Author Topic: Sirius or XM?  (Read 516 times)

Rujah

• team digest
    • http://
Sirius or XM?
« on: March 16, 2008, 08:42:12 pm »
I know there is quite a few .infoers who have Sirius, myself included. Just wondering what your guys thoughts are the possible merger of the two companies, and what company you think will survive if the merger is not approved? What stations will be kept, let go?

Personally, I am loyal to Sirius simply because of the Grateful Dead Channel, Jam_On, Howard, Ferrall, and of course the NFL. My brother has XM and he says the comedy is good on there but doesn\'t care to much for the music. And every time he\'s listening to Sirius while in my car, he always says how much he wish he had Sirius as opposed to XM.

I am all for the merger, if it means I can subscribe to Sirius or XM and have the NFL, MLB, Stern, Ferrall, Grateful Dead Channel among others. Not sure what I would want from XM besides MLB.
Merge futhermucker just you merge You futhermucker merge merge futhermucker now

You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye - Raoul duke - Hunter S. Thompson, Fear&Loathing

Gimme breakfast..................

Vassillios

• straight from the gutter
Sirius or XM?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2008, 10:30:39 pm »
XM has better hiphop stations, but that is about it. I have sirius and strongly prefer it over xm
i think it\'s turning back on me / i\'m down on the upside

Kaliguitar

Sirius or XM?
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2008, 06:55:07 am »
Howard = Sirius

+ Jam On

krispy

• I\'m a negative creep
Sirius or XM?
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2008, 11:36:12 am »
sirius (ser!)