Author Topic: Help Spacey Graduate!!!!  (Read 5038 times)

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
Help Spacey Graduate!!!!
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2005, 12:56:46 pm »
my mother said 80 million worldwide,

my father thought the figure was around 20 mil in the US and 50 mil in the world.

6 million killed in the Holocaust but since the death of Christ many millions of Jews have been slaughtered...
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

derickw

• Drunken Garbage Can
    • http://
Help Spacey Graduate!!!!
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2005, 12:59:17 pm »
Quote from: Spacey

1. Who was essentially responsible for killing Jesus Christ?
2. Give 3 answers: What have you heard all Jews are __________,
________, _____________.
3. How many Jews live in the United States? in the world?
4. Has your opinion of Jews changed since the film THE PASSION OF CHRIST came out?

Thank You.

1. All of the dumb ass people watching as this guy gets beaten to death while carrying his death bed. Maybe some people were louder supporters, but whoes to say they got the right story. look at us now with all of the media and all that we still get suckered into believing what the 1% tells us is true.
2. good with money, all over the entertainment bus., and the women are dedicated like a mo fo at BJ\'s.
3. 1 mil, 10 mil
4. Anything you see on tv or read is entertainment, there will always be falsities in entertainment. Everything feed to the masses has been proof read, edited and eveluated to be politically correct. 2000 years is a long time to perfect a storie.

sorry if i offened anyone, but i don\'t really care and niether should you. I\'m 100% Polish and have delt with what ever people throw out at me.

Mazel Tov
never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you

-. --- .-- / - .... .- - ... / -.. .. -.-. -.-

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
Help Spacey Graduate!!!!
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2005, 01:02:01 pm »
The Poles were another group of people who suffered at the hands of Hitler and the Nazi Germany Party.
Thanks for the help buddy.

You coming down here Sat? you ret?
what\'s happening on the 14th?

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
Help Spacey Graduate!!!!
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2005, 01:25:47 pm »

this was my first lesson is this class, I made the same mistake, now I have to correct people to make my old Jewish professor proud. i am sure he is thrilled.

Is his name Bob Michael?
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
Help Spacey Graduate!!!!
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2005, 01:30:24 pm »
You know it!

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
Help Spacey Graduate!!!!
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2005, 01:38:35 pm »
Spacey, what is the name of your Holocaust teacher at UMD?

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
Help Spacey Graduate!!!!
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2005, 01:40:39 pm »
Quote from: alexanderzurflu

Robert Michael

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
Help Spacey Graduate!!!!
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2005, 01:47:38 pm »
Quote from: alexanderzurflu

Robert Michael

I took the same course with him 4 years ago while I was home from Amherst on winter vacation.  The survey you were taking is identical to the one I had to take for that class.  That guy is a weirdo though.  He talks about himself and sex more than the Holocaust material from what I remember.

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
Help Spacey Graduate!!!!
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2005, 01:53:33 pm »
i am taken the class over the internet, never been in a class outside of Western Civ with him.

still have your paper?

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
Help Spacey Graduate!!!!
« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2005, 01:59:02 pm »
i am taken the class over the internet, never been in a class outside of Western Civ with him.

still have your paper?

I know we should get a room, but at least the thread is about your course so I\'ll continue the discussion.

Can\'t believe Bob Michael is offering the course over the web.  He is retired and living in Florida so it doesn\'t take much effort for him to place the notes he has had for 35 years on the web.  

The only thing I have left from that course was Bob Michael\'s chronology of the Holocaust book.  Otherwise, I think the paper is pretty easy.  Just evaluate the responses.  I\'ll ask my dad (interestingly another professor you took a course with) if my old paper is saved to the home computer.  

I think I asked my dad if he knew you last fall but he didn\'t seem to remember.

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=515917765
Help Spacey Graduate!!!!
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2005, 02:06:59 pm »
[/QUOTE]I think I asked my dad if he knew you last fall but he didn\'t seem to remember.[/QUOTE]

not even after the blow job to pass?? you should be offended spacey, tell him next time youre gonna spit that spunk in his face.
The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sagethicket. "Vamanos amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintscraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight.  --Eli Cash

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
Help Spacey Graduate!!!!
« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2005, 02:09:49 pm »
its called easy living... he does nothing more then respond to our readings.
I have that same book too

teachers have a lot of students and I was really a stand out in psych. but I did do my work and never gave trouble to the teach...

this paper/course although dealt with a tough subject was the easiest course I taken. done entirely through emails. read and answer this question.

UMD is so against giving teachers money, this is probably the only way for him to retire.

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
Help Spacey Graduate!!!!
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2005, 02:10:33 pm »
Quote from: Gordo
I think I asked my dad if he knew you last fall but he didn\'t seem to remember.[/QUOTE]

not even after the blow job to pass?? you should be offended spacey, tell him next time youre gonna spit that spunk in his face.[/QUOTE]

I really did take a class with his father. Psychology.

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
Help Spacey Graduate!!!!
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2005, 02:21:37 pm »
Quote from: Gordo
I think I asked my dad if he knew you last fall but he didn\'t seem to remember.

not even after the blow job to pass?? you should be offended spacey, tell him next time youre gonna spit that spunk in his face.[/QUOTE]

I really did take a class with his father. Psychology.[/QUOTE]

I might have given my dad a misleading discription of you when I asked if he remembered you from class.   I told him you could be best described as having a hippie appearance, though I was just making an assumption at the time.

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
Help Spacey Graduate!!!!
« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2005, 02:24:11 pm »
I was a football player at the time. Still probably had long hair and again, slightly overweight but a sexy build. I don\'t really think I had the Wook appearance but then again that was college.