Author Topic: Name your Top 3 TT shows.  (Read 1925 times)

WALSH

• Mahoney
    • http://
Name your Top 3 TT shows.
« on: July 13, 2005, 09:45:04 am »
Here is a way to remember great times.  

Pre TimmyTour:
 Fatty\'s On The Green on Thanksgiving night (\'03) on the Tryptophan run.  First ever acoustic Mooboo\'s...he should go smoke his cigarette in back!  Back then it was just a bunch of drunk idiots surrounding Tim and yelling out tunes for him to play...wait a minute?  No setlist exists as far as I know.

3. 5/11/05 Richter\'s
Setlist: 5/11/05 Solo Timmy @ Richters

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1: Jam>Hey Hey What Can I Do, Tangerine, The Continuing Story Of Bungalow Bill, Tim Calls A Social, You Don\'t Know How It Feels, Ooh Child, Walk On The Wild Side, Sunny Afternoon, Suspicious Minds, Hide Your Love Away>Bike, Come And Get It, Polly>Space Oddity>SSSSick Jam #1(1)>Dirty Love, On The Road Again>Love Lake

2: Sunshine Superman>Sparkle(2), SWLABR>SSSSick Jam #2, Cry Baby Cry>Me And My Arrow>Man In Me>Shake For Me>SSSSick Jam #3, Wegwich Intro>Legalize It>Imperial March>Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds>Wake Up In A Coma(3)>Ripple>Legalize It>Wegwich Outtro, Voodoo Child, Uncle Freddy, Undone (The Sweater Song), Blackbird, YEM

E: With A Little Help From My Friends

1- SWLABR tease
2- Loudest ovation for a solo timmy tune to date
3- Buquebus tease

Timmy Tour 2005 returns with a ser vengance....
the SSSSIck Jams are some of timmys best and most creative acoustic playing to date....

Did it snow this morning?....woke up to a whiteout....Fuckin Mahoney....
2. The first official last 232 show.

9-1-04 Solo Timmy @ 232 Wooster St (One More Time!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tim set up in dining room.

1: Star Spangled Banner>Voodoo Child>50 Ways To Leave Your Lover>Breaking The Girl, Wake Up In A Coma>Bike>Golgi Apparatus>Daydream Believer, Uncle Albert, Tangerine>Happy Together>tease of some tune "the drunken version">I Want To Get High>Insane In The Membrane>Hits From The Bong, FOD, The Brady Bunch Theme, Doughboy

2: Across The Universe>jam>Mother Nature\'s Son, The Wheel In The Sky>SWALBAR>Heather-ful Heather>Basket Case, Bugs>Happy Happy Joy Joy>Dig, Walsh\'s Wednesday Night Segwich Intro>Episode 2>jam>Under The Bridge@>Divided Sky Intro Jam>jam>Midnight Moonlight#>Episode 2>Merge>Episode 2, Wipeout>I\'m A Believer>Wipeout$>I\'m A Believer

E: Billy Shears Intro>With A Little Help From My Friends, Hey Jude, Son Of Simpleton

E2: Porch>Attraction To Shade Ditty>Porch

@Dave Peck on Vocals

# Sean Miller on Mandolin and Vocals; Mando Solo in Midnight Moonlight ; Sean played the rest of the show from Midnight Moonlight

$ Drum solo. Adrian was on drums (small tom on a chair) for most of the second set through encores

10-20-04 The Second Official Last Solo Timmy Show At 232 Wooster Street

1: Improv Solo Timmy Jam w/ Lyrics>You Don\'t Know How It Feels>Love Lake, Suzie Q>Don\'t Think Twice It\'s Alright>Suzie Q, Blitzkreig Bop>Peggy Sue>Reelin\' In The Years, Watchin The Wheels*, NSU>Lady Madonna>NSU, Undone (The Sweater Song), Me and My Arrow>No Glove No Love, My Sweet Lord>Catholic Girls, 50 Ways To Leave Your Lover>Son Of Simpleton, We Was Lonely>Mikes Song>Head Like a Hole>Days Like These>Weekapaug Groove@, The Star Spangled Banner

2:Charge!>Take Me Out To The Ballgame>Rock and Roll (Part 2)>Sunny Afternoon, The Great Big Firey Ball In The Sky>Legalize It>59th Street Bridge Song (Feelin\' Groovy), Happy Together^, Something, Wegwich Intro>Tangerine>Episode 2 (Mooboos Voodoo)#>Hits From The Bong>Gumbo>Beef Barley>NaNaNaNa Hey Hey Good Bye>Beef Barley>Strawberry Fields Forever>Wake Up In A Coma>Episode 2 (Mooboos Voodoo)#>COPS Theme>Wake Up In A Coma>Gumbo>Hits From The Bong>I\'m So Tired>Wegwich Outtro, I\'m A Believer^, Mandolin Chant, Midnight Moonlight^^>LA Woman>Willie The Pimp>LA Woman

E: A Day In The Life
E2: With A Little Help From My Friends

* 1st time played (and my personal highlight of any solo Timmy show ever)
@ w/ alternate lyrics (to say the least)
^ w/ Sean Miller Vocals Only
^^ w/ Sean Miller w/ Mandolin
# Dyslexic version; ending first, then beginning later
« Last Edit: July 13, 2005, 02:06:02 pm by WALSH »
Too fat for a tandem bike, and too drunk for a Mountain Bike...taste the fear.

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2005, 10:14:09 am »
This is definitely something I need to think about.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2005, 02:42:18 pm »
here are my top 3 solo timmy shows......as of this moment....you will notice that 2 of the 3 are from Polo....Shit yeah they are the 2 best sounding timmy shows EVER.

No. 3  Setlist: 6-1-05 Solo Timmy @ Richter\'s

1: Lady Madonna, You Dont Know How It Feels, Little Sister, Daydream Believer, Cities, House Of The Rising Sun, Hey Hey What Can I Do>Fearless>Hide Your Love Away, Final Jeopardy Whistle Between Tunes, Light My Fire>Oye Como Va>Light My Fire, Richter\'s Jam #1>Joe\'s Garage>Paint It Black(1), Star Wars, Brain Damage>Eclipse>The Great Big Firey Ball In The Sky>I Wanna Get High(2), Freebird

2:Richters Jam #2>Sunshine Superman>Merge>Slow Merge(3)>Merge>Subterranian Homesick Blues>Effervescant Elephant>Subterranian Homesick Blues, Happy Birthday Brett>Episode 2>Every Night>Episode 2(4), Bad Boys (COPS theme)>Peggy Sue>Divided Sky

E: Kote (5)

1 - Munsters Theme Tease
2 - "Scatty TPalms Scat Jam
3 - REDICULOUS
4 - Pink Fedora Madness
5 - No "A" String

No. 2   6-16-05 Solo Timmy @ Polo Club "The SERest Doozie"

1: That Would Be Something, Embryonic Journey>Blowin In The Wind, Get It Together, Love Lake, I Talk To The Wind, Aja(1), Bell Bottom Blues>Dig, On The Road Again, Everybodies Talkin At Me, Polly, Rain, Beachwood Park, Uncle Albert/Admiral Halsey(2), Episode 1 (Happy)>Who Loves The Sun(3)>Episode 1 (Happy), Sundance>Touch Me>Sundance>Touch Me

2: Fearless>Blackbird>Fearless(4)>A Day In The Life> Could This Be Magic, Gladys Pimp And The Kangaroos With Me>Mommy Whats A Funkadellic>Tribal Funk Afflicition>Do You Wanna Get High>Mommy Whats A Funkadellic(5)>Gladys Pimp And The Kangaroos With Me>Tribal Funk Affliction, Golgi Apparatus, I\'m A Believer>Take It All

E: Loser>Heaven Let Your Light Shine Down Teaser>Spoonman Teaser>Outshined Teaser>Inna Gadda Davida Teaser>Norwiegan Wood Teaser(6)

1 - w/ Barry White verse
2 - w. silly Anchors Away ending
3 - w/ Episode 1 teases
4 - w. "sugarplum fairys" ending
5 - w/ "smoke pot smoke pot everybody smoke pot" I am The Walrus chant
6 - TPalms titles the encore "The Official Blue Balls Set"

Numero UNO   Setlist: 2/22/05 Solo Timmy @ Polo Club

1: Heatherful Heather>Little Sister, Tangerine(1), In My Life, Ripple(2), Riders On The Storm(2), Hey Hey What Can I Do(2), Dumb(2),Cities(2,3)>I\'m The Slime(2)>Dig(2), Hits From The Bong>Voodoo Child, Being For The Benefit Of Mister Kite, Heroin>Theme To Rocky(4), Hide Your Love Away>Let It Snow>Strange Design, Nobody Told Me

2: Boris The Spider, Everybody\'s Talkin\' At Me>Listen (Do You Want To Know A Secret), Gumbo, Wish You Were Here(2)>The Continuing Story Of Bungalow Bill(2)>Runnin Down A Dream(2), Ooh Child(5)>Karma Police(5)>________>Clean House(5), Nothing Else Matters (more than just the hook but no lyrics)>Alabama Song

E: You And Who\'s Army>Big Empty(6)

1 - w. Fresh Cut teases
2 - w. Jordan on Polo\'s baby grand piano
3 - w. Mike Bogoslowski "I\'m In Your Corner" and "Janet Peckenpaugh is HOT" banter due to the stage area is in the window looking at the WTNH Channel 8 building across the street.
4 - Played in its entirety
5 - w. Fred Derf Deleone on Polo\'s baby grand
6 - w. Jordan and Derf on Polo\'s baby grand toghether
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

WALSH

• Mahoney
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2005, 02:59:08 pm »
Wow...no love fo the \'04?  How dare you;)  I wish we had all of these on tape...God some of those 232 shows were EPIC.

By the way here is another I thought of that was a nice early attempt at a Wegwich:

6-23-04 Solo Timmy, Cliffahans (Not Recorded) quote:

Cliffy\'s Birthday

1: Heatherless Heather, The Continuing Story Of Bungalow Bill, Riders On The Storm, Space Oddity, Voodoo Child, Joe\'s Garage, Beachwood Park, LongView, Pretty Little Ditty, Tangerine> Over The Hills And Far Away (Instrumental w/ audience singing), Women & Children First, Happy Together, Teddy Boy, If You Want It (Come and Get It), My Life, Happy Birthday To Cliffy "you say its your birthday", Boris the Spider, Francis Farmer Will Have Her Revenge On Seattle, Lady Madonna>Lady Madonna Outro*

2 Still Rock and Roll To Me, With A Little Help From My Friends, Catholic Girls#, Undone (The Sweater Song), Black Hole Sun, YEM>Deuling Banjos>BLackbird>YEM>Buquebus (sick \'shout it out\' part), Paint It Black, Brain Damage/Eclipse, LAST CALL, Muppet Show Theme, Fraggle Rock Theme, God Bless America

Veteran to Rookie in 2.4 seconds.....

That Yem thing was special.
Too fat for a tandem bike, and too drunk for a Mountain Bike...taste the fear.

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2005, 03:02:18 pm »
I just cannot pick my top 3....

TT\'04 and 232 Wooster St. is where this all started, so obviously I have much love for the year and the shows played therein....however....no timmy show has ever sounded as good acoustically as the polo shows.....and Timmy with the pink fedora...just priceless.......

Timmy Tour 2004 Fo\' Life....
When Helecoptors were abundant....
232 wasn\'t Callahan\'s
And late night was out back behind 232 on the benches.....
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

oldnewbie

• it\'s recreational...
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2005, 03:27:45 pm »
232 is where i got to know you guys. those were great shows IMO. the first one and the night after  the jammy when some of us met there while they were down south. priceless!!!   xmas in staven!!!