Author Topic: Was 7/5/2008 proffesionally shot?  (Read 761 times)

Avalonhwy

Was 7/5/2008 proffesionally shot?
« on: October 04, 2008, 12:14:02 pm »
I noticed the clips on youtube and there are multi cameras going on. Is this something the band might release??

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2008, 12:58:06 pm »
Our crack team of A/V-ers are most likely responsible for this.

They do that good of a job.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2008, 09:25:36 pm »
hey thanks man, matt and chris and ken taped that and I edited it. Glad you liked it. You should subscribe to our user, thebreakfastarchive to see everything we\'ve made!
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

oldnewbie

• it\'s recreational...
    • http://
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2008, 09:36:18 pm »
holy crap. i like it better when someone just hands me something and i watch/listen to someday.....but....holy crap!!!!!

Avalonhwy

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2008, 08:06:53 am »
Quote from: oldnewbie;205994
holy crap. i like it better when someone just hands me something and i watch/listen to someday.....but....holy crap!!!!!

not sure i understand what you are saying and if this is some kind of dig. I just wanted to know if the band was going to release it so i could purchase....

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2008, 06:23:09 pm »
duane is just saying he had no idea we had that much video online. One of the guys who normally tapes, Ken, will make single camera dvds and hand them out at shows for free. Duane is one of those who gets these time to time so he\'s used to that and had no idea we also did this. Not a dig on you in any way.

I never compressed down the whole show, I could make a dvd and torrent it but with that show I was only ever planning to make a couple of songs available online.
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke