Author Topic: Harlow\'s Pub; Peterborough, NH  (Read 4591 times)

peaches626

Harlow\'s Pub; Peterborough, NH
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2010, 05:56:56 pm »
taints away!! is there anyone on the internets tonight that wants to post updates?
taints rule, gypsies drool!

Gfunk

• Papa^
    • http://www.myspace.com/weaksauce603
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2010, 08:50:14 pm »
rotfl
Quote from: zuke583;254035
Quote from: Igziabeher;254034
Quote from: zuke583;254033
Quote from: alexanderzurflu;254031
Peaches/Face reunited.

Will there be a renewal of the Taint - Gypsy rivalry tonight?

so if taints = losties and gypsies = others, then face is definitely jack (man of science), peaches is definitely sawyer (super hunky)...and bezerker is ben linus

gfunk = richard alpert?

unofficial leader / never ages.

haha well done. seriously...he\'s looked 17 for as long as i\'ve known him

y\'all taints are comin to gypsy territory... jes sayin... watch yer backs :bangun:
« Last Edit: March 12, 2010, 08:53:17 pm by Gfunk »
Facial Hair Would Be So Nice

galenas

• Global Moderator
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2010, 11:12:15 pm »
from peaches...

jam > mayfly, rush

show is sold out.

galenas

• Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2010, 11:33:47 pm »
Quote from: galenas;254049
from peaches...

jam > mayfly, rush, see the light (inverted)

galenas

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2010, 12:02:03 am »
Quote from: galenas;254050
Quote from: galenas;254049
from peaches...

jam > mayfly, rush, see the light (inverted), ser metropolis (end of first set)

sorry to blue ball the second set, but i gotta go. peace!

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2010, 03:40:00 am »
wow, like....
amazing show!

who\'s got the official tracklist?

I got it taped and upon first listen let me tell you... i tweaked some of the levels on the Zoom after the last shows being "too quiet" (which I agreed..)..

holy shitballs this recording sounds like you\'re there in real life. I got a bit of a busy day tomorrow. But Sunday. Wait till Sunday, and you all will be able to hear the most pristine recording I didn\'t even know this Zoom was capable of. Seriously I can\'t believe it came out this good.

Sunday.. I will have this totally epic show with a monster of a Gladys Pimp in like mega high fidelity sound quality. Audiophiles get ready for this.

Fellow Zoomers:   Do not set the recording level to "1" ... as I was at first advised. This time I set it to "5". WOWOW what a world of difference. I don\'t wanna say some shit but like, I\'ve possibly never heard a more pristine sounding recording as I have right here.

Busy day tomorrow. But Sunday I will have this up in OGG / MP3 / FLAC and you guys are gonna bust a nut over how good this sounds. I can hardly believe it myself.

yeahh baby, yeaah!
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

ChrisF

• http://
« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2010, 05:24:00 am »
Quote from: bdfreetuna;254053

Fellow Zoomers:   Do not set the recording level to "1" ... as I was at first advised. This time I set it to "5". WOWOW what a world of difference. I don\'t wanna say some shit but like, I\'ve possibly never heard a more pristine sounding recording as I have right here.

if you are recording in 24 bit you could probably boost your levels before converting to 16 bit and make your other recordings sound just as good as this one does. Waves L3 is what you need

mvallo

« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2010, 10:13:51 am »
Quote from: bdfreetuna;254053

Recording levels 101

Your "rec level" is based on how loud/quiet the source your recording.  That\'s why you can charge the setting from 1 to 100.

Set your recording levels highest as possible without clipping the signal.  This will achieve the best signal to noise ratio, avoid distortion from clipping and utilize the full dynamic range of the recorder.

The zoom has a level meter. It also has a clip meter, the little rectangle to the right of the meter. If the clip meter turns solid, you have clipped.  also, the "mic", "1" "2" button that is red when recording will flash when you are clipping.

noise =  bad
clipping = bad

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2010, 12:47:48 pm »
No doubt Matt.

Just when I wook your advice and set it to one it came out kinda quiet.
Turns out somewhere around 5 is the sweet spot.

:P just breakin your balls bro
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising