Author Topic: Tim Palmieri Solo - 2005-06-21: Martini\'s; Orange, CT +SETLIST+  (Read 11229 times)

davepeck

• Administrator
Tim Palmieri Solo - 2005-06-21: Martini\'s; Orange, CT +SETLIST+
« Reply #75 on: June 25, 2005, 03:00:32 pm »
hmm..

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #76 on: June 25, 2005, 07:20:11 pm »
right...
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
« Reply #77 on: June 27, 2005, 07:29:23 pm »
Quote from: Todd
So glad to be able to type this right now!!! Got t-boned leaving last night. It was at the blinking yellow light on Marsh Hill Road. Bitch came out of nowhere, rammed my passenger side and flipped my truck. 7 hours in ER and 6 staples in my knoggin!!! 4-Runner= GONE! :( SOOOOOOOOO glad Curtiss decided to take a night off, because if he was in my passenger seat, he wouldn\'t be here right now. Also glad that I\'m trying to be good about wearing my seat belt and had it on. If I didn\'t I\'d be gone. Other than cuts on my head from riding the pavement with the top of my head, some stiffness in my neck and various other minor cuts I\'m ok. See ya\'ll soon, I hope!!!

Todd, are you recovering at home yet?  We haven\'t heard from you in a few days.  Hope you are well!
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
« Reply #78 on: June 27, 2005, 07:43:04 pm »
Todd is well on his way to recovery.......He was in Milford this evening picking up some new camera equipment and called me to meet for a couple of beers after work.

Though he is still a bit dazed, and i guess bruises on your brain will daze ya, he is looking good and plans to be on Timmy Tour Wednesday night.....
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
« Reply #79 on: June 27, 2005, 07:45:36 pm »
Quote from: Stephengencs
Todd is well on his way to recovery.......He was in Milford this evening picking up some new camera equipment and called me to meet for a couple of beers after work.

Though he is still a bit dazed, and i guess bruises on your brain will daze ya, he is looking good and plans to be on Timmy Tour Wednesday night.....

I guess we will find out if he is nearing a full recovery when he embarks on Timmy Tour and joins the Wed. late-night festivities that inevitably lead to the day after dubbed "Black Thursday".
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
« Reply #80 on: June 27, 2005, 07:53:10 pm »
There is a good chance that Wednesday "latenight" will be postponed this week due to the fact that I am not responsible nor do i have any willpower to do the right thing.....

However I have taken, and gotten approved, Thursday July 14th and Thursday July 21st off from work, so you can bet Trish\'s sweet ass that latenight will be in full effect on those respective Wednesdays.....
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #81 on: June 27, 2005, 08:00:36 pm »

what the deuce??

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
« Reply #82 on: June 27, 2005, 08:02:29 pm »
thats a chrisfitz job right there.....

just a loop from me being a tool on tape at Martini\'s last week.....

not sure what I am saying but Fitzy thinks its "CRACK!"