Author Topic: Looking for 7/7/06 Show  (Read 3233 times)

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
Looking for 7/7/06 Show
« on: April 19, 2007, 09:32:14 am »
I\'m looking for a copy of the 7/7/06 (Jordan\'s Last Show).  I haven\'t been able to find anywhere that I can download it from.  Does anyone know where I can get it or is anyone willing to burn me a copy.

Thanks

Yoda:starwars:
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
Looking for 7/7/06 Show
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2007, 09:58:10 am »
It was a b/t, I believe not sure if it made it to archive. I can burn a copy when I get back from this run.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
Looking for 7/7/06 Show
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2007, 10:11:16 am »
Thanks - if you\'re interested, I can burn you a copy of Phish - Halloween 94 (DVD).
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
Looking for 7/7/06 Show
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2007, 10:23:28 am »
deal.

I have it on VHS but I\'d take it on DVD any day.

Thanks
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

peaches626

Looking for 7/7/06 Show
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2007, 10:44:24 am »
ill take one of each please
thanks
taints rule, gypsies drool!

Rujah

• team digest
    • http://
Looking for 7/7/06 Show
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2007, 10:53:40 am »
yoda, anything else you want to trade for that phish halloween dvd?
Merge futhermucker just you merge You futhermucker merge merge futhermucker now

You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye - Raoul duke - Hunter S. Thompson, Fear&Loathing

Gimme breakfast..................

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
Looking for 7/7/06 Show
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2007, 11:15:09 am »
What\'d you have.  I know that this is a long shot, but I\'ve been trying to find The Doors Miami show.  I\'m interested in PB/TB DVDs, Pearl Jam & GD.  Let me know.

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
Looking for 7/7/06 Show
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2007, 11:50:04 am »
did they repeal that indecent exposure ruling yet for jim? I heard it was being investigated again.
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
Looking for 7/7/06 Show
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2007, 12:26:39 pm »
Paul -
They were talking about it, but I don\'t think anything has been done.  There was a couple pieces on the web, but I\'m sure that television coverage was local and interest seems to have already dissolved.  It\'s a little late for apologies, but it\'d be nice to finally clear the guys name since there was really no hard evidence that he exposed himself; even the witnesses weren\'t sure of what they saw.  The Dade County Courts were just looking to make an example out of Jim.  Too bad it had to start the decline for The Doors (that and the fact that Jim thought that it would be a good idea for The Doors to pass on playing at Woodstock).

Rujah

• team digest
Looking for 7/7/06 Show
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2007, 04:16:23 pm »
i have like 5 or 6 breakfast dvds, some dead, a couple phish, one dylan,3 marley 1 jimi. let me know if you\'re interested and I will search around for the dates.
Merge futhermucker just you merge You futhermucker merge merge futhermucker now

You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye - Raoul duke - Hunter S. Thompson, Fear&Loathing

Gimme breakfast..................

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
Looking for 7/7/06 Show
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2007, 02:08:23 pm »
Rujah -
I\'m interested in whatever PB/Breakfast DVDs I can get my hands on.  PM me your address and what you want to trade and I\'ll burn you a copy and get it out to you.

derickw

• Drunken Garbage Can
Looking for 7/7/06 Show
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2007, 02:11:19 pm »
Morrison was exonerated of all charges
never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you

-. --- .-- / - .... .- - ... / -.. .. -.-. -.-