Author Topic: The Rumor Mill Is Churnin....  (Read 4386 times)

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
The Rumor Mill Is Churnin....
« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2005, 05:19:51 pm »
I don\'t believe they were in the same week either, but for some reason, I remember the date July 27th or August 27th for Sullys? Could easily be wrong but, those dates are stuck in my mind.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

delfunk1

• South Shore BreakfastHead
    • http://
« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2005, 12:32:03 am »
Quote from: WALSH
I don\'t think dates were actually talked about but the 2 NIGHT STAND @ The Puppet House was confirmed as well as the Sully\'s->Porter\'s.  I don\'t think they are in the same week?

WOW.....My count is @ 44 Breakfast as of now.......maybe I will hit 50 Breakfast shows by the close of the summer!
This isn\'t who it would be if it wasn\'t who it is.

"Part of me suspects that I\'m a loser, and the other part of me thinks I\'m God Almighty. " -John Lennon

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2005, 12:34:56 am »
I wish I took count of the shows I went to, up until 2002, I didn\'t even consider counting shows. Too bad, so many lost memories. Delfunk- congrats, I think you will be hittting 50 this year fo\' sure.

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
« Reply #48 on: June 27, 2005, 12:39:12 am »
Quote from: Spacey
I wish I took count of the shows I went to, up until 2002, I didn\'t even consider counting shows. Too bad, so many lost memories.

Go into the setlist archive and retrace your steps.
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #49 on: June 27, 2005, 12:44:06 am »
It is a task I have been working on. I sometimes have a tendency, especially when I have heard a show a few times, to think I was there. Someday I will have an guesstimate of my show total.

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
« Reply #50 on: June 27, 2005, 12:49:06 am »
Quote from: Spacey
It is a task I have been working on. I sometimes have a tendency, especially when I have heard a show a few times, to think I was there. Someday I will have an guesstimate of my show total.

There are some shows which I may have been at but can\'t confirm.  Otherwise, I\'ve got a solid tally of my attendance numbers.

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
« Reply #51 on: June 27, 2005, 12:50:46 am »
Quote from: alexanderzurflu

i did it once and lost my list....i know i posted my total on this site right before the nye 04/05 max creak toads show, but haven\'t searched and updated....

no matter what the figure will never be true because i would never have thought to keep that information handy.  my number is at a +/- 5

i knew plenty of people who kept lists at shows, but didnt find the magical power of show documentation till i was able to keep a relatively decent setlist without having to run up to peck or wah and ask them "now what tune is this?"......and even now i still fuck up setlists with all kinds of preemptive guesses and crossouts....
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
« Reply #52 on: June 27, 2005, 12:54:25 am »
Quote from: Stephengencs
Quote from: alexanderzurflu

i did it once and lost my list....i know i posted my total on this site right before the nye 04/05 max creak toads show, but haven\'t searched and updated....

no matter what the figure will never be true because i would never have thought to keep that information handy.  my number is at a +/- 5

My number is probably =/- 3