Author Topic: setlist: tim at richters 8/10/05  (Read 1744 times)

ChrisF

• http://
setlist: tim at richters 8/10/05
« on: August 14, 2005, 06:23:19 pm »
i just found the setlist in a crate in my car. i wasnt at the show, but i must have somehow gotten it at the acoustic cafe.

i: man we was lonely, jam > im so tired > jam > still rock and roll to me, walk on the wild side > lady picture show, joes garage, that would be something > you dont know how it feels, are you experienced, sir duke, suzy q, wonderwall, hey hey what can i do, bell bottom blues, who loves the sun? > lady madonna

ii: simpsons theme jam > down on the corner, tangerine > serest jam > today, catholic girls, undone (the sweater song), it was a good day, reelin\' in the years > the man in me, creep, castles made of sand > blackbird > vasoline > castles made of sand

e?: stash

did stash happen? its written on the back in big letters. i am guessing it was either the encore or used as a sign for a request that didnt happen.

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2005, 06:26:05 pm »
stash happened............. i dont think it was the encore though, just the last song of the set
*Gia*

delfunk1

• South Shore BreakfastHead
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2005, 06:35:04 pm »
Ohhhh it happened allright, it happened
This isn\'t who it would be if it wasn\'t who it is.

"Part of me suspects that I\'m a loser, and the other part of me thinks I\'m God Almighty. " -John Lennon

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2005, 07:40:15 pm »
that was definetly stevie g\'s setlist.............i wonder how it got mixed in with fitzys stuff
*Gia*

zuke583

• the whitest kid u know
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2005, 08:08:36 pm »
i know he played ripple somewhere in the second set
take a big bite of the fruit of your labor

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2005, 08:09:44 pm »
^^^^^ good call.............near the beginning i think
*Gia*

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2005, 12:49:03 pm »
I brought it to Acoustic Cafe because Pitchy was breaking my balls about it at Porters the night before....Not exactly sure how you ended up with it Fitzy, but I am glad you saved and posted it.....

set 1 note: Walk on the Wild Side w/ Made Ya Look Tease

during walk on the wild side during the "hey ______ take a walk on the wild side" part, TPalms is looking towards the front door of the bar and says "hey jackie greenberg....take a walk on the wild side", so I and others turn around to find not a dreadlock anywhere.  As we turn back with confused looks on our faces TPalms retorts with "made \'ya look".....classic.confirmed

set 2 owned the night with an amazing castles>blackbird>vasoline>castles

Timmy Tour Continues...
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph