat"  -The Goonies

Buquebus

• SER breakfast geek
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2005, 10:57:59 am »
hey- I am w/o a dvd burner, and was wondering if anyone would do a b/p.  I could hook up a copy of a Team Hood dvd from the infamous Island Tour.  the show is from 4/2/98 and the quality is pretty sick.
04-02-98 Nassau Coliseum, Uniondale (Long Island), NY

1: Tube, My Mind Got a Mind of Its Own, The Sloth, NICU, Stash* > Horn, Waste, Chalk Dust Torture

2: Punch You in the Eye, Simple, Birds of a Feather**, Wolfman\'s Brother > Sneakin\' Sally Through the Alley > Frankie Says*** > Twist+, Sleeping Monkey, Rocky Top

E: Guyute

*Unfinished - middle jam extended, into Horn. **First time played (original). ***First time played (original); with Mind Left Body intro jam. +With a crazy "aliens-are-coming" jam
of anyone is interested hit me up via PM...
Not sure what is gonna transpire. Regardless, we ain\'t gonna forget the gravy.

ChrisF

« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2005, 01:25:17 pm »
Hey guys, i just wanted to let you know that in a few hours this torrent is probably coming down for rest of the day>night because i have to bring my computer to Porter\'s for the big bang. i am going to see if i can get this seeded from another location while i am out, but i am not sure thats going to happen. Just wanted to give a heads up.

Mark

• Ser PB Fan
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2005, 03:02:01 pm »
Chris - I am, without a doubt buying you a beer tonight. (Especially since Wook Walsh didn\'t show up to claim his half yard last night!)
"Anyone who knows a god damn thing about this band and has been there as long as some of us have, know god damn well that this show was something special." Ren re: Toads 8/23/07

ChrisF

« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2005, 04:22:14 pm »
Quote from: Mark
Chris - I am, without a doubt buying you a beer tonight. (Especially since Wook Walsh didn\'t show up to claim his half yard last night!)

sweet! thanks mark.

I just got an old pc up and running and set up BT. i have the files on a usb hard drive but the pc only has regular usb, so it will take a while for it to verify the files. It should be ready for seeding in about an hour. Im off to porters, see you guys there.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2005, 06:01:51 am by ChrisF »

Ant-Man

• govt.cheeze
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2005, 06:37:03 pm »
Hey guys, i just wanted to let you know that in a few hours this torrent is probably coming down for rest of the day>night because i have to bring my computer to Porter\'s for the big bang. i am going to see if i can get this seeded from another location while i am out, but i am not sure thats going to happen. Just wanted to give a heads up.

Stinks
3-4-05:  Inspired, enlightened, surprised, excited, confused, evoked euphoria, focused, newfound faith in music.

obsession600

• The Duke Of NY A#1
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2005, 08:47:40 pm »
I just got an old pc up and running and set up BT. i have the files on a usb hard drive but the pc only has regular usb, so it will take a while for it to verify the files. It should be ready for seeding in about an hour. If off to porters, see you guys there.

your dedication is appreciated
"I taught them everything they know, but not everything I know."
"The one thing that can solve most of our problems is dancing."
-James Brown

boombox

• SER Euro Fan
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2005, 02:01:35 pm »
39 hours to go and this slice of audio-visual glory will be mine - thanks guys for keeping open the windows on this for those of us with slower connections.
Originally posted by leith
Our overseas grassroots coordinator boombox!!! The Breakfast is spreading worldwide :)

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2005, 03:00:51 pm »
its a teriffic treat, you should enjoy.

thanks again for all of those who made this gem happen.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.