Author Topic: New album status??  (Read 7243 times)

Rujah

• team digest
    • http://
New album status??
« Reply #135 on: September 03, 2006, 07:55:37 pm »
picture?
Merge futhermucker just you merge You futhermucker merge merge futhermucker now

You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye - Raoul duke - Hunter S. Thompson, Fear&Loathing

Gimme breakfast..................

jocelyn

• Not in charge.
    • http://www.myspace.com/cowwcowboogie
New album status??
« Reply #136 on: September 03, 2006, 08:21:08 pm »
I love how on page 9 of this thread Jordan\'s name is spelled 3 different ways. :P
Masturbation in the MFA

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
New album status??
« Reply #137 on: September 03, 2006, 09:54:54 pm »
Quote from: leith
Anyway I do support the guys in their efforts now I just am not as enthralled as I once was that\'s all.

That was my first reaction after I heard the news... especially after I heard Beardslee was Jordan\'s last show the day AFTER the show (and I had decided at the last minute not to make it to that show... I definitely would have otherwise...)..

but then I went to Providence and Southbridge, and, well... I have never seen 3 people put so much effort into creating live music on stage.

I dig the Breakfast trio! For all I care they can remain a power trio forever and never get another keyboard player.

I\'m really looking forward to my next shows in Burlington and Albany because as a 3 part band it seems like Breakfast is really taking the jams into some new and crazy places.. I mean this band was never *predictable* but after 40 shows or whatever you can predict a lot of whats going to happen. Those last 2 shows as a trio were totally unpredictable!

For some reason both the Southbridge and Providence recordings don\'t stand out as "best ever" when I listen to them again... but, screw it, my mind was blown on both occasions.
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

davepeck

• Administrator
New album status??
« Reply #138 on: September 07, 2006, 06:44:31 pm »