Author Topic: Welcome dafunkstick to thebreakfast.info...  (Read 2539 times)

davepeck

• Administrator
Welcome dafunkstick to thebreakfast.info...
« on: November 24, 2006, 05:48:46 pm »
hey dafunkstick!

welcome to thebreakfast.info! glad you found the place!

a lot of people sign up and never post. don\'t be that guy/girl!! come on in and introduce yourself. we\'re really not a bad bunch of folks. ;)

hope to hear from you soon!

dafunkstick

• be kind, rewind
sup homies
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2006, 06:39:32 pm »
glad i finally joined the breakfast community.  i will be going to the northstar tonight. look for the dude in the ron shirt with a medeski skull cap and say sup, ill buy you a beer!
it\'s critter christmas dude, it sucks ass

peaches626

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2006, 10:35:39 pm »
sweet guy... good to have u around...
ill tell ya what, u where the same clothes and come to nyc tomorrow night, ILL buy YOU a beer.... :-)
taints rule, gypsies drool!

jking

• thanks!!
    • http://
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2006, 01:29:16 pm »
no offense, but i hope you made it home alright! your ass was stumbling out the door at closing time! :lol:

dafunkstick

• be kind, rewind
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2006, 05:01:23 pm »
haha thank god i wasnt driving i almost didnt make it to jim\'s for a cheesesteak

FreeSpirit

• Mrs. Tickler
    • http://www.myspace.com/robynsegali
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2006, 07:06:42 pm »
Quote from: dafunkstick;126781
glad i finally joined the breakfast community.  i will be going to the northstar tonight. look for the dude in the ron shirt with a medeski skull cap and say sup, ill buy you a beer!

haha!  I remember you - Todd said "nice shirt" & I gave u a hug. Welcome to .info! :D
“Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings. ”[/color]

dafunkstick

• be kind, rewind
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2006, 09:01:22 pm »
freespirit?!  i met you at the webster theater for new years.  you were hangin by the soundboard.  i actually have you saved in my phone as freespirit@thebreakfast.info.  small world!!!

FreeSpirit

• Mrs. Tickler
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2006, 10:29:35 pm »
oh. ok.... ?  Well, here\'s to meeting again, for my first time! :beerban:  :banwave:
“Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings. ”[/color]

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2006, 06:45:04 am »
Quote from: dafunkstick;126941
freespirit?!  i met you at the webster theater for new years.  you were hangin by the soundboard.  i actually have you saved in my phone as freespirit@thebreakfast.info.  small world!!!

:doh:

:wave: welcome to the board!
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

dafunkstick

• be kind, rewind
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2006, 11:17:37 am »
its true.  we did meet at new years and were talking about past shows and trading discs.  dont worry im harmless.  everytime i go to call my buddy falco i pass freespirit in my phonebook.  for 11 months now ive been wondering who the crap is freespirit??!! now i know!  

also, anyone who happens to read this can you tell me how to post a new thread?  i know i posted this one but it was an accident. i was trying to reply to something.  i would like to make an announcement about the asbury park show.  going? then go early and see CODENAME open for b\'fast.  they are amazing

FreeSpirit

• Mrs. Tickler
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2006, 11:29:02 am »
Quote from: dafunkstick;126973
everytime i go to call my buddy falco i pass freespirit in my phonebook.  

Wow!  that\'s weird, since falco is 1st alphabetically... ;)

to post a new thread:  go to the forums index & click on the forum that fits your thread.  At the top, click on "post thread."  usually, there\'s a thread already open for shows if u go to the calendar, though.  Hope this helps ya.

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2006, 11:35:15 am »
Quote from: dafunkstick;126973
also, anyone who happens to read this can you tell me how to post a new thread?  i know i posted this one but it was an accident. i was trying to reply to something.  i would like to make an announcement about the asbury park show.  going? then go early and see CODENAME open for b\'fast.  they are amazing

http://www.thebreakfast.info/forum/showthread.php?t=8230

dafunkstick

• be kind, rewind
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2006, 11:45:14 am »
thanks alot that helps alot!!

i press 3 on my phone it brings up my d,e and f numbers and i scroll backwards.  besides the point.  thanks again
« Last Edit: November 28, 2006, 01:26:00 pm by dafunkstick »