Author Topic: Bfam Will You Give Breakfest A Helping Hand  (Read 8025 times)

bonzo

Bfam Will You Give Breakfest A Helping Hand
« on: January 19, 2011, 10:54:58 pm »
so i guess many of you guys and gals are starting to wonder whats up with breakfest 2011. I want to make this year wicked epic. I mean does the breakfast fuck around with there music no they don\'t. This is a top notch band so why have there festival be anything but top notch. lets do this right bfam make it a weekend , some cool twists,AND MORE. Every time The Breakfast play they play better then the last time they played and blow the shit out of people minds so let do the same with Breakfest it will be a double mind blowing experience. So i\'m asking for your help bfam would you lend or donate money for breakfest.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 11:06:12 pm by bonzo »

Klout

• Ser Face Tunage
    • http://www.myspace.com/klout
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2011, 11:25:34 pm »
I\'ll donate if its in upstate NY, not bumfuck Maine.

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2011, 11:40:14 pm »
Its actually New Hampshire.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

GLuft3

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2011, 07:46:02 am »
You mean Maine isn\'t just part of New Hampshire?

What are the dates again?
Always with the negative waves, Moriarty!  Always with the negative waves!

zuke583

• the whitest kid u know
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2011, 07:49:07 am »
bonzo could you be more specific with your request? how much do you think you\'ll need from fan donations? will donations ensure a 2-day fest? what kind of plans do you have for breakfest 2? will there be refunds if the fest doesn\'t happen for some reason?

there are probably like 20 regular posters on .info. if each person gave $10 would that be sufficient?
take a big bite of the fruit of your labor

NickNels

• \"That\'s a Deeeewwwww!\"
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2011, 09:06:12 am »
Quote from: zuke583;264872
bonzo could you be more specific with your request? how much do you think you\'ll need from fan donations? will donations ensure a 2-day fest? what kind of plans do you have for breakfest 2? will there be refunds if the fest doesn\'t happen for some reason?

there are probably like 20 regular posters on .info. if each person gave $10 would that be sufficient?

I\'m with Zuke on this.  I am absolutely open to making a donation and helping out, but more details would be nice.  I am sure I\'m not the only one here who is very appreciative of the work you\'ve put in.  I would like to support your efforts.  I think if you can throw together some kind of "business plan" for the festival it would make it a lot easier to get behind.  Location, music budget, vendor info, artist lineup (or at least who you\'d like to invite), etc...

Good luck and keep us updated!
"After some fun times, Luke spacedocked Marissa."

frolfer

• breakfast geek
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2011, 09:14:40 am »
Upstate would be a close second but NH is the way to go. That is where it was held the first time, and hampsh loves the Breakfast! Seems like there is a solid fanbase there. We should build on that. Continue to make it better and watch it grow. I would love to donate. Keep laying out more info brother!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 09:38:30 am by frolfer »
Painted wind and sound, sun and all the clouds, oohooh

bonzo

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2011, 09:36:05 am »
,I\'m not asking for free money I would pay you back or you can donate, but its looking like indo box, roc, otis grove, maybe some kind of mondo gecko thing,tim, 2 nights with the breakfast, maybe kung fu, and a twist, and a dj, this is going to cost somewhere around 10,000-12,000$ any money made would go to the band or other breakfest things, I don\'t have a date yet waiting phish to put up there summer tour, and I am also going to the town of goshen  so we will not get sorry chiped

NickNels

• \"That\'s a Deeeewwwww!\"
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2011, 09:49:44 am »
Quote from: bonzo;264877
,I\'m not asking for free money I would pay you back or you can donate, but its looking like indo box, roc, otis grove, maybe some kind of mondo gecko thing,tim, 2 nights with the breakfast, maybe kung fu, and a twist, and a dj, this is going to cost somewhere around 10,000-12,000$ any money made would go to the band or other breakfest things, I don\'t have a date yet waiting phish to put up there summer tour, and I am also going to the town of goshen  so we will not get sorry chiped

sounds like a great start!  Keep us updated
"After some fun times, Luke spacedocked Marissa."

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2011, 10:33:31 am »
Baller status.

I don\'t have a lot of spare loot at the moment, but I will go up there and help you with prep/ground work. Let me know what you need help with.

Also, I will build you a website.
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

Mark

• Ser PB Fan
    • http://
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2011, 10:53:44 am »
100% in as long as it does not conflict with GOTV 7/23.
"Anyone who knows a god damn thing about this band and has been there as long as some of us have, know god damn well that this show was something special." Ren re: Toads 8/23/07

bonzo

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2011, 11:26:11 am »
What\'s gotv

kindm's

• Who Runs Barter Town...
  • Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2011, 11:37:21 am »
Quote from: bonzo;264898
What\'s gotv

Gathering Of The Vibes = gotv
"You can bet everything will come to an end. It's going to be ugly and it's going to be a mess, and it's going to be something that somebody did in the name of God...."

Frank Zappa, Artist as Genetic Design Flaw,
    Ecolibrium Interviews, Vol #19

jking

• thanks!!
    • http://
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2011, 11:53:08 am »
i\'ll help.... you got a paypal set up for this?

bonzo

« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2011, 12:04:34 pm »
No I dont , never used paypal should I