Author Topic: Camp Barefoot! Be there or find a new forum!  (Read 6638 times)

PB4Life

• Breakfast 3 meals daily
Camp Barefoot! Be there or find a new forum!
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2010, 10:49:55 am »
Packin\' up right now, got a hell of a drive ahead...my skin is crawling with anticipation!!!AHHHHHHH!!!

Gfunk

• Papa^
    • http://www.myspace.com/weaksauce603
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2010, 02:30:00 am »
Quote from: PB4Life;260291
Packin\' up right now, got a hell of a drive ahead...my skin is crawling with anticipation!!!AHHHHHHH!!!

soo jealous! have a blast brahseph!
Facial Hair Would Be So Nice

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2010, 02:12:50 pm »
Hope ya\'ll have a blast!

Any word on last evening or did nothing go down?
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

frolfer

• breakfast geek
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2010, 07:45:05 am »
yeah, so whats going on down there? any word yet? i am shaking over here!
Painted wind and sound, sun and all the clouds, oohooh

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2010, 02:31:20 pm »
Apparently, we should find a new and informative forum.
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2010, 01:09:32 pm »
Quote from: Stephengencs;260348
Apparently, we should find a new and informative forum.

Wrote this yesterday at Mountain Road, did not realize that I was logged in under Stephengencs account. It still stands true today.

Is nothing happening between the Breakfast and Kung Fu down there or is this one of the wait until we get home and by that time my interest will have waned since Thursday is now more important then what happened over the weekend.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2010, 09:00:15 am »
still no updates...? only thing i saw so far was timmy say in with raq and that was friday i think...
Where to next?

FreeSpirit

• Mrs. Tickler
    • http://www.myspace.com/robynsegali
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2010, 10:45:40 am »
We got home at 3am after a 13 hour drive, sorry for the lack of updates - there was NO service & it was a crazy drive home.  Unfortunately, I don\'t have any setlist info.  If you were there, it was like nothing else before it.  If you weren\'t, well - sooorry chip to you! ;)  I\'m sure someone will post something soon.  And I do believe it was recorded, since I saw mikes around.  The only parts that I remember were that the first night had a Pygmy Twighlight and ser Mayfly, the second night had a kickass Queeb.
“Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings. ”[/color]

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2010, 11:09:43 am »
Quote from: FreeSpirit;260374
We got home at 3am after a 13 hour drive, sorry for the lack of updates - there was NO service & it was a crazy drive home.  Unfortunately, I don\'t have any setlist info.  If you were there, it was like nothing else before it.  If you weren\'t, well - sooorry chip to you! ;)  I\'m sure someone will post something soon.  And I do believe it was recorded, since I saw mikes around.  The only parts that I remember were that the first night had a Pygmy Twighlight and ser Mayfly, the second night had a kickass Queeb.

Meh.........
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

cannontrip

• breakfast greek
  • ʻāwikiwiki
    • b'fastin
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2010, 12:09:09 pm »
Thur breakfast show was like a really good b\'fast venue show, great set orchestration, ser jamming mixed with regular (:awesome) parts of the songs.  I missed Fri night\'s Fu set due to accidental sleeping while I was resting up for the Fu/Particle late night.  
From what I heard it was incredible; Chris Michetti sat in and did some guitar dueling with Tim!  Playing their guitars behind each other\'s back!  Luckily Michetti sat in with the Breakfast on Saturday night, which became a ser ragefest due to the intensifying monsoon.
I recorded thur and sat, but the saturday recording may be iffy, haven\'t checked it out yet.  I had left my rain gear in the car, and when the rain started pouring during the saturday set I put my hoodie over the recorder, and when that got soaked, I held my backpack over the zoom for the rest of the set!
I\'ll work on getting the tapes up this afternoon.  Such great times and great people at this fest, it felt like Big Up\'s Southern counterpart ;)
♥♫∞

psychjosh

« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2010, 01:10:05 pm »
more info to come but just to tease a bit.
Thursday night - Timmy rages w/ RAQ
FRIDAY NIGHT - Michetti and Stukey (yes 2 kits on stage) absolutely killed Stratus w/ Kung Fu
Jordan and Kris Jensen both made appearances with Kyle Hollingsworth band. Jordan was painting pictures on that Organ next to Kyle!
Timmy brought new life back to Particle..(ill be shocked if he doesnt get an offer) Stoops joined in as well.
Saturday - Stoops and Michetti w/ Conspirator
Adrian on percussion w/ RAQ
EPIC HANGS w/ TRAVIS and Kyle of SCI. Ropin\' up w/ Brownie... Lots of JD.. Lots of Patron.. Lots of ...other stuff!
I know I\'m missing stuff.. OH YEAH.. they rocked so hard the stage blew up.. kind of.
We have pics and video and much more coming.

YEAH.. it\'s OK to kick yourselves now!
Bring Back the Shotty Nasal!

Gfunk

• Papa^
    • http://www.myspace.com/weaksauce603
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2010, 01:37:22 pm »
:banghead:
Facial Hair Would Be So Nice

galenas

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2010, 03:04:31 pm »
Quote from: psychjosh;260379
more info to come but just to tease a bit.
Thursday night - Timmy rages w/ RAQ
FRIDAY NIGHT - Michetti and Stukey (yes 2 kits on stage) absolutely killed Stratus w/ Kung Fu
Jordan and Kris Jensen both made appearances with Kyle Hollingsworth band. Jordan was painting pictures on that Organ next to Kyle!
Timmy brought new life back to Particle..(ill be shocked if he doesnt get an offer) Stoops joined in as well.
Saturday - Stoops and Michetti w/ Conspirator
Adrian on percussion w/ RAQ
EPIC HANGS w/ TRAVIS and Kyle of SCI. Ropin\' up w/ Brownie... Lots of JD.. Lots of Patron.. Lots of ...other stuff!
I know I\'m missing stuff.. OH YEAH.. they rocked so hard the stage blew up.. kind of.
We have pics and video and much more coming.

YEAH.. it\'s OK to kick yourselves now!

sounds incredibly ser, no doubt about it. that\'s a great crew of people to be hanging with; much respect for them all. brownie\'s always been the man.

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2010, 04:10:44 pm »
Always next year Geordie .. this was a year for regrouping and collecting our things!
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

dj dizzy k

• Breakfast connoisseur
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2010, 05:22:27 pm »
Holy shit!! This was probably the best weekend of my life..Didn\'t hear a single band that wasn\'t good. As far as the Breakfast setlists...Thursday night (not sure about the order) Metropolis, Mayfly, Buquebus, WUIAC, Doughboy, Blessing in the skies, Psygn, Pygmy Twilight, and a couple of jams. I think thats all. Then Saturday pretty sure about the order... Jam>Cut Me Some Slack, Synergy, Existential Funk, Hard Luck Harry w/ Chris Michetti, maybe something else, then the rain really came down. Chris was standing in a puddle by the time they cut off. I hope all the gear is OK...Kung Fu setlist...Jam>Scapegoat Blues, Chakrabaty Overdrive, Lilliputians, *memory lapse*, Stratus with Michetti and Stukey. All the bands absolutely KILLED it, but Kung Fu was the talk of the festival the rest of the night after they played, and well into the next day. (At least from what I heard). Todd, Robyn (robin?), and Josh- it was great meeting all of you! Hope to see you guys again in the near future. My brain is still scrambled...Wow, what a weekend! I hope all those collaborations bring some good press and exposure for the boys, I don\'t see how it couldn\'t!

http://www.jambands.com/news/2010/08/23/members-of-kung-fu-string-cheese-the-disco-biscuits-and-raq-collaborate-at-camp-barefoot/

Now THATS what I like to see!!!
« Last Edit: August 23, 2010, 05:22:27 pm by dj dizzy k »