Author Topic: Wicked Weird Dreams  (Read 888 times)

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
Wicked Weird Dreams
« on: September 17, 2008, 12:03:10 am »
last night i woke up in the middle of the night.  i was barely wake, mostlyh still sleeping, and i heard banging noises.  then all of a sudden i felt the other half of my bed/covers get loaded with a sudden amount of pressure/weight, and a very goth like voice in my ear.  i quickly opened my eyes and slammed my elbow as hard as i could to my right, where i felt and heard the weirdness, only to hit my mattress.  that REALLY creeped me out.  

also, ever dream of really having to piss bad and many times during the dream you need to go to the bathroom to wake up to yourself having to piss just as bad as your dream ?  happens sometimes to me.  last night i had about 4 different dreams of having to piss real bad only to wake up to really having to go.  i eventually went.

or, dreams of nearly falling and or falling of cliffs or airplanes to find yourself gasping at the edge of your bed.
*Gia*

Overexjoesure

• Jai Guru Deva Om
Wicked Weird Dreams
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2008, 12:38:28 am »
Watch out for lower astral entities.  They\'ll fuck with you like that.
Free me from vices, free me from fear.. Free me from anything that keeps me from here.

jocelyn

• Not in charge.
    • http://www.myspace.com/cowwcowboogie
Wicked Weird Dreams
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2008, 05:24:32 am »
Quote from: bezerker;203119
last night i woke up in the middle of the night.  i was barely wake, mostlyh still sleeping, and i heard banging noises.  then all of a sudden i felt the other half of my bed/covers get loaded with a sudden amount of pressure/weight, and a very goth like voice in my ear.  i quickly opened my eyes and slammed my elbow as hard as i could to my right, where i felt and heard the weirdness, only to hit my mattress.  that REALLY creeped me out.  

Oof. Could be sleep paralysis. I dealt with this for about 2 years. Some times got really severe. It got to the point for me where I was frightened to go to bed. I was just about to make an appointment with a sleep clinic when it just stopped happening. Really scared the shit out of me.

I\'ll post more about this when I don\'t have to go to fucking work.
Masturbation in the MFA

DocEllis70

• shottynasalGuinness
    • http://www
Wicked Weird Dreams
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2008, 10:41:47 am »
oh yea Joce, i remember you telling me about the Incubus. Glad its gone and left you alone. I woke up the other nite from one and thought i saw a large glowing worm type thing on my bed and started smackin it, but then came to and was pretty startled.

Couple people told me if you put the reefer down for a week (if youre used to smoking) you have very vivid dreams...havent tried yet
sleep a lot...eat a lot, brush em like crazy. Run a lot...do a lot, never be lazy..

ds673488

• Fair Weather Fan
Wicked Weird Dreams
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2008, 10:45:37 am »
i actually enjoy really bizarre, sometimes scary dreams.  They are only dreams, then you wake up and realize its not real, but its cool to look back on what went on in them.
DS Newbers

peaches626

Wicked Weird Dreams
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2008, 10:57:44 am »
i finally had the teeh falling out dream last week that everyone seems to get at some point.... never had happened before
taints rule, gypsies drool!

derickw

• Drunken Garbage Can
    • http://
Wicked Weird Dreams
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2008, 11:24:36 am »
Quote from: DocEllis70;203173
oh yea Joce, i remember you telling me about the Incubus. Glad its gone and left you alone. I woke up the other nite from one and thought i saw a large glowing worm type thing on my bed and started smackin it, but then came to and was pretty startled.

Couple people told me if you put the reefer down for a week (if youre used to smoking) you have very vivid dreams...havent tried yet

very true... i can\'t wait for it to be over... i feel like i\'m not getting any restful sleep.

i had a messed up one a couple nights ago thats kind of reoccurring every couple months or so. it\'s almost like the Shinning..... i\'m camping on a mountain/ hill and and i keep seeing people some normal some mangled well i see them and sometimes talk to them for a couple minutes i turn around and they\'re gone. i\'ll hear what sounds like people off roading on 4 wheelers but don\'t see anyone, i hear chainsaws and sometimes even people screaming...... halfway through i kind of come to this feeling that these people I\'m seeing have died here and everyone i\'m seeing are ghosts......
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 11:31:53 am by derickw »
never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you

-. --- .-- / - .... .- - ... / -.. .. -.-. -.-

zuke583

• the whitest kid u know
Wicked Weird Dreams
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2008, 12:42:40 pm »
Quote from: peaches626;203176
i finally had the teeh falling out dream last week that everyone seems to get at some point.... never had happened before

i\'m pretty sure that means you\'re pregnant...congrats!!!
take a big bite of the fruit of your labor

FreeSpirit

• Mrs. Tickler
    • http://www.myspace.com/robynsegali
Wicked Weird Dreams
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2008, 06:45:14 pm »
Weird dreams rock!  :thumbsup: When Tka and I were taking Chantix to help us quit smoking, we both had lots of vivid, colorful dreams... I kept taking it long after needing to just for the cool dreams.  :D
“Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings. ”[/color]