Author Topic: Solo TimmyP @ Porters 8/21/04  (Read 2034 times)

leith

• B'Fam West Coast Member
    • http://leithsd.googlepages.com/home
Solo TimmyP @ Porters 8/21/04
« on: August 21, 2005, 09:11:24 pm »
PrincessCaspian kept the setlist but highlights from my 1st Solo Timmy show were Sundance, Till There was You, Question Mark, Kodachrome SER!!!!!! Crystal Ship was nice.
Hearing Solo Timmy on disc GIVES YOU NO CLUE HOW EPIC IT REALLY IS TO BE THERE!!! Just a few of us there(Mama.... Berzerker, Gfunk,PrincessCaspian) but  there was still that Puppethouse glow among us all including Tim.
I will post a brief synopsis when I get home of my trip but suffice it to say now You ALL are some of the best people I have EVER met in my life. That is the truth and I will NEVER forget how much love the Breakfast family is capable of.
Worrying is like praying for something you don't want.

Whathefunk

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2005, 10:09:03 pm »
It was nice to meet you this weekend leith, i really wanted to stay around for this show but i needed to check out of the hotel room at 11 and the show wasn\'t till 5. :doh:  But the \'san diego\' was much appreciated  :stoned: .  Have a safe trip back bud!

Mark

• Ser PB Fan
    • http://
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2005, 10:50:22 pm »
Damn, sorry I missed this. Leith-great to meet you, twas a blast. Folks, he\'s better in person than on the board!
"Anyone who knows a god damn thing about this band and has been there as long as some of us have, know god damn well that this show was something special." Ren re: Toads 8/23/07

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2005, 11:47:18 pm »
Quote from: leith
You ALL are some of the best people I have EVER met in my life. That is the truth and I will NEVER forget how much love the Breakfast family is capable of.

I told you months ago that you just need to meet all the people in the group.  Definitely a silly and high energy bunch.
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

sallyalli

• NewHampshire Fordamnsure
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2005, 12:04:33 pm »
leith, Kodachrome was ser this time around. So happy that i got to meet you and experiance your wonderful personality. Im really excited to see you @ moe down.
:banguitar: :banboogy2:

princesscaspian

• gemini tactics
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2005, 01:02:52 pm »
here is the setlist from yesterday\'s show:

Set I: jam> Could This Be Magic?, Aja, Hits from the Bong, Hey Hey What Can I Do, Don\'t Think Twice (It\'s Alright), \'Till There Was You, Take a Walk on the Wild Side, Crystal Ship, Feelin\' Groovy, Dirty Love*, Suspicious Minds, Strawberry Fields, Sundance**

Set II: Talk To The Wind, jam > Sunny Afternoon, Question Mark and the Mind, Kodachrome, Me and My Arrow, I\'m So Tired, I\'m a Believer, Breaking the Girl**> Benefit of Mr. Kite

Set III: Lady Madonna, Vasoline, Wish You Were Here#

*="neverland" jam
**=sick jam
#=super fast inclimate weather version

all in all it was a great show... cut short during set III due to a passing rainstorm...

many thanks to george, jake, gavin, alli, holly, and leith for the great company out on the patio... we were all pretty strung out from the insanity this weekend, and it was nice to chill with great heads and listen to some acoustic timmy to close out such a fantastic marathon of the breakfast. :D
and what CAN you do, when your world is invaded by a reggaejunkiejew?!?

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2005, 02:13:53 pm »
yeah it was fun.........kodacrome, hey hey what can i do = songs he plays every show.  maybe its time for some new TT songs??
*Gia*

SlimPickens

• just the tip
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2005, 03:28:37 pm »
give the kid a break.  between the hundreds of songs in his head for TT, the breakfast, and the boomers, then you throw in the mastery of 2 complex albums for the Puppethouse shows... that\'s a lot of variety.

oldnewbie

• it\'s recreational...
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2005, 03:50:41 pm »
i\'m just glad leith got out of CT in one piece   ;)

plainandsimple

• running against the wind
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2005, 04:55:58 pm »
SOUNDS LIKE IT WAS A GOOD CHILL AFTERNOON IN WESTBROOK. lEITH IT WAS GOOD TO HEAR THAT U HAD A GOOD TIME IN CT, COME AGAIN SOON......

BEZERKER AMKE SURE U TALK TO DERICK W ABOUT THOSE PUPPET HOUSE TICKETS. I FORGOT TO FIND U AT THE END OF THE NIGHT..... THANKS
Simpleman. Thats what I am...
"Bubba said those are magic shooes. Bubba said they\'d take me anywhere. Of course Bubba use to beat me with a rubber hose and call me a retard."

Dig

Whathefunk

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2005, 05:01:46 pm »
hey whats with the capslock guy?  ;)  hah nice meeting u this weeknd P&S...thanks for the beer! told you i\'d remember it!

plainandsimple

• running against the wind
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2005, 06:16:32 pm »
Quote from: Whathefunk
hey whats with the capslock guy?  ;)  hah nice meeting u this weeknd P&S...thanks for the beer! told you i\'d remember it!

Same here man, and i didnt think u would but i was provin wrong. See ya soon
Simpleman. Thats what I am...
"Bubba said those are magic shooes. Bubba said they\'d take me anywhere. Of course Bubba use to beat me with a rubber hose and call me a retard."

Dig