Author Topic: New Haven Restaurant Week; New Haven, CT  (Read 2874 times)

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
New Haven Restaurant Week; New Haven, CT
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2010, 08:24:42 am »
I would love to hear what the goal of this whole thing is. Does he have anything, like a sign or poster, that says who he is? I believe the exposure is there but it might be going unnoticed. Guess if someone is paying you, what difference does it matter as long as their cash is green.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

galenas

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2010, 02:51:37 pm »
anyone want to print out some fliers for tim tonight?

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2010, 04:49:33 pm »
Quote from: galenas;256094

and do what with them?

galenas

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2010, 06:18:30 pm »
Quote from: Spacey;256099
Quote from: galenas;256094

and do what with them?

roll around naked in them. what else?

Mark

• Ser PB Fan
    • http://
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2010, 09:58:48 pm »
:lol: perfect assignment for Spacey!!
"Anyone who knows a god damn thing about this band and has been there as long as some of us have, know god damn well that this show was something special." Ren re: Toads 8/23/07

inCognito

• piano slinger
    • http://www.shorelinepiano.net
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2010, 11:50:48 pm »
twas good times on monday!  i missed the flyer party tonight, but psyched to rage the street corner tomorrow.  hopefully get a good parking spot.  maybe going to bring a folding chair.  who knows, might get crazy and get a slice of ******** apizza from yorkside.

NickNels

• \"That\'s a Deeeewwwww!\"
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2010, 09:06:10 am »
What happened to the cold hard truth Spacey just laid down?
"After some fun times, Luke spacedocked Marissa."

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2010, 09:54:19 am »
Quote from: NickNels;256125

I took the high road and said fuck it then deleted it.

galenas

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2010, 10:47:55 am »
Quote from: Spacey;256130

would love to hear this piece of wisdom.

galenas

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2010, 10:49:49 am »
Quote from: inCognito;256120
twas good times on monday!  i missed the flyer party tonight, but psyched to rage the street corner tomorrow.  hopefully get a good parking spot.  maybe going to bring a folding chair.  who knows, might get crazy and get a slice of ******** apizza from yorkside.

:D

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2010, 11:03:07 am »
Quote from: galenas;256141

Its pretty simple. How long has Tim know about this gig? Why are you waiting till the last minute to ask people to promote it.

The Breakfast\'s strategy towards promotion is fucking embarrassing. Its the most important asking of the business and these guys give minimal if any effort at all. Getting on stage and playing is the easiest part of their job. So, fuck these last minute requests to help these fucking guys out.

Promote weeks in advance not hours. Its a stupid request you put up, one I find insulting.

The band and its members need to start putting in a lot more fucking effort into the promotion of the Breakfast or at least have the fucking balls to tell the fanbase that this band is done. The writing is on the wall. This board is beyond stale, when was the last time the Breakfast put an album out? I just became a fan of the band on Facebook. Are you fucking serious? Its insulting to think that they deserve any of my hard earned money.

More time and energy is spent on side projects then the actual band. I don\'t give a fuck about helping Tim solo or Kung Fu or any of those other bands. Personally, I believe Tim should be out on the street handing out his own fucking fliers. I have a feeling this gig was more about money than exposure because it is probably the stupidest thing I ever heard of. Play music in traffic. If you want to be a street musician, go to New York. If you are getting paid, then fuck promoting it.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 11:10:17 am by Spacey »

NickNels

• \"That\'s a Deeeewwwww!\"
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2010, 11:27:13 am »
Quote from: Spacey;256145

Its pretty simple. How long has Tim know about this gig? Why are you waiting till the last minute to ask people to promote it.

The Breakfast\'s strategy towards promotion is fucking embarrassing. Its the most important asking of the business and these guys give minimal if any effort at all. Getting on stage and playing is the easiest part of their job. So, fuck these last minute requests to help these fucking guys out.

Promote weeks in advance not hours. Its a stupid request you put up, one I find insulting.

The band and its members need to start putting in a lot more fucking effort into the promotion of the Breakfast or at least have the fucking balls to tell the fanbase that this band is done. The writing is on the wall. This board is beyond stale, when was the last time the Breakfast put an album out? I just became a fan of the band on Facebook. Are you fucking serious? Its insulting to think that they deserve any of my hard earned money.

More time and energy is spent on side projects then the actual band. I don\'t give a fuck about helping Tim solo or Kung Fu or any of those other bands. Personally, I believe Tim should be out on the street handing out his own fucking fliers. I have a feeling this gig was more about money than exposure because it is probably the stupidest thing I ever heard of. Play music in traffic. If you want to be a street musician, go to New York. If you are getting paid, then fuck promoting it.

why don\'t you tell us what you really think? ;)
"After some fun times, Luke spacedocked Marissa."

galenas

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2010, 11:30:55 am »
fuck it, dude. let\'s go bowling.

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2010, 11:39:05 am »
Quote from: NickNels;256146
Quote from: Spacey;256145

why don\'t you tell us what you really think? ;)

Here is what I really think.

This whole Breakfast thing can be condensed to word of mouth amongst the 30 fans.

oldnewbie

• it\'s recreational...
    • http://
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2010, 01:09:40 pm »
i don\'t disagree with any of that....except maybe calling out galenas who\'s only trying to help. but i do find it highlarious that you are the top poster on this "stale" board. please don\'t cop an attitude and leave or my social life will be nonexistant. oh wait....i forgot i was on facebook now.  ;)