Author Topic: any new shows?  (Read 1915 times)

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
any new shows?
« on: May 04, 2005, 01:04:06 pm »
it\'s been a while since I have seen a show come out of score.

is there any show that we can get out of here? perhaps a Breakfast show or even a Timmy show...

I can\'t wait to hear a bunch of the shows from these past couple of weeks...
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

davepeck

• Administrator
any new shows?
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2005, 01:08:08 pm »
i\'ve got quite a backlog, but i\'ve been really busy.. i\'ll also have a whole tour to work on when the band gets back.. i\'ll try to get something done tonight..

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
any new shows?
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2005, 01:08:52 pm »
:cough:Worcester:cough:

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
any new shows?
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2005, 01:13:24 pm »
Quote from: davepeck
i\'ve got quite a backlog, but i\'ve been really busy.. i\'ll also have a whole tour to work on when the band gets back.. i\'ll try to get something done tonight..

dave-

are you the only one who has the powers to upload shows? or can anyone do it, i.e. tapers?
let say, hypothetically, I have the worchester through utica run from Jason-A, could I put it up or would I have to send you the shows? I am sure you already have these, just using it as an example...

davepeck

• Administrator
any new shows?
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2005, 02:10:48 pm »
Quote from: Spacey
dave-

are you the only one who has the powers to upload shows? or can anyone do it, i.e. tapers?
let say, hypothetically, I have the worchester through utica run from Jason-A, could I put it up or would I have to send you the shows? I am sure you already have these, just using it as an example...

anyone can upload, but i perfer doing it myself.. for example, someone uploaded the NYE show to archive before i had a chance to (i was seeding the BT), and in doing so, they said \'don\'t convert to mp3\', which is why it\'s not on radio joe. thus, i like to upload my own stuff.

uploading isn\'t the problem. i\'ve got all the bandwidth in the world at work. i just need to get the shows done.

as for jason-a\'s stuff, definitely leave that to me. he sent me the master dats so i can transfer and upload them. ripping audio cds and converting to FLAC then uploading, isn\'t really kosher, as some data can be lost in the process.

hope that helps..

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
any new shows?
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2005, 02:15:03 pm »
I was just curious how the whole process works. I have no intentions to upload anything. I am not that skilled with electronics or its counterparts, technology.
I was using Jason-A\'s shows because I know those are 3 shows that are available through b&p\'s but have not shown up in score.
Thanks for the information.

No Rush!

ChrisF

• http://
any new shows?
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2005, 09:37:44 pm »
i have the last two richters shows and they will be available some time soon. the most recent one still needs to be mixed, but i will get that done when i have the time. I may put them both on bt.etree.org together in one torrent by the end of the weekend.