Author Topic: Rc: Gotv...  (Read 2293 times)

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
Rc: Gotv...
« on: July 28, 2010, 09:30:25 am »
Just wondering whose headin down for this... I\'ll be there for Friday then goin away for the remainder of the weekend unfortunately.  This is my first Vibes experience ever and lookin forward to it!
Where to next?

krispy

• I\'m a negative creep
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2010, 09:46:53 am »
i\'ll be there, mixing the Fu

stublatt

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2010, 10:30:06 am »
Quote from: simpletwistupdon;259757
Just wondering whose headin down for this... I\'ll be there for Friday then goin away for the remainder of the weekend unfortunately.  This is my first Vibes experience ever and lookin forward to it!

Doing Friday as well.

From a previous post:

Here\'s my \'win-win-win again Friday\':

12:00 - 12:40 Radiators (and tell everyone around me to follow me over to the Green Vibes Stage at 12:40)

12:45 - 2:00 Kung-Fu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2:15 - 2:45 Jackie Greene

2:50 - 3:25 Macpodz

3:30 - 4:45 Steve Kimock

4:50 - 5:30 Quinn Sullivan (kid guitarist - played with Buddy Guy last year)

5:35 - 5:55 Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings

6:00 - 6:35 Caravan Of Thieves

6:40 - 1:00 Main Stage-ness!!!! (R Randolph & Furthur)

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2010, 10:31:23 am »
Oops... totally goofed and forgot/didn\'t notice the event thread on the calender before I started this!
Where to next?

SkyePrizm

• separator
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2010, 11:10:14 am »
My sister in law is camping there all weekend with some friends.  Told her she must check out Kung Fu on Friday.   Imagine we\'ll go down sometime this weekend in between other stuff.

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2010, 11:25:07 am »
Meh.  I\'ll be gathering my own vibes here at Mountain Road.....Have fun.  No dying.  And go see KUNG FUCKING FU and KICKING FUCKING DAISEYS for the love of Broesph!!!!!!
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2010, 11:26:20 am »
Quote from: Stephengencs;259763
Meh.  I\'ll be gathering my own vibes here at Mountain Road.....Have fun.  No dying.  And go see KUNG FUCKING FU and KICKING FUCKING DAISEYS for the love of Broesph!!!!!!

Hopefully you\'ll be gathering money along with the vibes to pay the bills!
Where to next?

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2010, 11:30:26 am »
Hopefully Donnie.....Hopefully....Already have supplied a few GOTVibers with their liquid needs for the weekend.....sure to see a few more.....The best part is that after Thursday the weather is supposed to be beautiful........
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela

Mamalakabubadaya

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2010, 11:36:23 am »
i\'m out. i realized that i only want to see furthur and primus and it is not worth buying a $220 weekend ticket or day passes at this point. have fun to those who are going!

woooooowwwwwwwwwwwww

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2010, 11:48:23 am »
Quote from: Mamalakabubadaya;259766
i\'m out. i realized that i only want to see furthur and primus and it is not worth buying a $220 weekend ticket or day passes at this point. have fun to those who are going!

woooooowwwwwwwwwwwww

Love how the wow has transformed you all.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2010, 11:58:24 am »
Quote from: Spacey;259768
Quote from: Mamalakabubadaya;259766

woooooowwwwwwwwwwwww

Love how the wow has transformed you all.

You have transformed all of us Broseph...

kindm's

• Who Runs Barter Town...
  • Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2010, 12:13:47 pm »
Have fun all. A VERY long run for us comes to an END today. For the past 10+ years we would be onsite right about now. No vibes for us this year. Crazy how I have been to every one since 1998.

Be safe and have fun

Anyone going to Willie Nelson in Danbury on Saturday ? $27 lawn
"You can bet everything will come to an end. It's going to be ugly and it's going to be a mess, and it's going to be something that somebody did in the name of God...."

Frank Zappa, Artist as Genetic Design Flaw,
    Ecolibrium Interviews, Vol #19

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2010, 01:31:58 pm »
On the spur of the moment I do believe I may be going.

Any other boardies going?
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

Mark

• Ser PB Fan
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2010, 04:51:10 pm »
I\'m there Thursday, Friday, Sat. Probably leave late afternoon after Galactic. Then Beatles A-Z > vacation!
"Anyone who knows a god damn thing about this band and has been there as long as some of us have, know god damn well that this show was something special." Ren re: Toads 8/23/07

Kaliguitar

« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2010, 09:52:23 am »
Hey All, it\'s been a while since I\'ve been on here.  Can\'t wait for my first Vibes. It will be great seeing the Breakfast family again.  Caitlin and band have been so busy lately that it takes most of our time.  If you\'re at GOTV and awake on Saturday morning come by the Green Stage and hear Caitlin\'s band Kicking Daisies. They start at 11.

I am so hoping to bring the kids to get an education on Friday at the school of Kung Fu.  

Peace, Chris