Author Topic: What happened to Breakfast @ Wormtown?  (Read 794 times)

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
What happened to Breakfast @ Wormtown?
« on: August 26, 2009, 05:25:04 pm »
Just curious. Hope it\'s not a falling out or anything. Strange Creek was destroyed by Breakfast late night cabin set and I thought Breakfast would be a permanent fixture of these festivals if they weren\'t practically already.

Not that it matters too much to me, I\'d rather be at Let It Roll. But I know a lot of people were psyched to check out Breakfast at Wormtown and last they heard the band was still playing there.
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

kindm's

• Who Runs Barter Town...
  • Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2009, 06:00:36 pm »
ya Im bummed they wont be playing wormtown. Might be only the 2nd wormtown festie that the breakfast haven\'t played.

I took the friday off as well. I guess I will be in Greenfield thinking about the craziness going down in upstate NY.

sucks.
"You can bet everything will come to an end. It's going to be ugly and it's going to be a mess, and it's going to be something that somebody did in the name of God...."

Frank Zappa, Artist as Genetic Design Flaw,
    Ecolibrium Interviews, Vol #19

PB4Life

• Breakfast 3 meals daily
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2009, 11:45:54 am »
The breakfast were always the highlight of wormtown for me, its just not the same without them. I talked to mark for a while at camp bisco and hes very enthusiastic about the breakfast and thinks they are one of the better bands there.  He offered me a spot on the worm crew for this September but i think im going to have to turn it down, Let it roll is the place to be.

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2009, 07:08:03 pm »
Quote from: PB4Life;240026
Let it roll is the place to be.

you got it brother....
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph