Author Topic: Setlist: [Tim Acoustic] 2008-11-22 - Anna Liffey\'s; New Haven, CT  (Read 1195 times)

ChrisPitch

• Hell of a Life
    • http://
I: jam > Boogie On Reggae Woman > The Man Who Sold the World, You\'ve Got to Hide Your Love Away, Layla*, Down on the Corner > Breathe > jam > Time**, I Won\'t Back Down, Watching the Wheels

II: Sir Duke, Immortality > Folsom Prison Blues, Shakedown Street > You Enjoy Myself^ > Vasoline

III: Hits from the Bong > jam > Gotta Get Drunk, It\'s Still Rock and Roll to Me, Life\'s Been Good, Strawberry Fields Forever > jam > Johnny B. Goode > Space Oddity > jam > America Fuck Yeah^^ > Subterranean Homesick Blues# > Super Mario Bros. medley##, Porch > Attraction To Shade Ditty > Because I Got High > The Man in Me > Blister in the Sun& > Blackbird > Porch&&

* unplugged version with electric version ending
** ending only
^ no vocal jam
^^ unfinished
# preceded by \'You Enjoy Myself\' (Phish) jam
## Overworld > Star Power > Overworld > flagpole > Underworld > Game Over
& preceded by the conclusion of \'Future Peek\', opening section of \'Divided Sky\' (Phish), and \'Golgi Apparatus\' (Phish) tease
&& preceded by \'In the Court of the Crimson King\' (King Crimson) tease
« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 01:57:45 pm by ChrisPitch »

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
Setlist: [Tim Acoustic] 2008-11-22 - Anna Liffey\'s; New Haven, CT
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2008, 10:14:43 am »
Quote from: ChrisPitch;211814
Porch > Attraction To Shade Ditty

:thumbsup:
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

galenas

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2008, 01:17:00 pm »
tried to make it over during set break of tlg but didn\'t happen. would love to hear timmy/breakfast play some king crimson.

GLuft3

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2008, 05:14:30 pm »
So would I.  I have been dying to hear Tim to play some really crazy Crimson like Cat Food/Groon or 21st Century Schizoid Man.
Always with the negative waves, Moriarty!  Always with the negative waves!