Author Topic: Setlist: 2009-03-14 - The Warehouse; Hartford, CT  (Read 39783 times)

ChrisF

• http://
Setlist: 2009-03-14 - The Warehouse; Hartford, CT
« Reply #90 on: March 22, 2009, 05:24:57 pm »
Quote from: leith;223741
Quote from: Lexington;223740
i saw at least 3 different people with cameras, fitz was manning the audio, ken was there... dave was there, maybe recording? i thought so... it seemed like this show was getting the shit archived out of it

the sound guy screwed up. warren haynes reggae music is playing over my audio because i did a soundboard matrix and the sound guy left the cd/ipod playing in the mix he gave me from the board. i need a pair of headphones really bad.

pete the taper was there but had power issues, so i dont even know what he has. but we dont have contact info for him anyway. dave didnt tape. and we did video, but camcorder audio doesnt sound much better than cell phone audio.

I call nannies on this post.
All that and we still got nothing?
The Breakfast tapers are better than that or they used to be.
Sincerely,
Disillusioned

never should have attempted a matrix. i bought a ticket online and just wanted to enjoy the show that night and not have to do any work. i got there and dave said he wasnt taping and there were no other tapers there when kicking daisys went on. matt\'s gear cant do a sbd matrix and he wanted one so i set up my gear behind the board.

there were a lot of issues and weird things going on before beatles a-z. turned out whenever the sound guy adjusted his levels in his headphones the audio went way up or down in the recording. i didnt realize the headphone level effected the stereo out on the board until the show had started, and when i told the sound guy what was up he told me he would give me a different output before the breakfast went on and it wouldnt change when he turned the headphones up. we did that, but he left the house music playing.  i have no headphones so there was no way for me to know that until i got home and played it back.

i was supposed to set up my mic stand with matt\'s gear for an audience recording, but while i was dealing with all that bs there was no time.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2009, 05:42:26 pm by ChrisF »

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #91 on: March 22, 2009, 05:31:38 pm »
Quote from: ChrisF;223742
i saw at least 3 different people with cameras, fitz was manning the audio, ken was there... dave was there, maybe recording? i thought so... it seemed like this show was getting the shit archived out of it

Sincerely,
Disillusioned

the sound guy screwed up. warren haynes reggae music is playing over my audio because i did a soundboard matrix and the sound guy left the cd/ipod playing in the mix he gave me from the board. i need a pair of headphones really bad.

pete the taper was there but had power issues, so i dont even know what he has. but we dont have contact info for him anyway. dave didnt tape. and we did video but camcorder audio doesnt sound much better than cell phone audio.

peter is skiprince on .info.

ChrisF

« Reply #92 on: March 22, 2009, 05:44:27 pm »
Quote from: davepeck;223744

peter is skiprince on .info.

thats good to know!

skiprince

« Reply #93 on: March 22, 2009, 09:06:34 pm »
I do have the show, with a few minutes missing. Just let me know how to get it to you guys and get it posted.

frolfer

• breakfast geek
« Reply #94 on: March 22, 2009, 09:10:40 pm »
Whoo hoo!!!
Painted wind and sound, sun and all the clouds, oohooh

ChrisF

« Reply #95 on: March 22, 2009, 09:14:35 pm »
Quote from: skiprince;223755
I do have the show, with a few minutes missing. Just let me know how to get it to you guys and get it posted.

can u flac the original 24bit file for me and upload it to megaupload.com?? ill patch in the parts you are missing and get matt a complete audio source for our video.

mvallo

« Reply #96 on: March 22, 2009, 09:28:29 pm »
I have kens audio form his camera.  I just need audio where he flipped the tapes. or use your Pete source and fill it in wiht kens audio.  I have all the video on Hard drive, but I have been sick all week and could not work on it.  
I should have ran audience with my rig, but with between ken, Chris and Pete we should have had it covered.  I think with Dave not taping, it threw everybody off.  I need to communicate with you guys better.  I should have the bass duo released this week.

Quote from: ChrisF;223758
Quote from: skiprince;223755

can u flac the original 24bit file for me and upload it to megaupload.com?? ill patch in the parts you are missing and get matt a complete audio source for our video.

Chris, yes, if you could mega upload me a 16bit souce, you would be the man.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2009, 09:28:29 pm by mvallo »

Gfunk

• Papa^
    • http://www.myspace.com/weaksauce603
« Reply #97 on: March 23, 2009, 01:29:27 am »

j/k i fuckin lubb you taperzz
« Last Edit: March 23, 2009, 01:29:27 am by Gfunk »
Facial Hair Would Be So Nice

peaches626

« Reply #98 on: March 23, 2009, 02:27:11 am »
Quote from: ChrisF;223742

pete the taper was there but had power issues, so i dont even know what he has. but we dont have contact info for him anyway. dave didnt tape. and we did video, but camcorder audio doesnt sound much better than cell phone audio.

Sincerely,
Disillusioned

never should have attempted a matrix. i bought a ticket online and just wanted to enjoy the show that night and not have to do any work. i got there and dave said he wasnt taping and there were no other tapers there when kicking daisys went on. matt\'s gear cant do a sbd matrix and he wanted one so i set up my gear behind the board.

there were a lot of issues and weird things going on before beatles a-z. turned out whenever the sound guy adjusted his levels in his headphones the audio went way up or down in the recording. i didnt realize the headphone level effected the stereo out on the board until the show had started, and when i told the sound guy what was up he told me he would give me a different output before the breakfast went on and it wouldnt change when he turned the headphones up. we did that, but he left the house music playing.  i have no headphones so there was no way for me to know that until i got home and played it back.

i was supposed to set up my mic stand with matt\'s gear for an audience recording, but while i was dealing with all that bs there was no time.

taints rule, gypsies drool!

Lexington

• suckin seaweed
« Reply #99 on: March 23, 2009, 10:19:39 am »
hiyo!! NTD
caress me, aunt jemima

ulee

• Psygned in
« Reply #100 on: March 23, 2009, 10:54:35 am »
oooh but it\'ll be So Worth It when it finally surfaces.
NTD=? enlightenment please?

Gfunk

• Papa^
    • http://www.myspace.com/weaksauce603
« Reply #101 on: March 23, 2009, 11:14:25 am »
ntd=now thats dick
Facial Hair Would Be So Nice

ds673488

• Fair Weather Fan
« Reply #102 on: March 23, 2009, 12:00:48 pm »