Author Topic: Phish in 2010  (Read 100807 times)

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
Phish in 2010
« Reply #90 on: March 16, 2010, 02:30:39 pm »
Quote from: NickNels;254212

08.05 Berkeley, CA
08.06 Berkeley, CA
08.07 Berkeley, CA

Interesting; a Greek Theater run.  Much closer and cooler than Shoreline, which is also double the capacity of the Greek.
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

Mamalakabubadaya

• http://
Phish in 2010
« Reply #91 on: March 16, 2010, 03:04:08 pm »
Quote from: NickNels;254244

Crash space would def be ideal.  I too cut my partying short (4:00am?) due to driving concerns.

Holly too!

LOL. i was about to comment on the phish dates and how awesome/somewhat overwhelming they are at this moment and then saw this pic.

hoping to hit a hartford and saratoga show. also, i am 100% down to throw in for another bus trip. i\'d love to see one get organized again (spacey).

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
Phish in 2010
« Reply #92 on: March 16, 2010, 03:19:12 pm »
Got a feeling these dates are close to accurate. If not a surprise or two left out.

08.12 Noblesville, IN
08.13 Noblesville, IN
08.14 Osage Creek PAC, AR
08.15 Osage Creek PAC, AR
08.16 Osage Creek PAC, AR
08.17 Wantagh, NY
08.18 Wantagh, NY

This doesn\'t make sense. Phish playing 7 days straight. Driving from Arkansas to NY overnight and playing? Not them. Not today. Also, I heard Osage Creek won\'t open until 2011.

This article seems to validate that. http://www.fayettevilleflyer.com/2009/12/11/osage-creek-performing-arts-center-on-track-for-2011-opening/

Only means that those dates might contain a festival.

This bus trip is 100% happening. Have no worries. I need concrete facts to surface before I start getting everything finalized.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 03:19:12 pm by Spacey »
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

DocEllis70

• shottynasalGuinness
    • http://www
Phish in 2010
« Reply #93 on: March 16, 2010, 04:12:50 pm »
portsmouth va seems like too small a venue eventhough its not in northeast.. saw moe. there like 10 years ago
sleep a lot...eat a lot, brush em like crazy. Run a lot...do a lot, never be lazy..

ellis-d

• Visual Enhancer
Phish in 2010
« Reply #94 on: March 16, 2010, 05:53:28 pm »
got dates from a very reliable source, input 2 days alpine instead of osage, drive day to ny, then back to limestone last weekend in aug.
Heard it here first
The lights from Ellis showed a mischevious sparkle
That flashed in his hollowed eye stare...

Wolfman

• Dam that DJ made my day!
Phish in 2010
« Reply #95 on: March 16, 2010, 07:53:42 pm »
I also heard that they\'ll be doing their first tour of China in September.

OK, I didn\'t hear that.  I just made it up now.  But feel free to tell everyone!

SkyePrizm

• separator
Phish in 2010
« Reply #96 on: March 16, 2010, 10:32:41 pm »
Put in for Mansfield and only Mansfield. Let\'s see if I\'m lucky again.

dannybiscuits

Phish in 2010
« Reply #97 on: March 17, 2010, 12:47:23 am »
Gordo I am with you that it is weird to be starting their summer tour in chicago. I doubt that has ever happened and will wait for someone else to prove me wrong or right(cause I am lazy). However now that i see the official line up it could not be better for us chicagoians. Kicking it off here and then wrappin it up ish at deer creek and alpine. Shit son its like the flipped the script from last summer. I knew they felt that toyota park show more than everybody else claimed they did. It wasn\'t just the adderall and shrooms.
I scratch my mind I think about life and stuff sometimes but shits ruff!

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=515917765
Phish in 2010
« Reply #98 on: March 17, 2010, 01:39:25 am »
I haven\'t even seen shrooms since \'04. Stop making up stories. Phish is playing an all under-water tour in Summer 2010. We will be there.
The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sagethicket. "Vamanos amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintscraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight.  --Eli Cash

Wolfman

Phish in 2010
« Reply #99 on: March 17, 2010, 08:54:16 am »
Is there any possibility that they are looking at a Wrigley show before Toyota Park, and might just announce it later?  Just like last year they played Fenway right before the tour but announced the show several weeks after announcing the tour.  I checked and the Cubs are indeed on the road for 10 days before the Toyota Park show, which would leave plenty of time for Phish to set up, play, and break down.  (They were in Fenway for 5 days...3 to set up, show night, and the next day to break down.)

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
Phish in 2010
« Reply #100 on: March 17, 2010, 09:17:51 am »
Quote from: Wolfman;254300
Is there any possibility that they are looking at a Wrigley show before Toyota Park, and might just announce it later?  Just like last year they played Fenway right before the tour but announced the show several weeks after announcing the tour.  I checked and the Cubs are indeed on the road for 10 days before the Toyota Park show, which would leave plenty of time for Phish to set up, play, and break down.  (They were in Fenway for 5 days...3 to set up, show night, and the next day to break down.)

There are 3 concerts approved so far at Wrigley as of right now... DMB and Billy Joel/Elton John. As far as I can find out the dates have not been released yet for either one.  One of them is doing a 2 night stand.  I\'m guessing that if Phish were to play there they would piggyback on the night(s) after DMB played there as they did with Fenway, due to the Red Light Mgmt connection... I could be completely wrong, but its not an unreasonable assumption.
Where to next?

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
Phish in 2010
« Reply #101 on: March 17, 2010, 09:25:01 am »
Quote from: ellis-d;254266
got dates from a very reliable source, input 2 days alpine instead of osage, drive day to ny, then back to limestone last weekend in aug.
Heard it here first

Heard Limestone as well.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

Gfunk

• Papa^
    • http://www.myspace.com/weaksauce603
Phish in 2010
« Reply #102 on: March 17, 2010, 01:03:08 pm »
Quote from: simpletwistupdon;254301

There are 3 concerts approved so far at Wrigley as of right now... DMB and Billy Joel/Elton John. As far as I can find out the dates have not been released yet for either one.  One of them is doing a 2 night stand.  I\'m guessing that if Phish were to play there they would piggyback on the night(s) after DMB played there as they did with Fenway, due to the Red Light Mgmt connection... I could be completely wrong, but its not an unreasonable assumption.

I heard something about Billy Joel cancelling the tour w/ Elton... I would not be suprised to see them book Wrigley.
Facial Hair Would Be So Nice

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
Phish in 2010
« Reply #103 on: March 17, 2010, 01:26:36 pm »
They were in Fenway for 5 days...3 to set up, show night, and the next day to break down.

Does this include the 2 nights that Dave played before? or was it 3 days to set up, 2 nights of dmb, 1 night of phish then 1 day to break down?
Where to next?

Wolfman

Phish in 2010
« Reply #104 on: March 17, 2010, 08:28:44 pm »
Quote from: simpletwistupdon;254333
They were in Fenway for 5 days...3 to set up, show night, and the next day to break down.

Does this include the 2 nights that Dave played before? or was it 3 days to set up, 2 nights of dmb, 1 night of phish then 1 day to break down?

Yeah let me make that clearer.  It took three days to set up the stage.  Then DMB played twice and Phish played once, then they broke down the stage in one day.  So we can assume that Phish would need the ballpark to be available for 5 days in order for a show to be possible.  Indeed, Wrigley seems to be available for this length of time before the Toyota Park show.

Anyways, has anyone heard back on their ticket requests yet?  I got pav\'s for Hartford and SPAC!  Shut out of Great Woods.

KIDDING.