Author Topic: \'Trio\' Crap - Trey Rocks/Sucks (& everything in between) - Three is a Magic Number  (Read 7466 times)

davepeck

• Administrator
Quote from: Jim Cobb
who gives a shit what our tightknit community is refering to them as when talking to one another?

dave, i hate to say it, but this is one of the silliest threads i\'ve ever seen.  is everything okay?

yeah maybe it\'s kind of silly, and i\'m not talking about referring to the band as a trio, because they clearly are (as much as they were a quartet before), but i\'ve just been seeing "The Breakfast Trio" thrown around a lot here lately, like it\'s some sort of side project.. it\'s not.. it\'s the real deal. and it might be easy to lose sight of that (which some apparently have) during this period...

oh, and if "everyone knows who you\'re talking about anyways", then why say "The Breakfast Trio" to begin with?? :confused:

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
i agree they should be called the breakfast and not the breakfast trio because the songs they play are breakfast songs.  in fact i think they only played 2 covers since jordan left,  both zappa songs.  but, when i see breakfast fans as their first show without jordo i ask them what do they think of the trio,  because it is different.  all i have to say is that 10,000 lakes opened my eyes just a tab bit more, making me realize just how lucky i really am to be with these guys. whether they are a 3 piece or 4 piece, they are the best band touring right now
« Last Edit: July 24, 2006, 07:35:51 pm by bezerker »
*Gia*

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
END OF THREAD....

Well stated Gabo....
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

davepeck

• Administrator
Quote from: Stephengencs
END OF THREAD....

but we\'re only on page 5! :lol:

and besided, gabo\'s post says they should not be called the breakfast and should not be called the breakfast trio.. :confused::confused::confused::confused:

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
check it now........sorry bout the typo.......STEVIE G QUAKE N WAKE SER PARTNERBRAH FO EVA
*Gia*

sconnie4satan

• from the block...
Jamal Honey Butter Erickson!
Don\'t shoot the messenger it\'s not his fault...
It\'s just a drag when you\'re the last one to know.

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
thanks for stealing my fucking thunder dave !@!!#!###!

Jennie ......... Eriksson !!!!!!!!!!!!2@@
« Last Edit: July 24, 2006, 07:45:32 pm by bezerker »
*Gia*

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
LOL ROTFL LOL

Can we get on the fuckin road again all-fuckin-ready.....?!!!!!
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
    • http://db.etree.org/freddiewaht420
Breaking News........
Our Own David Pecoraro,back On Crack Cocaine.
Dave,for The Love Of God,put Down The Pipebrah!!
take the E to the A to the D...you\'ll be all set

Rujah

• team digest
Sounds like a polite way of saying
Get those Newbie keyboards off the stage!!!
Give us back our Breakfast!!!
Merge futhermucker just you merge You futhermucker merge merge futhermucker now

You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye - Raoul duke - Hunter S. Thompson, Fear&Loathing

Gimme breakfast..................

groovinlumens

• Seen the lights
    • http://www.MYSPACE.COM/GROOVINDOOD
rumor mill
« Reply #70 on: July 24, 2006, 10:47:38 pm »
I spent the weekend in CT and spoke to some old friends. And just to state this early and often THIS IS JUST WHAT I HEARD!!! I DO NOT KNOW IF IT IS TRUE SO TAKE IT FOR WHAT IT IS WORTH!!!!!!!!!!   Since MOE is involved in the search I heard that Al from MOE has suggested the dude from Al and the Transamericans which would be al\'s side project. I believe he is the same guy from a band called Free beer and chicken. If it is the same guy he is really solid. I believe al has been overheard saying that he is the best key player he has played with. I have seen Free beer and chicken a bunch of times and I am telling you that he is one of the best key players I have ever heard!! And I have seen alot of key players over the years. Well that should keep the rumors flying but like previously stated i don\'t know if it is true or not. How about you Dave any word along those lines?

Next topic.   I can\'t wait to see my next Breakfast show. I love breakfast shows. I can\'t wait for the next breakfast album and then the next breakfast show after that. I can\'t wait to hang and party with all the breakfast fans and the breakfast themselves. Because THE BREAKFAST ROCKS!!!!I hope you all get the point.
   The breakfast is the best touring band on the scene right now and nothing will change my opinion of that. The 50 shows on disk in my car will atest to that. Even if adrian and tim want to go out as the breakfast then they are the breakfast. Sorry to dissapoint all you trio fans. It doesn\'t mater what size the ship is it is if you know how to sail that bitch.

Trey is a jedi but Tim is a wizard!
« Last Edit: July 24, 2006, 10:49:41 pm by groovinlumens »

Jim Cobb

• RailroadBuilder/RugPee-er
  • Global Moderator
    • http://www.urban-fetch.com
trey is an overhyped joke of a guitarist, but thats neither here nor there.

i\'m just excited to hear/see the breakfast.  end of story.
Postcount +1.

sconnie4satan

• from the block...
Quote from: groovinlumens
I spent the weekend in CT and spoke to some old friends. And just to state this early and often THIS IS JUST WHAT I HEARD!!! I DO NOT KNOW IF IT IS TRUE SO TAKE IT FOR WHAT IT IS WORTH!!!!!!!!!!   Since MOE is involved in the search I heard that Al from MOE has suggested the dude from Al and the Transamericans which would be al\'s side project. I believe he is the same guy from a band called Free beer and chicken. If it is the same guy he is really solid. I believe al has been overheard saying that he is the best key player he has played with. I have seen Free beer and chicken a bunch of times and I am telling you that he is one of the best key players I have ever heard!! And I have seen alot of key players over the years. Well that should keep the rumors flying but like previously stated i don\'t know if it is true or not. How about you Dave any word along those lines?

Next topic.   I can\'t wait to see my next Breakfast show. I love breakfast shows. I can\'t wait for the next breakfast album and then the next breakfast show after that. I can\'t wait to hang and party with all the breakfast fans and the breakfast themselves. Because THE BREAKFAST ROCKS!!!!I hope you all get the point.
   The breakfast is the best touring band on the scene right now and nothing will change my opinion of that. The 50 shows on disk in my car will atest to that. Even if adrian and tim want to go out as the breakfast then they are the breakfast. Sorry to dissapoint all you trio fans. It doesn\'t mater what size the ship is it is if you know how to sail that bitch.

Kirk Juhas is the man you speak of.  He actually toured w/ moe. as their temporary 6th member in the Fall of 2000 and has played random gigs w/ the Transamericans between then and now.  I saw them 2 weeks ago, and it was a great time.  Kirk does a great job on organ and keys, but not so sure about his history w/ the synth, but I wouldn\'t mind seeing him try out the Jordan role.  He can sing and harmonize as well.

sconnie4satan

• from the block...
Quote from: groovinlumens

Kirk Juhas is the man you speak of.  He actually toured w/ moe. as their temporary 6th member in the Fall of 2000 and has played random gigs w/ the Transamericans between then and now.  I saw them 2 weeks ago, and it was a great time.  Kirk does a great job on organ and keys, but not so sure about his history w/ the synth, but I wouldn\'t mind seeing him try out the Jordan role.  He can sing and harmonize as well.

wiredchicken

• teamCosmicSpacewayRhyme
and has played random gigs w/ the Transamericans between then and now.

kirk is a mainstay in the Transamericans.