Author Topic: Hockey?  (Read 7418 times)

oldnewbie

• it\'s recreational...
    • http://
Hockey?
« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2007, 11:20:07 pm »
this is pretty fucking amazing.....sure validates scott niedermeyer as an all-timer.

Rujah

• team digest
    • http://
Hockey?
« Reply #46 on: June 07, 2007, 12:10:57 am »
I have to agree with SkyPrism on this one. Went to most of the women\'s hockey team at my college this semester. They were really good, went like 30-0-1, won it all. Live hockey is waaaay better than watching it on TV., I just can’t get excited about hockey about it, even if it’s the playoffs or the Stanley Cup.
Merge futhermucker just you merge You futhermucker merge merge futhermucker now

You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye - Raoul duke - Hunter S. Thompson, Fear&Loathing

Gimme breakfast..................

kindm's

• Who Runs Barter Town...
  • Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
Hockey?
« Reply #47 on: June 07, 2007, 10:42:49 am »
I rooted for the American Team although I would have preferred the Cup be won by an Eastern Conference Team.

The playoffs were pretty good this year, I enjoyed them quite a bit. Glad Teemu got a cup, they were saying he might be done and will retire now. Glad the Ducks won the cup, wonder if Disney is kicking themselves for selling the team.

Would have been cool if the series lasted a little longer but oh well. Now just have to wait until October and do it all over again
"You can bet everything will come to an end. It's going to be ugly and it's going to be a mess, and it's going to be something that somebody did in the name of God...."

Frank Zappa, Artist as Genetic Design Flaw,
    Ecolibrium Interviews, Vol #19

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
Hockey?
« Reply #48 on: June 07, 2007, 12:40:20 pm »
I watched the 2nd period. Rather root for an american team than the canucks.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.