Author Topic: July 26....Rocks Off Cruise...  (Read 7466 times)

Me!

• life got in the way
    • http://www.myspace.com/ekkatin
July 26....Rocks Off Cruise...
« Reply #105 on: July 25, 2006, 02:05:10 pm »
^^yeah there is.  I watched people get pipes and liquor taken last year because there was a post on here saying it was a free for all
Everywhere there\'s lots of piggies, Living piggy lives. You can see them out for dinner With their piggy wives, Clutching forks and knives To eat their bacon

RadicalRich1138

« Reply #106 on: July 25, 2006, 02:09:26 pm »
RAQ was chill

Me!

• life got in the way
« Reply #107 on: July 25, 2006, 02:11:57 pm »
just letting people know what I saw, may want to be prepared for the worst
Everywhere there\'s lots of piggies, Living piggy lives. You can see them out for dinner With their piggy wives, Clutching forks and knives To eat their bacon

Rujah

• team digest
    • http://
« Reply #108 on: July 25, 2006, 02:50:50 pm »
yeah i was there last year, and there was def. some bullshit security checks on peeps before entering the boat, even though they did allow some ppl under 21 on to the boat so who knows.  your best bet would be to roll up a couple joints and put them in your cig pack.  hopefully they have a better selection of beers besides just bud and budlight in aluminium cans.
Merge futhermucker just you merge You futhermucker merge merge futhermucker now

You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye - Raoul duke - Hunter S. Thompson, Fear&Loathing

Gimme breakfast..................

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #109 on: July 25, 2006, 03:19:50 pm »
they searched in depth every taper who came on the boat. they def. checked hard last year. still got the herb on the boat but whatever, I won\'t be there.

you ugly mutha fuckaz enjoy!
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

derickw

• Drunken Garbage Can
« Reply #110 on: July 25, 2006, 05:12:27 pm »
Quote from: Rujah
yeah i was there last year, and there was def. some bullshit security checks on peeps before entering the boat, even though they did allow some ppl under 21 on to the boat so who knows.  your best bet would be to roll up a couple joints and put them in your cig pack.  hopefully they have a better selection of beers besides just bud and budlight in aluminium cans.

that i would not suggest. every show that i have ever been to that is the one def. spot they check
never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you

-. --- .-- / - .... .- - ... / -.. .. -.-. -.-

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #111 on: July 25, 2006, 05:37:08 pm »
Quote from: derickw
Quote from: Rujah

that i would not suggest. every show that i have ever been to that is the one def. spot they check

take a bat and the buds and put them in the front waist area. with my belly, I had small children under there.

obsession600

• The Duke Of NY A#1
« Reply #112 on: July 25, 2006, 08:27:39 pm »
The boat is 18+

I have never heard of the security being chill. I\'ve always heard of them as being quick to anger/confuse.
The search last year was all about looking for pipes and bags. Roll a couple joints and put them in your pocket with your change etc. if you don\'t have the physique to pull off Spacey\'s move.

I seem to remember the beer selection being something like Coors, bud/light, pbr?, corona, heineken, bass?

Spacey, I wish I could have met your kids.
"I taught them everything they know, but not everything I know."
"The one thing that can solve most of our problems is dancing."
-James Brown

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #113 on: July 25, 2006, 08:56:21 pm »
maybe next time I will bring the kids again.

Me!

• life got in the way
« Reply #114 on: July 25, 2006, 09:07:04 pm »
so what\'s the final role call on this one?  

btw: derick when does the night ever end when the music is over.....

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
« Reply #115 on: July 26, 2006, 06:51:40 am »
yea, well I\'d just like to tell you all "YOU SUCK!" since I can\'t go tonight. Enjoy yourselves, you bastards!
:banghead: ;)
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

derickw

• Drunken Garbage Can
« Reply #116 on: July 26, 2006, 08:17:42 am »
Quote from: Me!
so what\'s the final role call on this one?  

btw: derick when does the night ever end when the music is over.....

when you have to be in court at 8:30 the next morning for a stupid speeding ticket...... seriously who gets pulled over for going 65 in a 55.... bullshit...

oh and by the way, TODAY IS MY MONEY DAY, see you guys on the boat :boat:

yea, well I\'d just like to tell you all "YOU SUCK!" since I can\'t go tonight. Enjoy yourselves, you bastards!

:violin: see signature 1
« Last Edit: July 26, 2006, 08:22:58 am by derickw »

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
« Reply #117 on: July 26, 2006, 08:48:38 am »
When your on a boat you have to wait for it to dock before you can leave. No chance of jumping in the car after the 1st set. Add to that I start at 4am, so I\'d have to be on the road from nyc no later than 1:30 (and that\'s without going home to shower taboot) or I\'ll end up going to court at 8:30 in the morning some day like someone else I know. ;)
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

derickw

• Drunken Garbage Can
« Reply #118 on: July 26, 2006, 09:01:04 am »
Quote from: FrankZappa
When your on a boat you have to wait for it to dock before you can leave. No chance of jumping in the car after the 1st set. Add to that I start at 4am, so I\'d have to be on the road from nyc no later than 1:30 (and that\'s without going home to shower taboot) or I\'ll end up going to court at 8:30 in the morning some day like someone else I know. ;)

4AM... your getting screwed man.

shower pfftttt embrace your inner wook.

hopefully i\'ll see you around soon

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #119 on: July 26, 2006, 09:15:28 am »
Quote from: FrankZappa
I\'d have to be on the road from nyc no later than 1:30

the boat docks at 11...