Author Topic: HSMF Dates are up  (Read 605 times)

jking

• thanks!!
    • http://
HSMF Dates are up
« on: May 05, 2006, 11:42:45 am »
notice this thread isn\'t in the upcoming breakfast shows area....  :hscratch: :doh: :idunno: :hair: :banghead: :deadhorse

http://www.jambase.com/festivals/highsierra/schedules/

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
HSMF Dates are up
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2006, 11:56:35 am »
well, want a new album or more tourdates?
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

jking

• thanks!!
    • http://
HSMF Dates are up
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2006, 12:03:47 pm »
i want more tourdates, personally.

they\'ve got the material for the album already, so stay on the road, keep building momentum, keep turning on fans, keep maturing the music. whenever they get a chance to record, it\'ll be a killer album, based solely on the new tunes we\'ve already heard. so, no rush on that, it\'ll be awesome whenever it comes out. but stay in front of those big audiences as much as possible, so more folks will actually buy the album!

i know steffmo said we\'d be disappointed at some of the dates the band doesn\'t have, and i\'m guessing this is one of them. but there seems to be a bunch of major festivals that have been announced breakfast-less. which is fine, scheduling and booking and all that fun stuff doesn\'t always work out the way we\'d (i\'d) like, but damn. after some of the hints from the last tour, i kinda figured this one would be a go.

galenas

• Global Moderator
HSMF Dates are up
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2006, 12:07:38 pm »
i think i\'d have to agree that more tour dates are more important... but what the hell do i know?

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
HSMF Dates are up
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2006, 12:12:51 pm »
There is nothing sweeter and finer than waking up in the morning and seeing new tourdates announced.

I\'m just curious to see the way the summer pans out. The Spring Tour got the fire burning now they just need to keep adding fuel to the fire. I hope to see them on the road a lot this summer. Considering that the June 17th show is set in stone and no other shows can be added before then, it leaves us with anything is possible from that point out.

more tourdates!
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

Overexjoesure

• Jai Guru Deva Om
HSMF Dates are up
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2006, 12:51:48 pm »
The Breakfast played High Sierra in 02 & 03, but haven\'t played again

July 6th, 2002 - High Sierra Mountain Music Festival; Quincy, CA
I: Attraction to Shade Ditty > Great Big Fiery Ball in the Sky > Merge > Drunk Monk Bar, Buquebus > Drum Solo, Uncle Freddy, Taboo or Not Taboot, Wild Pack of Asscracks

July 7th, 2002 - High Sierra Mountain Music Festival; Quincy, CA
I: The Vermont Song, Escher\'s Etchings > Lit > The Chase, Food For Thought* > The Grand Scheme of Things**, LDZ > Score
* 1: Even Broken clocks are right twice a day
2: What do you call the tube in a paper towel roll?
3: SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY

July 7th, 2002 - High Sierra Mountain Music Festival; Quincy, CA
I: Jam* > Willie the Pimp@** > In Memory of Elizabeth Reed@^, Feel Like a Stranger@^^ > Turn on you Love Light@%, Roadhouse Blues@%%
* Marcus Miller riff; PB on instruments
** Jake Cinniger on guitar (Umphrey\'s Mcgee)
@ Adrian and Eric on Drums (Mountain of Venus) ^ Mike and Jody on guitar (MOV)
^^ Brad on Guitar (Ray\'s Music Exchange), Mike, Tanya on vocals (MOV), Dave on bass (MOV)
% Joel on keys (Umphrey\'s Mcgee), all of MOV
%% John on guitar (Free Peoples), Jody, Mike, Dave, Eric (MOV)

Tim and Adrian also performed at a MONSTERS of ROCK show with members of Umphrey\'s, Particle and a few other stragglers.  I was just going through the venues and noticed how hot the venues were back in the day.....

July 3rd, 2003 - High Sierra Music Fest; Quincy, CA
I: Superfly Phaddy Fat > Gravity > Attraction To Shade Ditty > Beef Barley, Phaddy Boom Baddy, Buquebus > Spunk*
* Bass solo; Drum Solo

July 6th, 2003 – High Sierra Music Fest; Quincy, CA
I: Rufus > Drunk Monk Bar, Wake Up in a Coma > Cosmic Spaceway Rhyme, May Fly Disarray, Whipping Post*
E: The Chase
* w/ Tanya Shilock (Mountain of Venus) on vocals
Free me from vices, free me from fear.. Free me from anything that keeps me from here.