Author Topic: phish 5-19-90  (Read 1403 times)

frolfer

• breakfast geek
phish 5-19-90
« on: July 01, 2010, 06:29:43 am »
Hi y\'all,

Was someone out there looking for this show? I think I talked to someone here about it but I didn\'t have it at the time.

Well, there is a sbd source that appeared on etree today. If you don\'t do the bittorrent thing I can send you copies.

I have lots of phish 90-91 on disc that I am trying to unload before I move. If anyone is interested, you can pay some shipping and they\'re yours! Or, next Breakfast show I can get to we can hook up then as well.
Painted wind and sound, sun and all the clouds, oohooh

siflandollie

• Victory to RAGE
phish 5-19-90
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2010, 01:01:46 pm »
Quote from: frolfer;258673
Hi y\'all,

Was someone out there looking for this show? I think I talked to someone here about it but I didn\'t have it at the time.

Well, there is a sbd source that appeared on etree today. If you don\'t do the bittorrent thing I can send you copies.

I have lots of phish 90-91 on disc that I am trying to unload before I move. If anyone is interested, you can pay some shipping and they\'re yours! Or, next Breakfast show I can get to we can hook up then as well.

Hey hey that was me mang!  I actually am getting a copy sent to me from the guy who transferred it/put it on etree, his name is Brian.

Pretty funny stuff really, Phish played at my highschool back on this date, and when I was there (2000-2004) I searched all over for a copy but couldn\'t find it.  I searched far and wide on the internet before going back and contacting alums from that time, and started chatting with Brian.  He said he used to have the tape but didn\'t anymore, and he contacted the original taper who said he had also lost the tape, and I basically gave up my search there.

Last week he e-mailed me and said he was cleaning his barn and found an old box of tapes and lo and behold there it was.  

Here is the etree link for anyone interested http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=536389
I don\'t BT, but I think he is also going to upload it to megaupload or one of those things.

Thanks for looking out frolfer!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JC05Z3AJ
« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 01:01:46 pm by siflandollie »

ChrisF

• http://
phish 5-19-90
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2010, 02:21:53 pm »
great another phish thread...

i wish all u guys pimped the breakfast on phish forums as hard as u do for phish on .info.

zuke583

• the whitest kid u know
phish 5-19-90
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2010, 02:45:37 pm »
Quote from: ChrisF;258686

i wish all u guys pimped the breakfast on phish forums as hard as u do for phish on .info.

don\'t hate! phish is pushing the boundaries of nostalgia rock. i heard they recently played a 10 minute version of something
take a big bite of the fruit of your labor

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
phish 5-19-90
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2010, 03:08:10 pm »

I don\'t see any issue with discussing Phish.  They\'re relevant and no competition to The Breakfast...  Hell, their own side projects are their own biggest competition...  Think about it, Jun-Aug, TB has 12 shows booked so far, side projects have 38 shows booked...  July-August, TB has 9 shows and KF just as many...  Even the post Phish shows that TB would do are now KF shows...  I love the music, but they\'ve done nothing pretty much all year to make me say I gotta check that out, even the recordings...  I honestly look forward to the From The Road updates from Phish because it gives me something to look forward to from the music world...
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

siflandollie

• Victory to RAGE
phish 5-19-90
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2010, 03:39:16 pm »

I pimped tB on Jambase a shitload and still do anytime they do anything major - album releases, shows out of the area etc.

so your wish came true!

Gfunk

• Papa^
    • http://www.myspace.com/weaksauce603
phish 5-19-90
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2010, 08:57:48 pm »
i pimp the breakfast on http://www.reality-tour.com a fuckload but mostly just get ignored :sadban:
Facial Hair Would Be So Nice

frolfer

• breakfast geek
phish 5-19-90
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2010, 09:15:49 pm »
I really just brought this thread up because someone here asked me about that show awhile ago and I couldn\'t remember who it was. Not that I really need to defend myself!
Painted wind and sound, sun and all the clouds, oohooh