Author Topic: Setlist: Boomers: 12/04/04 - Eli\'s; Hamden, CT  (Read 1333 times)

davepeck

• Administrator
Setlist: Boomers: 12/04/04 - Eli\'s; Hamden, CT
« on: December 08, 2004, 09:52:15 am »
so who ended up leaving with the setlist last night?? slackers.. ;)

fun time.. wish i didn\'t have to be a 1-set wonder.. (well, more like a 1.5 set wonder)..

mikey & i picked out 9 requests (like we were taking the SATs) at the beginning of the night.. i *think* we were 4/9 when i left:

D\'yer Ma\'ker :thumbsup:
Elderly Woman... :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Allison :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
American Girl :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: (seanie, GREAT job on the harmonies!)

AG was great. don\'t know if they\'ve ever played it before. i never noticed it on the list before last night..

ser instrument switching.. seanie on bass, adrian on electric and acoustic guitar, AND vocals (RITFW!!), ian on skins.. fun stuff..

and of course, the phantom beatbox... hmmm... do the boomers really play?? :hscratch: ;)

OMG, am i on boomers tour?! that\'s 3 shows in a row for me! :holyshit:

dare i say........ thursday?? :holyshit:

boom, shumach mach boom!

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2004, 11:25:58 am »
Setlist: 12-7-04 The Smokin Boomers @ Eli\'s

1: Aimee, Elderly Woman Behind A Counter, American Girl, Tiny Dancer, Magic Carpet Ride, Fluffhead>Jane Says>Flufhead, Sexual Healing

2: Stuck In The Middle With You, Summer of \'69, Dyer Maker, Rockin In The Free World, Allison, Drift Away, Bad Mood Risin, Carmelita, While My Guitar Gently Weeps, Redemption Song

3: Last Dance With Mary Jane, Funky Bitch, The Channukah Song>The Dradel Song, You Can Call Me All

Post Show Bass Lesson: Adrian going over some "basics" with Ian
Post Show Jam: Adrian on his Strat and Ian on Bass for Pocket Full Of Kryptonyte

So much musical chairs.  The SwitchAruny was in full effect.  Everyone was playing everyone\'s instrument at one time or another....

The last 2 people on the earth I expected to see at Eli\'s were Dave and Mikey, but alas, Boomer tour has gotten em by the brain banana....

Walshy called me mid show to ask if I was listening to Timmy on the radio.  He said, "I got Timmy Tour goin on in my fucking house"

Too bad to miss that, hopefully someone has it recorded....

Adrian on Bass, Acoustic and Electric Guitars, Mandolin, and Congas....the kid is AMAZING!!!  Oh and Rockin In The Free World Vocals

Seanie with a sweet Carmelita and playing the spectrum of instruments as well.....  Hopefully Seanie can elaborate as to who was playing what during...cause the setlist notations are confusing as hell to me right now....

Peck, American Girl has been played before.  I dont know about Bad Moon Risin or Summer of 69.....

Some jerkoff was yelling "More Repeats" all night...what a douche
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

dawgmusic

• Are You Talking?
    • http://
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2004, 01:27:55 pm »
Originally posted by Stephengencs
Setlist: 12-7-04 The Smokin Boomers @ Eli\'s

1: Aimee, Elderly Woman Behind A Counter, American Girl, Tiny Dancer, Magic Carpet Ride, Fluffhead>Jane Says>Flufhead, Sexual Healing

2: Stuck In The Middle With You, Summer of \'69, Dyer Maker, Rockin In The Free World, Allison, Drift Away, Bad Mood Risin, Carmelita, While My Guitar Gently Weeps, Redemption Song

3: Last Dance With Mary Jane, Funky Bitch, The Channukah Song>The Dradel Song, You Can Call Me All

Post Show Bass Lesson: Adrian going over some "basics" with Ian
Post Show Jam: Adrian on his Strat and Ian on Bass for Pocket Full Of Kryptonyte

So much musical chairs.  The SwitchAruny was in full effect.  Everyone was playing everyone\'s instrument at one time or another....

The last 2 people on the earth I expected to see at Eli\'s were Dave and Mikey, but alas, Boomer tour has gotten em by the brain banana....

Walshy called me mid show to ask if I was listening to Timmy on the radio.  He said, "I got Timmy Tour goin on in my fucking house"

Too bad to miss that, hopefully someone has it recorded....

Adrian on Bass, Acoustic and Electric Guitars, Mandolin, and Congas....the kid is AMAZING!!!  Oh and Rockin In The Free World Vocals

Seanie with a sweet Carmelita and playing the spectrum of instruments as well.....  Hopefully Seanie can elaborate as to who was playing what during...cause the setlist notations are confusing as hell to me right now....

Peck, American Girl has been played before.  I dont know about Bad Moon Risin or Summer of 69.....

Some jerkoff was yelling "More Repeats" all night...what a douche

Ok...here is the breakdown of who played what:

Sean on bass for: Magic Carpet Ride, Fluffhead, Jane Says, Sexual Healing, Rockin In The Free World, Alison, Drift Away, Bad Moon Risin

Adrian on Mando for: Bad Moon Risin

Sean on percussion for:  SET 3

Ian on bass for: Last Dance with Mary Jane

Adrian on bass for: Set 3 and the first few numbers of the evening

Sean on guitar for Carmelita
Adrian on bass for the same
Ian on percussion for the same

Be prepared for more switch ups as the shows progress.  Surprises all over the place.  There\'s something to be said about being multi-faceted!
After speaking with you, I\'ve realized how much dumber I\'ve become.