Author Topic: BAR; New Haven, CT  (Read 3807 times)

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
    • http://db.etree.org/freddiewaht420
BAR; New Haven, CT
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2009, 02:57:42 pm »
Quote from: Spacey;248867
Quote from: lilblondie;248863
Quote from: wildcoyote;248794
Quote from: Spacey;248756
Hey, hey. Looks like we have 3 very sharp, intelligent, eye for detail ladies on this board.

Seriously dissappointed in these ladies for preventing Spacey\'s (presumed) introduction to gay night at bar.

that would have been hilarious....

and, hey, whats the worst that can happen?

:wah:
take the E to the A to the D...you\'ll be all set

Bret

• Sin-ser Breakfasthead
BAR; New Haven, CT
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2009, 02:13:30 am »
Setlist : BAR - 12-17-09

Set I : jam, Boogie on Reggae Woman, The Man Who Sold the World, Dig, Castles Made of sand, Swingtown, Airbag, Jesus Etc., My Name is Jonas, 50 Ways to Leave Your Lover, Cocaine Blues, Trippin\' Billies, When the Levee Breaks, Space Oddity, Paint it Black, some coldplay tune, Loser (Beck)

Set II : Grand Scheme of Things@@, jam, SWLABR, something nobody could remember, SWLABR, Don\'t Let Me Be Misunderstood, Brandy, Something in the Air, That\'s the Way, You Enjoy the simple fact that your mom\'s a whooooooooooooooore Myself > Blackbird > Isn\'t it a Pity (your mom\'s a whooooooooooore) > YEtsftymawhooooooooreM > Shimmy Shimmy Ya (oh baby your moms a whoooooooooooore tease with some Psycho Killer lyrics) > YEM, Folsom, Tangerine, Folsom

@@ - never played at all whatsoever

and you got your setlist from Bret... if somebody wants to start the thread be my guest I gotta get some sleep right about now!

note : all "your mom\'s a whooooooooore" references and lyrics are the sole property of Gencs.  A subsidiary of Mountain Road Wine and Liquor.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2009, 02:13:30 am by Bret »
Lois: What the hell?  Marilyn Manson?  Is that who\'s causing all this?  Peter: Yeah, it\'s all him or hers fault.  Who does he or she think he or she is?  Look, you can totally see his or her nipples.  That\'s obscene... maybe.  Lois: There\'s only one thing to do.  Peter: You\'re right.  We got to find this Marilyn Manson and I\'ve got to give that bastard or bitch a piece of my mind or penis.

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
BAR; New Haven, CT
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2009, 08:19:00 am »
LOL.

See you endured the entire evening.

It should also be noted that Tuesday might have been Gay night but last night was full of pristine hotties that made BAR smell like spring.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2009, 08:19:00 am by Spacey »
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

NickNels

• \"That\'s a Deeeewwwww!\"
BAR; New Haven, CT
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2009, 09:05:06 am »
Quote from: Spacey;248918
LOL.

It should also be noted that Tuesday might have been Gay night but last night was full of pristine hotties that made BAR smell like spring.

hmmm...highly questionable.  I was there last week and there were about 10 people there who were not b\'fast crew, and non of who that fit that description.
"After some fun times, Luke spacedocked Marissa."

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
BAR; New Haven, CT
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2009, 09:08:16 am »
LOL.

Oddness was in the air from when I walked in the door.  But we ended up getting it turned around by the end....the pristine hotties were abundant and ranging from pre to current to post cougar.......the only real problem with last night was the disgusting crud that was all over my first beer.  luckilly i refrained from puking long enough to drown that memory away with ketel one and sodas and makers mark shots......
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
BAR; New Haven, CT
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2009, 09:30:02 am »
Quote from: NickNels;248927
LOL.

hmmm...highly questionable.  I was there last week and there were about 10 people there who were not b\'fast crew, and non of who that fit that description.

Private Party before Tim began and they stuck around.

Hotties, Flounder, HOTTIES!

All to smart for me and surprisingly NONE needed book money.

galenas

• Global Moderator
BAR; New Haven, CT
« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2009, 10:18:37 am »
:lol: sounds like a fun time

Bret

• Sin-ser Breakfasthead
BAR; New Haven, CT
« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2009, 03:55:03 pm »
that made BAR smell like spring.

and that\'s not easy to do!

oh what a night, late December back in aught nine...

I just remembered I was rollin\' video on my way in when I got to Bar, show you who was out and about last night...

http://www.youtube.com/v/ZD3y43cyddI&hl=en_US&fs=1&">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZD3y43cyddI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
« Last Edit: December 17, 2009, 03:55:03 pm by Bret »
Lois: What the hell?  Marilyn Manson?  Is that who\'s causing all this?  Peter: Yeah, it\'s all him or hers fault.  Who does he or she think he or she is?  Look, you can totally see his or her nipples.  That\'s obscene... maybe.  Lois: There\'s only one thing to do.  Peter: You\'re right.  We got to find this Marilyn Manson and I\'ve got to give that bastard or bitch a piece of my mind or penis.

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
BAR; New Haven, CT
« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2009, 10:25:56 pm »
This is going to be a great way to kick off the holidays!  TT > Kung Fu > TT > the Breakfast for NYE... Wednesday canNOT come fast enough this week!!!
« Last Edit: December 21, 2009, 11:03:12 pm by simpletwistupdon »
Where to next?

SlimPickens

• just the tip
    • http://
BAR; New Haven, CT
« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2009, 11:39:15 am »
What would the holidays be without a visit in to see Timmy Tour?

I wanna see it painted painted black
Black as night, black as coal
I wanna see the sun blotted out from the sky
I wanna see it painted, painted, painted black

YEAH!

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
BAR; New Haven, CT
« Reply #40 on: December 22, 2009, 03:24:20 pm »
Pizza & beer > music & beer > more beer & music... 1/2 more of a work day!
Where to next?

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
BAR; New Haven, CT
« Reply #41 on: December 23, 2009, 07:42:55 am »
5 hours of work > fight through 84 traffic to get home... but it will all be worth it for some mashed potato pizza later!
Where to next?

NickNels

• \"That\'s a Deeeewwwww!\"
BAR; New Haven, CT
« Reply #42 on: December 23, 2009, 09:34:30 am »
I see BAR listed as 9:30 - 11:30...is it going to be an early night tonight, or is it just a misprint on the info?
"After some fun times, Luke spacedocked Marissa."

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
    • http://db.etree.org/freddiewaht420
BAR; New Haven, CT
« Reply #43 on: December 23, 2009, 09:44:22 am »
:scratches head and wonders if itd be possible to get the strangers game on the tele at bar:
take the E to the A to the D...you\'ll be all set

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
BAR; New Haven, CT
« Reply #44 on: December 23, 2009, 09:49:06 am »
Quote from: freddiewaht;249333
:scratches head and wonders if itd be possible to get the strangers game on the tele at bar:

You have a better chance of seeing lasts years cribbage tournament on BAR\'s televisions than the Strangers.