Author Topic: Setlist: 2005-04-25 - Minglewood; Columbia, SC  (Read 3952 times)

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
Setlist: 2005-04-25 - Minglewood; Columbia, SC
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2005, 12:03:29 pm »
that sucks about the sound. it so important for bands like the breakfast to have quality sound at their shows or it makes them seem amatuer.

did one of these guys break a mirror a few years ago? it seems they have no luck on the road or for business that matter.

i hope this summer changes all of that...
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

Marcial

• Big Wooly Mammoth
    • http://www.chondrolicious.com
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2005, 12:19:22 pm »
This was a great show... especially for Columbia, SC on a MONDAY.  There were between 40-60 people there, with most staying through the end of the show and really digging it.  The sound was not great.  The boys were all dead tired from having to screw around with the broken trailer all day & barely made it.  The crowd was yelling for an encore for a little while, but the band was just too beat down.  

Condsidering the week night southern shows I\'m used to (me + 1 or 2 + the band) this show was a definite success.  I hope it\'s a sign of things to come.
Switching peeping observing and licking
No telling next day what I be thinking

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2005, 12:28:01 pm »
40-60 people in the south on a monday night, these guys should be playing it up down there

they can\'t even draw that many on a weekend night in Jersey.

good for all of you, sucks that they have to be road warriors and can\'t be fresh everynight
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

rustyD

• http://
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2005, 12:47:31 pm »
They were totally on musically, once things got going and they settled into the show.  True, they were tired and bummed out prior to the show, but after a scorching first set they were having fun by setbreak, taking shots and all that.  

They were in good spirits as they moved on to the next gig.

The south seems like a good place for bands nowadays.  People are psyched to go out and see music.