Author Topic: The Trestle Tavern - Seymour, CT  (Read 3267 times)

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
The Trestle Tavern - Seymour, CT
« on: July 12, 2011, 11:23:56 am »
Yeah its a valley bar... but besides that a few friends got me to go here a few months ago and I\'ve been hooked ever since.  It\'s not the biker hang out that it once was. Anyone else that is close to there ever drop in?  It\'s a small place but they\'ve got a decent menu, about 25 different types of wing sauces and a pretty good selection of beers.  Personally, I think their wings are better than Archies, Danny O\'s or Porky\'s (at least for a valley comparison).  I was stuck there for a bit last Friday during that storm when downtown Seymour flooded and found out that Casey Gorman from Hubinger Street plays solo acoustic there every other Friday... next gig should be 7/22 (Friday of Vibes) and then 8/5, etc.  Anyway, just figured I\'d pass on the info to those who might be interested. Definitely an alternative for those that are close when there\'s nothing goin on!
Where to next?

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2011, 11:49:45 am »
The menu is ser biz...
and its a stones throw from Mountain Road.....
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2011, 12:38:40 pm »
Monterry Jack cheese & bacon fries...
Strawberry Habenero, Guinness Peppercorn, Sesame Street, Tequila Lime, Tobasco Teriyaki & Butter, General Tsao\'s, Parmesan Romano, Cajun, Garlic Butter are a few of the wing sauces I can remember
$2 Long Trails for Friday happy hours...
Where to next?