Author Topic: Post Freak-out line-up discusion  (Read 16012 times)

thatguy

Post Freak-out line-up discusion
« Reply #210 on: November 17, 2008, 02:18:46 pm »
Quote from: lizardflag;211236
Quote from: Klout;211228
I saw u at the westcott bujak, I thought u were good at what you did. I dont know how you would fit in or hang with the breakfast but you got my vote over stoops but jason press destroys you both with one hand tied behind his back

Rock out... thanks!  In no way am I saying that I\'m "better than anyone" or that I would be a good keyboardist for the Breakfast.  There\'s no competition in music as far as I\'m concerned.  And I\'m glad you think Jason could destroy me... but on the same note, I don\'t really care.  I play music for the love of what I do.  I know some people don\'t dig it... and that\'s OK with me (including some heads on this board...).  I know I\'ve been playing classical piano for 24 years... I know that I practice over 3 hours a day... I know that I will always have something to learn about piano and music in general... and I know that I play from my heart.  

So, seriously some of you... slam me if you want... tell me I suck... replace some of the letters in my forum name... that\'s just fine with me.  I\'m secure enough to take it.  I\'ll be over here practicing hard for the people that actually like what I do and I\'m sure the members of The Breakfast feel the same way I do.  We play on stage for the love of what we do.  If you don\'t dig it... move on, but don\'t try to bring down the one\'s who still love the band.  Just the fact that you take time out of your day to bring up what you DON\'T like about a band means that you still care and that\'s why the Breakfast should keep going.  (preach over...)

Now... say how "hippie" I am... and how gay I sound... and how I suck... I\'m ready for it.  It\'s not unexpected.  :disco:  It\'s like a one trick pony for this forum.

holy shit!great post,dont take no shit.:disco:

Klout

• Ser Face Tunage
    • http://www.myspace.com/klout
« Reply #211 on: November 17, 2008, 02:30:45 pm »
pretty long rant for someone who doesnt really care. just sayin.

ChrisF

• http://
« Reply #212 on: November 17, 2008, 02:48:05 pm »
Quote from: thatguy;211215
Quote from: lizardflag;211192

I would be there in a second.  The chance to even perform on stage with Tim and [-]Ron[/-] Chris would be an experience to say the least.  I would learn a lot.

wanna jam,i like your stuff.

dooooo it.

krispy

• I\'m a negative creep
« Reply #213 on: November 17, 2008, 02:58:29 pm »
I am so disappointed in this thread.  Why oh why can people not just be nice.  The anonymity of the internet has ruined human conversation.  We no longer feel the need to be even remotely nice or polite.

Tim, Adrian, if you are reading all this, thanks for playing.  I appreciate it and will continue to buy tickets and rock out with you all cause I dig what you do.  No matter who you do it with.

thatguy

« Reply #214 on: November 17, 2008, 03:04:45 pm »
your welcome brah!

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
« Reply #215 on: November 17, 2008, 03:21:17 pm »
I\'ll add to Krispy\'s comment..."Tim, Adrian and Chris, if you are reading all this, thanks for playing..."
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

lizardflag

• http://www.jeffbujak.com
« Reply #216 on: November 17, 2008, 04:28:13 pm »
Quote from: Klout;211244
pretty long rant for someone who doesnt really care. just sayin.

I guess I\'ll never win over here at .info.  :rip:  I just try to be positive so the band can look optimistically at the situation.  Of course that response was not unexpected.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2008, 04:47:42 pm by lizardflag »
JEFF BUJAK Web | LIVEBUJ

Klout

• Ser Face Tunage
« Reply #217 on: November 17, 2008, 04:59:20 pm »
Quote from: lizardflag;211264
 I guess I\'ll never win over here at .info.  :rip: I just try to be positive so the band can look optimistically at the situation.  Of course that response was not unexpected.

Quote from: krispy;211251
I am so disappointed in this thread. Why oh why can people not just be nice. The anonymity of the internet has ruined human conversation. We no longer feel the need to be even remotely nice or polite.

Tim, Adrian, if you are reading all this, thanks for playing. I appreciate it and will continue to buy tickets and rock out with you all cause I dig what you do. No matter who you do it with.

This is .info.

Not Dr. phil.  

A few people here actually have different opinions and different directions they would like to see the band go in and actually say what they feel.

If it bugs you out that much dont read it.

There is plenty of other people who will kiss the bands ass no matter what they do if thats all you want to hear.

siflandollie

• Victory to RAGE
« Reply #218 on: November 17, 2008, 05:12:04 pm »
Quote from: Klout;211274
 I guess I\'ll never win over here at .info.  :rip: I just try to be positive so the band can look optimistically at the situation.  Of course that response was not unexpected.

I am so disappointed in this thread. Why oh why can people not just be nice. The anonymity of the internet has ruined human conversation. We no longer feel the need to be even remotely nice or polite.

Tim, Adrian, if you are reading all this, thanks for playing. I appreciate it and will continue to buy tickets and rock out with you all cause I dig what you do. No matter who you do it with.

This is .info.

Not Dr. phil.  

A few people here actually have different opinions and different directions they would like to see the band go in and actually say what they feel.

There is plenty of other people who will kiss the bands ass no matter what they do if thats all you want to hear.

you know, it is possible to offer constructive criticism and still be polite at the same time.

lizardflag

« Reply #219 on: November 17, 2008, 05:25:29 pm »
Quote from: Klout;211274

This is .info.

Not Dr. phil.  

You\'re totally correct.  I\'m not here to tell anyone how to think.  Everyone has their own opinions and they should be free to express them.  But, I just really wanted to make sure that people were not thinking that I was saying that I\'m better than anyone or that I thought I would be a great addition to the Breakfast.  When you wrote that Jason destroys me... that\'s fine.  But, I had to explain that I wasn\'t saying that he didn\'t.  Anyways... just PR damage control as usual for me.  Running a business of music is not fun all the time.  Carry on... no more ranting... I guess I care too much!!!  Peace, ya\'ll. :)
JEFF BUJAK Web | LIVEBUJ

Klout

• Ser Face Tunage
« Reply #220 on: November 17, 2008, 05:30:54 pm »
glad to see you bow down to jpress as you should ;) your okay with me dude. good luck.

lizardflag

« Reply #221 on: November 17, 2008, 05:36:45 pm »
Quote from: Klout;211282
glad to see you bow down to jpress as you should ;) your okay with me dude. good luck.

Back in the day, I remember seeing Rezi a few times a month and the General Clinton Pub was a second home for me for a bit.  Jason throws the shit down!!
JEFF BUJAK Web | LIVEBUJ

Klout

• Ser Face Tunage
« Reply #222 on: November 17, 2008, 05:38:26 pm »
hahaha no way! did u go to o-state? I was there every show.

lizardflag

« Reply #223 on: November 17, 2008, 06:23:34 pm »
Quote from: Klout;211284

I had a bunch of friends that went to Hartwick.  I grew up and went to college in Syracuse.  So, every weekend, it was either Syracuse, Ithaca, Utica or Oneonta for shows.  I actually remember the reason why there was the sign "Please do not poop in the urinals" in the bathroom of the GCPube.  :awwyeah:
JEFF BUJAK Web | LIVEBUJ

Jim Cobb

• RailroadBuilder/RugPee-er
  • Global Moderator
    • http://www.urban-fetch.com
« Reply #224 on: November 17, 2008, 06:34:01 pm »
Quote from: lizardflag;211293
Quote from: Klout;211284

I had a bunch of friends that went to Hartwick.  I grew up and went to college in Syracuse.  So, every weekend, it was either Syracuse, Ithaca, Utica or Oneonta for shows.  I actually remember the reason why there was the sign "Please do not poop in the urinals" in the bathroom of the GCPube.  :awwyeah:

oh the pub...  haven\'t played there in a WHILE.
Postcount +1.