Author Topic: 7-28-04......how i ended up with the setlist, i will have no idea.....  (Read 1864 times)

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
7/28/04 Cliffahans solo timmy

soundcheck: only the lonely

1:jam>heatherless, wake up in a coma>you dont know how it feels, it\'s a boy*, TGBFBITS, Cities, the continuing story of bungallow bill, whole lotta zep teaser>joes garage,highway to hell>back in black teaser>you shook me teaser>boris the spider, schlongview, the crystal ship, legalize it, golgi apparatus

11: blackbird, walk on the wild side, I\'M THE SLIME, pay no mind, who loves the sun, PAINT IT BLACK (what a sick nightmare), under the bridge, LIT, francis farmer will have her revenge on seattle, karma police, lady madonna, effervescant elephant, reelin in the years>phatty boom batty>DOUGHBOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am sooooo fucking done...

ciao till the next one....

* from the who\'s tommy for d-rick fo him and the mutha of his baby
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

ChrisF

2: blackbird, walk on the wild side, I\'M THE SLIME, pay no mind, who loves the sun, PAINT IT BLACK (what a sick nightmare), under the bridge, LIT, francis farmer will have her revenge on seattle, karma police, lady madonna > effervescant elephant, reelin in the years, me and my arrow, whiskey bar > phatty boom baddy > whiskey bar > phatty boom baddy, doughboy

that setlist is pretty close for set 2. was doughboy the last song played or was there one after it? and wasnt there something between phatty and doughboy?

helluvahat

• I Like Dirt
Originally posted by ChrisF

that setlist is pretty close for set 2. was doughboy the last song played or was there one after it? and wasnt there something between phatty and doughboy?

Mama I\'m coming home was in between phatty and doughboy, I do believe.  With some ser singing from everyone.  Hope he plays that more often.

Then he closed with God Bless America amidst screams for wild pack....
Play some Weezer!!!

ChrisF

SETLIST
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2004, 03:38:41 pm »
Dont forget about the setlist next time steve.

1:jam>heatherless, wake up in a coma>you dont know how it feels, it\'s a boy*, TGBFBITS, Cities, the continuing story of bungallow bill, whole lotta zep teaser>joes garage,highway to hell>back in black teaser>you shook me teaser>boris the spider, schlongview, the crystal ship, legalize it, golgi apparatus

2: blackbird, walk on the wild side, I\'M THE SLIME, pay no mind, who loves the sun, PAINT IT BLACK (what a sick nightmare), under the bridge, LIT, francis farmer will have her revenge on seattle, karma police, lady madonna > effervescant elephant, reelin in the years, me and my arrow, whiskey bar > phatty boom baddy > whiskey bar > phatty boom baddy, Mama I\'m coming home, doughboy, God Bless America