Author Topic: [LMA][Sendspace][BT]Breakfast 2009-09-18 Let it Roll Festival - Ghent, NY  (Read 5804 times)

mvallo

[LMA][Sendspace][BT]Breakfast 2009-09-18 Let it Roll Festival - Ghent, NY
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2009, 11:18:59 am »
Quote from: tyzack;241936
So you guys were able to open the .zipx file?

I tried to download "Zipx" http://www.winx-soft.com/index.html

But it gave me some sort of corruption error...

Winzip should uncompress the file.  I just upgraded to version 12. and it converted it to a .zipx file. but looks like older versions can\'t uncompress it. sorry guys. probably needed to go in to classic mode or something like that.

Archive is having problems. The contrabution Center has this message for this show:

"Waiting for admin 1
Checked out 0
server readonly -- tasks waiting for harddrive fix"
« Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 11:18:59 am by mvallo »

Bret

• Sin-ser Breakfasthead
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2009, 11:53:13 am »
Quote from: galenas;241946
still can\'t download this mofo and am waving the white flag.

Are you hitting Stella Blues on Thursday... I could just bring you a copy on disc if you still can\'t get it.  I got it using the sendspace mp3 download link and winzip then threw them in I-tunes and burned some discs.
Lois: What the hell?  Marilyn Manson?  Is that who\'s causing all this?  Peter: Yeah, it\'s all him or hers fault.  Who does he or she think he or she is?  Look, you can totally see his or her nipples.  That\'s obscene... maybe.  Lois: There\'s only one thing to do.  Peter: You\'re right.  We got to find this Marilyn Manson and I\'ve got to give that bastard or bitch a piece of my mind or penis.

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2009, 01:15:44 pm »
Still the wizard.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

galenas

• Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2009, 02:15:11 pm »
Quote from: Spacey;241962
Still the wizard.

:that: thanks, dpeck!

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2009, 02:25:57 pm »
ah much better thanks matt and dave
*Gia*

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2009, 04:15:00 pm »
.RAR ?!! what kind of bullshit is this now???

Just kidding. Thanks everyone :)
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

mvallo

« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2009, 08:17:16 pm »
Can we all do .RAR? No more white flags!

krispy

• I\'m a negative creep
« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2009, 08:27:43 pm »
Matt, why do you prefer .RAR I don\'t mind it. I gots the botz to convert. just curious cause I don\'t use it myself.

Gfunk

• Papa^
    • http://www.myspace.com/weaksauce603
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2009, 12:07:24 am »
thank you!!! can\'t wait to rage this at the deli tomorrow!
Facial Hair Would Be So Nice

mvallo

« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2009, 09:34:10 am »
Quote from: krispy;242027
Matt, why do you prefer .RAR I don\'t mind it. I gots the botz to convert. just curious cause I don\'t use it myself.

I\'m indifferent about .rar or .zip. they basically do the same thing.  some people have winzip and some people don\'t. some people have winrar and some people don\'t. :D

peaches626

« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2009, 12:44:55 pm »
Quote from: DocEllis70;241940
thanks guys.. what a great time. the late night antics was great..missed teddy jumpin in the lake, but thats what makes him teddy. sluggin Chartreuse with the trio after their set was pretty intense.  the trio was something else on saturday night.. andrew barr from slip on drums was incredible.. and Dave from Ween is not only a great dude, but played an awesome set eventhough he had food poisoning earlier. weird beards...sorry i had to work the entrance for some of your set but i got a ride up to pop in for some of it and was glad you guys got to come join the fun. side note: Benevento went and got someone to come in to the house to tune the piano that was used by John Lennon during his \'lost weekend\' at the farm, and then brought the keys up to the barn to play (and it was tuned a half step down) for their set. threw in a few beatles teases throughout. thanks everyone for commin, and will get better and better each year..especially if we avoid the weekend of cold nights and other fests in area.

doc, thanks for the hookup this weekend, it was such an awesome event, especially considering it was the first year and the first big event put on by these guys!  the beards rocked hard and met tons of good folk.  the robot enjoyed himself as well.  the spot for this fest is so beautiful and perfect for these types of fests (although i imagine if it got real big the outdoor stage would have to become the main stage), and we can\'t wait to come back!
taints rule, gypsies drool!

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=515917765
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2009, 02:18:47 pm »
Sweet show. Great sound on the recording. Thanks to those who supplied! I love the playful banter throughout the whole show. Sounds like it was a damn good time out there.

Marijuana is a fruit. Tell everyone.
The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sagethicket. "Vamanos amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintscraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight.  --Eli Cash

tyzack

• http://
« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2009, 02:43:41 pm »
Quote from: Gordo;242080

Marijuana is a fruit. Tell everyone.
Apartheid: A policy of segregation and political and economic discrimination.

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2009, 07:22:43 pm »
Quote from: peaches626;242070
Quote from: DocEllis70;241940
thanks guys.. what a great time. the late night antics was great..missed teddy jumpin in the lake, but thats what makes him teddy. sluggin Chartreuse with the trio after their set was pretty intense.  the trio was something else on saturday night.. andrew barr from slip on drums was incredible.. and Dave from Ween is not only a great dude, but played an awesome set eventhough he had food poisoning earlier. weird beards...sorry i had to work the entrance for some of your set but i got a ride up to pop in for some of it and was glad you guys got to come join the fun. side note: Benevento went and got someone to come in to the house to tune the piano that was used by John Lennon during his \'lost weekend\' at the farm, and then brought the keys up to the barn to play (and it was tuned a half step down) for their set. threw in a few beatles teases throughout. thanks everyone for commin, and will get better and better each year..especially if we avoid the weekend of cold nights and other fests in area.

doc, thanks for the hookup this weekend, it was such an awesome event, especially considering it was the first year and the first big event put on by these guys!  the beards rocked hard and met tons of good folk.  the robot enjoyed himself as well.  the spot for this fest is so beautiful and perfect for these types of fests (although i imagine if it got real big the outdoor stage would have to become the main stage), and we can\'t wait to come back!

i had no idea of the robot\'s gender until now.

ds673488

• Fair Weather Fan
« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2009, 03:58:52 pm »
this show sounds great, thanks all!
DS Newbers