Author Topic: Setlist: 2009-09-25 - Daniel Street; Milford, CT  (Read 16919 times)

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
Setlist: 2009-09-25 - Daniel Street; Milford, CT
« Reply #75 on: September 28, 2009, 10:40:18 pm »
Jesus Christ from what I heard that night I thought it was someone I\'d seen around at shows over the years. Teddy I knew it wasn\'t you I saw you over on the side of the show and you didn\'t even fit the description.

what ever. I didnt accuse anyone just had the strong impression it was someone I recognized semi-regular over the years and would be seein again. Ok maybe they weren\'t at Daniel St, but I don\'t think it was a "random" either. I wasn\'t even tryin to call anyone out, just sayin whoever it was (which I bet I will see again... I been around a little longer than the burrito) that\'s not proper shit.

Wrong place, wrong time. Yeah, my bad. Sorry Teddy if you thought I was accusing you, don\'t know why you or anyone would assume that I\'m pretty sure the only thing I said was that it wasnt a wook and someone I was pretty damn sure I\'d seen around. Okay I didnt know for sure if they were at Daniel Street. Wrong place, wrong time. Don\'t even know why I brought it up to be honest except I was pissed some one I don\'t think is so random pulled that shit.

I said it wasnt a witch hunt I don\'t know why so many people got involved behind my back. Fuck it I won\'t bother tryin to stick up for my girl anymore, she\'s pissed, I look like an asshole... sweet

Sorry again to anyone who felt accused, I wasn\'t even looking at the guest list of 8 or whatever people .... everyone knows half those ppl don\'t show up and a bunch of others do anyway. Sorry especially to Teddy since you think I was tryin to call you out, not my intent and I knew it wasn\'t you. I know its not a cool thing to have people think you did, not my intent. I hope you can accept my apology, I realize I handled this in a way that might have made people suspicious of each other and that\'s not really cool cuz I know it wasn\'t any of you guys I know just some fuckin kid I had the strong impression I\'d seen around. But I will leave it with an apology.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2009, 11:04:02 pm by bdfreetuna »
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

TeddyT

« Reply #76 on: September 28, 2009, 11:41:36 pm »
Quote from: bdfreetuna;242464
Jesus Christ from what I heard that night I thought it was someone I\'d seen around at shows over the years. Teddy I knew it wasn\'t you I saw you over on the side of the show and you didn\'t even fit the description.

what ever. I didnt accuse anyone just had the strong impression it was someone I recognized semi-regular over the years and would be seein again. Ok maybe they weren\'t at Daniel St, but I don\'t think it was a "random" either. I wasn\'t even tryin to call anyone out, just sayin whoever it was (which I bet I will see again... I been around a little longer than the burrito) that\'s not proper shit.

Wrong place, wrong time. Yeah, my bad. Sorry Teddy if you thought I was accusing you, don\'t know why you or anyone would assume that I\'m pretty sure the only thing I said was that it wasnt a wook and someone I was pretty damn sure I\'d seen around. Okay I didnt know for sure if they were at Daniel Street. Wrong place, wrong time. Don\'t even know why I brought it up to be honest except I was pissed some one I don\'t think is so random pulled that shit.

I said it wasnt a witch hunt I don\'t know why so many people got involved behind my back. Fuck it I won\'t bother tryin to stick up for my girl anymore, she\'s pissed, I look like an asshole... sweet

Sorry again to anyone who felt accused, I wasn\'t even looking at the guest list of 8 or whatever people .... everyone knows half those ppl don\'t show up and a bunch of others do anyway. Sorry especially to Teddy since you think I was tryin to call you out, not my intent and I knew it wasn\'t you. I know its not a cool thing to have people think you did, not my intent. I hope you can accept my apology, I realize I handled this in a way that might have made people suspicious of each other and that\'s not really cool cuz I know it wasn\'t any of you guys I know just some fuckin kid I had the strong impression I\'d seen around. But I will leave it with an apology.

Tuna, you are a man for sticking up for your lady, its what any good guy would do. I didn\'t think you were accusing me since you had a good idea of who it was and I knew it wasn\'t me. I just didn\'t want anybody else reading this thread to have any "doubts" about innocent long time B\'fast fans that happened to be at Daniel St. thats all. Tuna, Pizzaburrito, PB4lyfe, and company, you guys are cool in my book for keeping the B\'fast scene alive in Northampton.

I haven\'t seen Robyn that drunk since the last Block Island tour. She and her future-hub were giving away hugs like there was no tomorrow. I did miss the part where she got kicked out though.
Anybody else catch the she-ladies at the bar making out at the end of the show? Its a rare sight to see at a sausage-filled Breakfast show :D

zuke583

• the whitest kid u know
« Reply #77 on: September 29, 2009, 12:06:53 am »
can\'t tell you how much i prefer she-ladies to she-men, he-ladies, and he-men...i\'m sorry that i missed their performance. that sounds like something that would happen at a sully\'s show or maybe somewhere in northampton

let me add that i thoroughly enjoy all of this drama

and again, the merge->puppetry is teh seeeeer biiiiiizzzzz naaaah kiiiiiiiid
take a big bite of the fruit of your labor

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #78 on: September 29, 2009, 01:20:30 am »
Thank you Teddy for a most gracious response, for not only accepting my apology but feeling where I was coming from, and the props too man. Really above and beyond what I deserve after going a bit over the top with this thing today. You\'re a stand-up dude thatsfordamnsure.

The last thing I wanted was to create any suspicion or rifts within our beloved family. Thanks again.

edit:: and yeah that is a hell of a Puppetry!
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
    • http://db.etree.org/freddiewaht420
« Reply #79 on: September 29, 2009, 07:23:09 am »
Quote from: bdfreetuna;242464

meltdown=peeped
take the E to the A to the D...you\'ll be all set

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #80 on: September 29, 2009, 10:20:38 am »
Wah if you were tryin to peep the meltdown you gotta go back in time 3-4 months.

Aftermath=peeped

Some day I\'ll tell you a tall tale all about it.

jking

• thanks!!
    • http://
« Reply #81 on: September 29, 2009, 10:29:11 am »
so, i guess the question is, what *should* i offer your girl to get some porta potty poonanny?? obviously coke doesn\'t work....

;)

tyzack

• http://
« Reply #82 on: September 29, 2009, 10:57:14 am »
I liked the HLH->DWD in the first set.

I thought that in terms of "phishyness" of the jam, it was good in the number of notes played, and tim slew the solos, but the rest of the band lagged behind in tightness. Maybe it\'s the mix of my headphones, but dangle was a bit of a no-show in the jam.

Or it could be the song, because I always think that mike is a no-show in it too.
Apartheid: A policy of segregation and political and economic discrimination.

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
« Reply #83 on: September 29, 2009, 05:14:22 pm »
Quote from: jking;242496
so, i guess the question is, what *should* i offer your girl to get some porta potty poonanny?? obviously coke doesn\'t work....

;)

:wah:

krispy

• I\'m a negative creep
« Reply #84 on: September 29, 2009, 06:19:03 pm »
in the running for thread of the year...

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
« Reply #85 on: September 29, 2009, 06:54:30 pm »
Quote from: krispy;242552

not saying much though..

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
« Reply #86 on: September 29, 2009, 07:10:34 pm »
Quote from: freddiewaht;242554
Quote from: krispy;242552

not saying much though..

BWAH !!
*Gia*

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
« Reply #87 on: September 29, 2009, 07:38:45 pm »
damn tuna that sucks man. nothing wrong with sticking up for your girl though. :thumbsup:

all I know about this show is I found out about it from vallo asking if I wanted to carpool as I was driving to new hampshire, after which I promptly forgot about it again. The next day I meet up with gavin and he says "did you know the breakfast covered down with disease last night?"

my response, as anyones would be to such a statement was simple and consisted of only two words: "Bullshit gabbo."

turns out he was right. strange choice for a cover :wtf2:

Quote from: TeddyT;242467
I haven\'t seen Robyn that drunk since the last Block Island tour.

What, was she sleeping in the truck the whole show?
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

Bret

• Sin-ser Breakfasthead
« Reply #88 on: September 29, 2009, 07:52:44 pm »
Quote from: FrankZappa;242562
Quote from: TeddyT;242467
I haven\'t seen Robyn that drunk since the last Block Island tour.

What, was she sleeping in the truck the whole show?

For some reason Block Island tends to do that to ya... it\'s not an easy show to attend, gotta train for weeks for that shit!
Lois: What the hell?  Marilyn Manson?  Is that who\'s causing all this?  Peter: Yeah, it\'s all him or hers fault.  Who does he or she think he or she is?  Look, you can totally see his or her nipples.  That\'s obscene... maybe.  Lois: There\'s only one thing to do.  Peter: You\'re right.  We got to find this Marilyn Manson and I\'ve got to give that bastard or bitch a piece of my mind or penis.

sconnie4satan

• from the block...
« Reply #89 on: September 29, 2009, 10:27:17 pm »
umm, yeah...igz said this show was great so i came to read the reviews.  sounds like a silly time had by all...

NYE at Daniel Street, eh?
Don\'t shoot the messenger it\'s not his fault...
It\'s just a drag when you\'re the last one to know.