Author Topic: so......how much do you pay for gas?  (Read 3528 times)

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
so......how much do you pay for gas?
« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2005, 07:06:31 pm »
Quote from: plainandsimple
The world and it\'s economy can never really be explained to the common hard worker.

We all play the same game to pay the man. But still get nothing.....

but, it takes the common hard working man a little time and patience to figure it out, then he owns all
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

plainandsimple

• running against the wind
« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2005, 07:08:11 pm »
Quote from: Spacey
Quote from: plainandsimple
The world and it\'s economy can never really be explained to the common hard worker.

We all play the same game to pay the man. But still get nothing.....

but, it takes the common hard working man a little time and patience to figure it out, then he owns all

That hard working man never really owns anything... Everything is a loan...
Simpleman. Thats what I am...
"Bubba said those are magic shooes. Bubba said they\'d take me anywhere. Of course Bubba use to beat me with a rubber hose and call me a retard."

Dig

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2005, 07:10:32 pm »
:boat:

SlimPickens

• just the tip
    • http://
« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2005, 07:48:41 pm »
You ask me why I lean liberal in my beliefs, it\'s because unless you clear 7 figure$ daily in bank interest like those that run this world than you\'re just a pawn in their game... actually, you\'re not even a pawn, you\'re a wood molecule that makes up the pawn figurine in their game.  So no matter what you learn from the Times or the Journal or whatever tablet you sit down to daily, no matter how deep you feel that understanding takes you in this game, your best bet is to question everything those in power feed you, because it all adds up to one thing.  How to keep you workin\' and keep you spending on those things that benefit them the most.

half way through this message I forgot what thread I\'m in or why I\'m typing this crap.  Did someone slip something in my beer?

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #49 on: September 04, 2005, 08:06:20 pm »
Quote from: SlimPickens
You ask me why I lean liberal in my beliefs, it\'s because unless you clear 7 figure$ daily in bank interest like those that run this world than you\'re just a pawn in their game... actually, you\'re not even a pawn, you\'re a wood molecule that makes up the pawn figurine in their game.  So no matter what you learn from the Times or the Journal or whatever tablet you sit down to daily, no matter how deep you feel that understanding takes you in this game, your best bet is to question everything those in power feed you, because it all adds up to one thing.  How to keep you workin\' and keep you spending on those things that benefit them the most.

half way through this message I forgot what thread I\'m in or why I\'m typing this crap.  Did someone slip something in my beer?

You are crazy. Please, take time to think about what you are posting.

The key to life is to have very little responsibility in regards to having bills. If you owe no one money then you are more free to go about what you feel you need to do. There is no one holding a hand above you.

SlimPickens

• just the tip
« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2005, 08:09:47 pm »
and you are delusional my young friend.  you want nobody to hold a hand above you, then buy a tent and live in the woods hunting for food.

plainandsimple

« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2005, 08:50:32 pm »
Quote from: SlimPickens
then buy a tent and live in the woods hunting for food.

I would be dead in a week..:killself:
"Bubba said those are magic shooes. Bubba said they\'d take me anywhere. Of course Bubba use to beat me with a rubber hose and call me a retard."

Dig

FreeSpirit

• Mrs. Tickler
    • http://www.myspace.com/robynsegali
« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2005, 08:50:52 pm »
My guess is that, on this board, similar to all of America, most people fall into the middle class - not completely rich & not completely broke.  Instead, most people are able to pay for certain luxuries, yet are also in a certain amount of debt.  

This leads me to believe that the middle class is now the new low class, and the upper class & wealthy will continue to extend the bridge that carries someone over to their side.  Wish me luck, I\'m going to buy a lottery ticket...
“Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings. ”[/color]

plainandsimple

« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2005, 08:53:55 pm »
Quote from: FreeSpirit
My guess is that, on this board, similar to all of America, most people fall into the middle class - not completely rich & not completely broke.  Instead, most people are able to pay for certain luxuries, yet are also in a certain amount of debt.  

This leads me to believe that the middle class is now the new low class, and the upper class & wealthy will continue to extend the bridge that carries someone over to their side.  Wish me luck, I\'m going to buy a lottery ticket...

GOOD LUCK  :thumbsup:

Dig

SlimPickens

• just the tip
« Reply #54 on: September 04, 2005, 08:58:52 pm »
Quote from: FreeSpirit

yep, dollar and a dream... all I\'ve got since I didn\'t take education seriously.