Author Topic: hAPPY bIRTHDAY cHRISpITCH!!!!  (Read 1645 times)

KEN RAFLOWITZ

• Weird Ken Yankodic
hAPPY bIRTHDAY cHRISpITCH!!!!
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2009, 02:17:06 pm »
How about a comedy routine at set break?
Tell us about your day of birth.
Were the nurses cute? Did they give you ice cream?
Did you come out kicking? Make your mom squeal in pain?
Did your dad throw-up? Did you throw-up?
These are important things we all need to know!

Bret

• Sin-ser Breakfasthead
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2009, 03:12:10 pm »
Happy B-Day Pitchie, have a great day, see ya up there tonight for Thanksgiving Breakfast!
Lois: What the hell?  Marilyn Manson?  Is that who\'s causing all this?  Peter: Yeah, it\'s all him or hers fault.  Who does he or she think he or she is?  Look, you can totally see his or her nipples.  That\'s obscene... maybe.  Lois: There\'s only one thing to do.  Peter: You\'re right.  We got to find this Marilyn Manson and I\'ve got to give that bastard or bitch a piece of my mind or penis.

ChrisPitch

• Hell of a Life
    • http://
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2009, 03:39:28 pm »
Thanks everyone! You guys are the best and I love you all. It\'s definitely been a great week so far and I look forward to the rest.

Ken: the nurses were cute and fed me lime sherbet intravenously. I kicked the doctor (Dr. Bloor) in the balls and my mother did squeal in pain, although she was all dinged up on morphine so it was actually kind of fun for her. My dad threw up, my mom threw up (again, kinda fun), Bloor quit and became and osteopath, and I cried like someone who shit himself for the first of many times and haven\'t stopped since, crying or shitting. It was unquestionably the 8,567th best day of my life. Thanks for asking!

KEN RAFLOWITZ

• Weird Ken Yankodic
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2009, 04:13:51 pm »
Cool!