Author Topic: Karuna Bully Rescue; Naugatuck, CT  (Read 1438 times)

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
Karuna Bully Rescue; Naugatuck, CT
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2011, 10:17:16 am »
not to mention a quarter barrel of New England Brewing Sea Hag IPA and 2 logs each of Berkshire Brewing Shabadoo Black & Tan, Draymans Porter and Steel Rail Ale..........Should be fun
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2011, 01:45:02 pm »
I gotta back out of this due to exhaustion and trying to save $$$. Hope everyone has a blast and raise some good money for the cause.
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2011, 02:26:25 pm »
I certainly hope there\'s a good turnout (i.e. more fans than performers);)

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2011, 06:24:49 pm »
Good times last night!!!  Glad Stublatt was able to video capture some of the evening for others to hear.  Thanks for putting on a great event Dina!
Where to next?

stublatt

« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2011, 08:43:20 pm »
Quote from: simpletwistupdon;269075
Good times last night!!!  Glad Stublatt was able to video capture some of the evening for others to hear.  Thanks for putting on a great event Dina!

Was an excellent event!  Captured the last few hours of audio with the Zoom.  Video was so-so (low light always does me in).  Jeff G\'s set quickly turned into the SuperJams.  Timmy and Sammy on drums & percussion, Adrian on guitar - that kind of stuff going down!  A-Z was solid, Kung Fu was electric - and smoked (including an \'Actual Proof\' from the heavens!!!)  We arrived during Nicole\'s set (with some guy named Timmy on guitar).  Nice stuff.  He also sat in with Sammy and Mike G.  Sorry I missed George\'s opener.
  Hope you all raised a bunch of cash for your cause, Dina, and that this becomes an annual event.