Author Topic: 5/7/05 - webster - did this show happen?  (Read 2351 times)

zuke583

• the whitest kid u know
5/7/05 - webster - did this show happen?
« on: June 26, 2005, 11:01:29 pm »
i mean i know i had a chocolate that night but i didn\'t think it was so good that i imagined being at this show. i would figure a show from a supposedly sick tour at one of their home venues would make it to the archive at some point. anybody know what the deal is?
take a big bite of the fruit of your labor

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2005, 11:10:18 pm »
I have a copy of this show from Jason-A. It sounds alright, considering the sound in the venue was terrible. Let me know if you want it. I don\'t know how archive works, as to loading shows up.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

jason-a

• drums rule
    • http://tribedescribe.com
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2005, 12:22:14 am »
hey spacey ya the sound stunk that night, Speaking of sound how is everything else??

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2005, 12:23:59 am »
All shows came out great! Thanks again. I am impressed with the quality recordings that you have consistently produced. And, I really like the true audience copies you produce.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2005, 12:29:33 am »
i defintately dont have it......
i remember overhearing some loud talkin kid that night saying that if he were in the band and walked out on the stage and saw the lightness of the crowd, that he would have walked right off....i believe it was in jest, but no matter how ser the show was, and i most certainly had a blast of an evening all night long

May 7th, 2005 - Webster Theatre; Hartford, CT

I: May Fly Disarray, Garcian Fishbowl > See The Light*, Fresh Cut** > Garcian Fishbowl,
What The Funk^, jam^^ > No Regret, Ramble On Rose#@, Drunk Monk Bar

II: jam > Sleeping Beauty, Hard Luck Harry > No Glove No Love, Born To Be Wild > Drum Solo,
Buquebus

E: Sympathy For The Devil#@@

* inverted.
** with \'The Andy Griffith Show Theme\' teases.
^ with drum intro.
^^ Tim & Adrian \'trading licks\'.
@ Grateful Dead cover; first time played.
@@ Rolling Stones cover; first time played.
# with Sean Miller on mandolin and vocals
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

Ant-Man

• govt.cheeze
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2005, 01:41:11 am »
I remember we got lost on the way up there.  Spacey was not in a good way, he was sick and could take a swing at anygiven time, but once I got in the building I was drunk so I enjoyed the show.
3-4-05:  Inspired, enlightened, surprised, excited, confused, evoked euphoria, focused, newfound faith in music.

zuke583

• the whitest kid u know
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2005, 10:53:02 pm »
i would like a copy of this show, but if the sound is meh then it\'s not a big deal. thanks for the offer though. there are a ton of other shows with great quality available on LMA, so i guess i\'ll grab one of those. i must say i was a little disappointed with the turnout as well, but i\'m hoping toad\'s will be a little more to my (and the band\'s) liking.
take a big bite of the fruit of your labor

Ant-Man

• govt.cheeze
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2005, 12:35:36 am »
Quote from: zuke583
i must say i was a little disappointed with the turnout as well, but i\'m hoping toad\'s will be a little more to my (and the band\'s) liking.

Most def. dude
3-4-05:  Inspired, enlightened, surprised, excited, confused, evoked euphoria, focused, newfound faith in music.

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2005, 09:47:32 am »
Zuke, definately grab any of the Cafe 9 shows from last year....

the 4/30/04 show where they play Deuce in its entirety is pretty ser....
the 5/1//04 show rocked as well....after the 4/30 show I was so beat and stated that if the band didnt keep me upright, i would be taking a faceplant in the middle of the bar...lets just say, there were no faceplants that night...well except for Pecks sister-in-law (pretty sure it was that night that she took a digger in the parking lot across the street)

also the 2 night cafe 9 run that was taking place on Coventry weekend in August last year....The first night was simply sublime.... 8/14/05 set II with its Hard Luck Harry jam woven through the entire set....

and most definately the 12/16/04 Cafe 9 Stephengencs/Freddiewaht setlist show....
set 2 epicness - "Space Oddity > Rufus^^ > Buquebus > Hush## > LDZ > HDX > Buquebus@"
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph