Author Topic: Setlist: [Tim Acoustic] 2009-11-12 - The Field; Fairfield, CT  (Read 3447 times)

zuke583

• the whitest kid u know
Setlist: [Tim Acoustic] 2009-11-12 - The Field; Fairfield, CT
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2009, 03:19:11 pm »
Quote from: bdfreetuna;246085
Quote from: zuke583;246050
can\'t wait for tonight...OE is a lock

D\'oh! Why must you petition Breakfast shows within my radius :P Why can\'t you just choose any show from 2006-2007 at random and listen to that for your OE fix :P\'\'

Yes the one song I secretly always hope doesn\'t get dropped. The secret\'s out!

Quote from: galenas;246068
can\'t wait to listen to this show again.

Yea my buddy who likes Biscuits wants to hear this shit... I\'ll prob post a link to PT:Bisco when/if it\'s up.

mwahahaha...i only like it because i know you don\'t like it and you\'ll be there ;)

didn\'t sound like tim necessarily wanted this version to get out ("quality control"). it certainly wasn\'t a perfect rendition, but if i wasn\'t at the show last night, i\'d definitely want to hear it warts and all...i guess we\'ll see. i think tim should have his own channel on youtube. as cool as it is to see a post on facebook of a rare song, you (probably) have to be a friend to see it. a youtube channel would allow access and linkage to PT, RT and whatever other music message boards there are
take a big bite of the fruit of your labor

galenas

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2009, 03:48:38 pm »
Quote from: zuke583;246089

D\'oh! Why must you petition Breakfast shows within my radius :P Why can\'t you just choose any show from 2006-2007 at random and listen to that for your OE fix :P\'\'

Yes the one song I secretly always hope doesn\'t get dropped. The secret\'s out!

Yea my buddy who likes Biscuits wants to hear this shit... I\'ll prob post a link to PT:Bisco when/if it\'s up.

mwahahaha...i only like it because i know you don\'t like it and you\'ll be there ;)

didn\'t sound like tim necessarily wanted this version to get out ("quality control"). it certainly wasn\'t a perfect rendition, but if i wasn\'t at the show last night, i\'d definitely want to hear it warts and all...i guess we\'ll see. i think tim should have his own channel on youtube. as cool as it is to see a post on facebook of a rare song, you (probably) have to be a friend to see it. a youtube channel would allow access and linkage to PT, RT and whatever other music message boards there are

he has a channel but nothing\'s on it yet. been kicking around ideas for that.

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2009, 03:52:59 pm »
Quote from: galenas;246091
Quote from: zuke583;246089

he has a channel but nothing\'s on it yet. been kicking around ideas for that.

I agree with everything here.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

GLuft3

« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2009, 01:34:51 pm »
Was it just me, or did it sound like Tim wanted to bust out with the 2nd part of "The Other One"?

"That\'s It For The Other One"
Words and music by Jerry Garcia, Bob Weir, and Bill Kreutzman
    ["The Faster We Go The Rounder We Get: aka part 2]

Spanish lady come to me, she lays on me this rose.
    It rainbow spirals round and round,
    It trembles and explodes
    It left a smoking crater of my mind,
    I like to blow away.
    But the heat came round and busted me
    For smilin on a cloudy day

[Chorus]

Comin\', comin\', comin\' around, comin\' around, comin\' around in a circle
    Comin\', comin\', comin\' around, comin\' around, in a circle,
    Comin\', comin\', comin\' around, comin\' around, in a circle.

Escapin\' through the lily fields
    I came across an empty space
    It trembled and exploded
    Left a bus stop in its place
    The bus came by and I got on
    That\'s when it all began
    There was cowboy Neal
    At the wheel
    Of a bus to never-ever land
Address :
Always with the negative waves, Moriarty!  Always with the negative waves!