Author Topic: Post Freak-out line-up discusion  (Read 16016 times)

Branch

• http://
Post Freak-out line-up discusion
« Reply #225 on: November 17, 2008, 07:32:01 pm »
Quote from: Klout;211228
I saw u at the westcott bujak, I thought u were good at what you did. I dont know how you would fit in or hang with the breakfast but you got my vote over stoops but jason press destroys you both with one hand tied behind his back

wow:doh:

krispy

• I\'m a negative creep
« Reply #226 on: November 17, 2008, 07:48:19 pm »
there is a difference between kissing ass and being a decent human.  you obviously don\'t get it.  whatevs brah,  karma\'s a bitch.

Klout

• Ser Face Tunage
    • http://www.myspace.com/klout
« Reply #227 on: November 17, 2008, 07:56:18 pm »
stoops is a cheeseball hack that belongs in a corny jam band like raq.

bad karma. sub-human morals. scaaaaarrrieeeeeeee.

get real.

krispy

• I\'m a negative creep
« Reply #228 on: November 17, 2008, 07:58:04 pm »
rapidly loosing respect

/it\'s not hard to be decent.

Klout

• Ser Face Tunage
« Reply #229 on: November 17, 2008, 08:03:24 pm »
Dear Mr. Stoops,

I regret to inform you that your performance at the Higherground was not up to my standards. While you are a talented musician and have many dedicated fans, I feel your personal style does not mesh well with that of the breakfast. I thank you for your participation and willingness to sit in with the band during this transition period. Best of luck to you in your life and musical endeavors.

Sincerely,
Klout

ps> eat a D

krispy

• I\'m a negative creep
« Reply #230 on: November 17, 2008, 08:06:30 pm »
wow.  that is a lot of energy dedicated to negativity.  I feel bad for other beings near you.

inthewhitelodge

« Reply #231 on: November 17, 2008, 08:07:25 pm »
Quote from: Klout;211312
Dear Mr. Stoops,

I regret to inform you that your performance at the Higherground was not up to my standards. While you are a talented musician and have many dedicated fans, I feel your personal style does not mesh well with that of the breakfast. I thank you for your participation and willingness to sit in with the band during this transition period. Best of luck to you in your life and musical endeavors.

Sincerely,
Klout

ps> eat a D

So, do you play keys? Or, who do you think is worthy?

(U-melt kicks ass...)
"When I hold you, I hold everything that is-- swans, volcanoes, river rocks, maple trees drinking the fragrance of the moon, bread that the fire adores. In your life I see everything that lives."- Pablo Neruda:wave:

Klout

• Ser Face Tunage
« Reply #232 on: November 17, 2008, 08:09:21 pm »
hahahaha krispy get a sense of humor you freak

u-melt sucks. halloween at the westcott was one of the worst musical performances I have ever witnessed. I was rahter buzzed and with a great group of about 20 friends, in great halloweeny spirits and I still found the music pathetic and seriously unworthy of stage that size. Their so called \'anthemic rock\' is more like talentless tasteless wanking. Bujak was more entertaining and held a better groove on his own than they could manage as a group
« Last Edit: November 17, 2008, 08:18:49 pm by Klout »

inthewhitelodge

« Reply #233 on: November 17, 2008, 08:16:48 pm »
Quote from: Klout;211316
hahahaha krispy get a sense of humor you freak

u-melt sucks. halloween at the westcott was one of the worst musical performances I have ever witnessed, I was wasted and with a great group of about 20 friends and I still found the music pathetic, their so called anthemic rock is more like talentless wanking. Bujak was more entertaining and held a better groove on his own than they could manage as a group

meh, I liked \'em when they were at Beardslee with TB a few years back. (Halloween)
"When I hold you, I hold everything that is-- swans, volcanoes, river rocks, maple trees drinking the fragrance of the moon, bread that the fire adores. In your life I see everything that lives."- Pablo Neruda:wave:

krispy

• I\'m a negative creep
« Reply #234 on: November 17, 2008, 08:21:23 pm »
I\'m sure there is nothing I could say at this point that you would agree with.  You would bash a breakfast show if I said I liked it.  I just don\'t dig the negativity.  There is too much of it in the world for me to actively seek it out.  Whatever I really don\'t care that much.  just trying to stay objective.  Next time we are at a show together I owe you a beer.  Hell I only have 300 posts and my first PB show was not until 96 so I can\'t be that cool anyway...

as for UMelt,  I have not listened enough to have an oppinion.  But every time I hear them on Jam on I say, wait is this the breakfast?  I don\'t know this song...
« Last Edit: November 17, 2008, 08:21:23 pm by krispy »

Klout

• Ser Face Tunage
« Reply #235 on: November 17, 2008, 08:26:01 pm »
I had much better memories of them from that show too whitey which was part of the reason i went. maybe westcott was a VERY off night for them. I would give them one more chance. they did some weird thing from almost famous with projections that really tanked in the first set (even hardcore fans were not impressed) so the doozeyness of that probably carried over to the second set but still it was a really bad show.

krispy I honestly hear you. Negativity sucks. I try to stay 100% positive in my daily life but something about this board sometimes brings out the wicked hatah in me which is why I only log in once every few months and vent these days. And I would bash the shit out of a breakfast show if it was a dooze, wether you said it was good or not. thats just how I roll. I think brutal honesty is more helpful to the band than constantly blowing smoke up their asses for the sake of positivity and good karma. on the flip side I will also give them higher more articulate praise than almost anyone else when they earn it. its a two way street. and thanks for the beer I will hold you too that. all my good karma still outweighs my neg .hagfo hater vision :)
« Last Edit: November 17, 2008, 08:35:10 pm by Klout »

galenas

• Global Moderator
« Reply #236 on: November 17, 2008, 08:28:14 pm »
hey jeff, never seen you live before, but definitely dig the tunes you have on myspace.

Klout

• Ser Face Tunage
« Reply #237 on: November 17, 2008, 08:42:07 pm »
Top 5 (semi-realistic) options in my mind after 12/31/08...

1. Jason press
2. Random dude (or chic) no one who has ever heard of but is the equivalent of d-man on keys
3. Trio till someone else comes along
4. Bujak
5. Stoops
« Last Edit: November 17, 2008, 08:46:41 pm by Klout »

krispy

• I\'m a negative creep
« Reply #238 on: November 17, 2008, 09:28:06 pm »
Quote from: Klout;211324
and thanks for the beer I will hold you too that. all my good karma still outweighs my neg .hagfo hater vision :)

sounds good.  I take giving beers seriously!

lizardflag

• http://www.jeffbujak.com
« Reply #239 on: November 18, 2008, 12:07:38 am »
Quote from: galenas;211326
hey jeff, never seen you live before, but definitely dig the tunes you have on myspace.

Many thank yous.:biggrin:  Check out http://www.livebuj.com for live stuff... but back to the Breakfast... keep playing damnit!!!!  I can\'t wait for the Southbridge and Albany shows.  I\'ll be there for sure.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 12:09:59 am by lizardflag »
JEFF BUJAK Web | LIVEBUJ