Author Topic: Hot Buttered Rum @ Daniel St...  (Read 830 times)

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
Hot Buttered Rum @ Daniel St...
« on: April 27, 2007, 09:52:06 am »
Waaaaaaahhhhaaaaapppened?

I thought at least Todd, Robyn, and Walsh were gonna be in the house......and I was gonna pass....looked like it happened the other way.....

I ended up stopping by and staying all night after a buddy of mine hooked me up with some medicinal maryjane.  Kind of cool but I would rather roll and puff a number.....

Scene was lame actually.  Dobz was tired so he was chillin upstairs for the HBR set.  I basically spent my time chillin in the back of the room and runnin up to the Seven Seas for $2.50 pints of budweiser, as opposed to paying $4 for a 12oz bottle at Daniel St....
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

FreeSpirit

• Mrs. Tickler
    • http://www.myspace.com/robynsegali
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2007, 10:32:54 am »
sorry, jenx - i meant to come down, but it\'s tough to get out on a school night.  How was the band?  and the crowd?
“Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings. ”[/color]

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2007, 10:40:23 am »
Band = cool
Crowd = doozie
FreeSpirit = SkyePrizm
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2007, 11:11:24 am »
:banghead:

I can\'t believe I forgot about this. crap!
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2007, 11:28:31 am »
HAHAHA.

Losers.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2007, 11:55:31 am »
well I got my second 4 hour bike ride of the week in so the day was not a total loss. :biggrin:
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke