Author Topic: b\'fast love on the sts9 boards...  (Read 564 times)

siflandollie

• Victory to RAGE
b\'fast love on the sts9 boards...
« on: November 27, 2007, 12:47:02 pm »
http://thelowdown.org/index.php?topic=12875.0

so I was checkin out the sts9 BB and someone posted a link to the freakout show.  from the comments it looks like they dugget.

"breakfast is a good time.  their new keyboard player is great.  i saw him at one of the first shows he ever played with the band.  he is classically trained and learned lawnboy in less than two weeks before the show.....good stuff"

"WOW - Finished up the torrent last night and the dynamic range of this recording is thru the roof. It is definitly a must hear.... THe matrix is just perfect and they definitely nail lawn boy!

Magilla, thanks for the info. I read it last night and he definitly was right about his favorite part. Nailing Reba! They sure did completely nail it. top notch...

Also - it kinda crazy but the lead singer of the Breakfast sounds almost exaclty like Dave Burne and when he is singing Reba it almost sound like the talking heads are covering Phish... ha"

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2007, 01:36:50 pm »
Quote from: siflandollie;170261
Also - it kinda crazy but the lead singer of the Breakfast sounds almost exaclty like Dave Burne and when he is singing Reba it almost sound like the talking heads are covering Phish... ha"

interesting.  Breakfast should cover some talking heads.
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

derickw

• Drunken Garbage Can
    • http://
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2007, 02:05:14 pm »
Quote from: FrankZappa;170264
Quote from: siflandollie;170261

interesting.  Breakfast should cover some talking heads.

^^^^been done

time to step away from the Phish thing for a little bit, let it cool down if you will
never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you

-. --- .-- / - .... .- - ... / -.. .. -.-. -.-