Author Topic: BAR; New Haven, CT  (Read 2348 times)

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
BAR; New Haven, CT
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2009, 04:33:03 pm »
Quote from: GLuft3;233322
We heard about Liz, but did anyone post a setlist?

Considering that the only person who would have jotted down the set list was sitting next to me in Richter\'s, I am going to say that no set list exists.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

Bret

• Sin-ser Breakfasthead
BAR; New Haven, CT
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2009, 10:19:54 pm »
no more setlists... you gotta come down and see what\'s cooking on the funky side of town... new schtuff always a-brewin\'!
Lois: What the hell?  Marilyn Manson?  Is that who\'s causing all this?  Peter: Yeah, it\'s all him or hers fault.  Who does he or she think he or she is?  Look, you can totally see his or her nipples.  That\'s obscene... maybe.  Lois: There\'s only one thing to do.  Peter: You\'re right.  We got to find this Marilyn Manson and I\'ve got to give that bastard or bitch a piece of my mind or penis.

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
BAR; New Haven, CT
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2009, 11:53:53 pm »
wednesday night was all about Brandy in the first set and Liz in the second set............
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

GLuft3

BAR; New Haven, CT
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2009, 11:57:06 pm »
Fine girls, both
Always with the negative waves, Moriarty!  Always with the negative waves!

Bret

• Sin-ser Breakfasthead
BAR; New Haven, CT
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2009, 03:55:01 am »
I especially liked the rendition of "Parsley, Sage, Rosemary, & Lowrys seasoning Salt"
Lois: What the hell?  Marilyn Manson?  Is that who\'s causing all this?  Peter: Yeah, it\'s all him or hers fault.  Who does he or she think he or she is?  Look, you can totally see his or her nipples.  That\'s obscene... maybe.  Lois: There\'s only one thing to do.  Peter: You\'re right.  We got to find this Marilyn Manson and I\'ve got to give that bastard or bitch a piece of my mind or penis.

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
BAR; New Haven, CT
« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2009, 09:43:34 am »
Quote from: Bret;233351
I especially liked the rendition of "Parsley, Sage, Rosemary, & Lowrys seasoning Salt"

Awesome!

Great tunes from a short lived band. Believe Peter quit and headed to Vietnam.

Bret

• Sin-ser Breakfasthead
BAR; New Haven, CT
« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2009, 01:15:23 pm »
Yeah, they wouldn\'t listen to his creative genius... their loss.  He went on to join the Proclaimers singing backup for a short spell and The Four Peters as well.  

http://

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
BAR; New Haven, CT
« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2009, 01:54:25 pm »
Couple hours away.

What ya\'ll doing before the doors open?

Been slugging wine and listening to Shpongle. Heading to Milford for 4-ish.