Author Topic: McArthur\'s American Grill; Pleasantville, NY  (Read 1763 times)

derickw

• Drunken Garbage Can
    • http://
McArthur\'s American Grill; Pleasantville, NY
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2007, 02:12:41 pm »
well when ever you get it up if you could post a link i\'d like to check it out
never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you

-. --- .-- / - .... .- - ... / -.. .. -.-. -.-

galenas

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2007, 04:38:18 pm »
Quote from: kindm\'s;164567
how was the show ? did anyone go ?

yeah, i went. it was a really good time. place was packed with parents of kids who won a big football game that day. great, great people. i could only stay for the first set tho. i actually kept a set list, which i have at home and will post if i remember tonight. tim said the rest of the show (three sets, i believe) was also fun.

derickw

• Drunken Garbage Can
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2007, 08:52:51 am »
there are a couple places i really want to check a TT out at and this is def. one of them

kindm's

• Who Runs Barter Town...
  • Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2007, 09:28:58 am »
Quote from: derickw;164768
there are a couple places i really want to check a TT out at and this is def. one of them

eh.

The place is alright I guess but the setup is a little weird and it is more restaurant than bar. But we enjoyed ourselves there, and the food was pretty good.

The goodpoints are the food and the location, 1 block from the Pleasantville Train Sta.

I prefer the Katonah Bar and Grill to this place which isn\'t saying much, but the grill is only a few blocks from my place
"You can bet everything will come to an end. It's going to be ugly and it's going to be a mess, and it's going to be something that somebody did in the name of God...."

Frank Zappa, Artist as Genetic Design Flaw,
    Ecolibrium Interviews, Vol #19

derickw

• Drunken Garbage Can
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2007, 09:59:12 am »
any venue a couple blocks from your own house can\'t really be beat

galenas

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2007, 06:49:59 pm »
Quote from: kindm\'s;164769
I guess but the setup is a little weird

ah, tim played in the bar area this time so it was much better and more lively. i was hoping to see you guys there. you and kim going to toads?

kindm's

• Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2007, 10:29:22 am »
Quote from: galenas;164967

ah, tim played in the bar area this time so it was much better and more lively. i was hoping to see you guys there. you and kim going to toads?

Interesting. Where ? was he in the little area they normally have a table next to the door ?

The Ryan Montbleau Band was playing in Troy and Kim had been planning to go for a long time. So we did that.

RE: Thursday Toads. Not sure yet. We have been running around for the past 4 or 5 weeks. and I have to go home on Saturday as well. I think it will be a game time decision. You need a ride ?
"You can bet everything will come to an end. It's going to be ugly and it's going to be a mess, and it's going to be something that somebody did in the name of God...."

galenas

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2007, 12:44:16 pm »
Quote from: kindm\'s;165178

Interesting. Where ? was he in the little area they normally have a table next to the door ?

The Ryan Montbleau Band was playing in Troy and Kim had been planning to go for a long time. So we did that.

RE: Thursday Toads. Not sure yet. We have been running around for the past 4 or 5 weeks. and I have to go home on Saturday as well. I think it will be a game time decision. You need a ride ?

a ride would be sweet if you guys are going. thanks so much for the offer. i may have some newbie friends driving up as well tho, so i\'ll have to play it by ear. i\'ll give you a call wed, cool?

kindm's

• Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2007, 05:09:52 pm »
Quote from: galenas;165196
Quote from: kindm\'s;165178

a ride would be sweet if you guys are going. thanks so much for the offer. i may have some newbie friends driving up as well tho, so i\'ll have to play it by ear. i\'ll give you a call wed, cool?

Sure I should probably know if I am gonna go by then.