Author Topic: is there any reason for the breakfast NOT to play allgood festival?  (Read 6429 times)

Mamalakabubadaya

• http://
is there any reason for the breakfast NOT to play allgood festival?
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2006, 12:04:04 am »
Quote from: Klout
I got the best sketchy all good story ever......

one year this psycho wanna-be gangster kid whipped out a gun on the middle of shakedown in broad day light in front of about 200 people and started waving it in the air and threating a very hot female friend of mine. Then afer about six seconds of that the kid got tackled, got his ear bitten off, pistol whipped, beat and kicked to a bloody unconscious pulp all by one kid who was half his size.

it was ser vigilante lot justice face ownage.

pretty disturbing thing to see at a music festival...

but it was Alllllll Gooood after that brah!

:lol::lol::lol:

i think i was there the year that happened (2004?) or i might have just been present for another pistol whipping going down at the festival in broad daylight. it is literally impossible ot avoid the shadiest nastiest looking ghetto kids at all good.

princesscaspian

• gemini tactics
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2006, 12:20:13 am »
Quote from: Mamalakabubadaya

i think i was there the year that happened (2004?) or i might have just been present for another pistol whipping going down at the festival in broad daylight. it is literally impossible ot avoid the shadiest nastiest looking ghetto kids at all good.

i was definitely there for the sketchy gun madness in 2004. i remember hearing someone yell "hes got a gun!" and then we boooooked back to our tent. ser sketchiness.....

....ANYwho, if the breakfast signs onto this festival, i will be absolutely purchasing a ticket soon. if not, i\'m only a maybe.... i really like the venue, nice landscape and weather, and all around good time :)
and what CAN you do, when your world is invaded by a reggaejunkiejew?!?

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2006, 09:12:19 am »
should have dosed him while he was writhing in pain, all bloody and shit.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

FreeSpirit

• Mrs. Tickler
    • http://www.myspace.com/robynsegali
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2008, 05:18:05 pm »
Rather than start a new thread with the same questions......

AllGood Music Fest 2008 lineup (so far...)

Phil Lesh & Friends · Widespread Panic
· Gov’t Mule
· Michael Franti & Spearhead
· Keller Williams & the WMD’S
· Derek Trucks & Susan Tedeschi Soul Stew Revival
· Medeski, Martin & Wood
· Railroad Earth
· Tea Leaf Green
· The Bridge
· Hot Buttered Rum
· RAQ
· Bonerama
· Pnuma Trio
· The Wood Brothers
· Bassnectar
· Outformation
· deSol
· Telepath
· Basshound

...and many more TBA
“Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings. ”[/color]

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2008, 05:27:24 pm »
I wasnt there in 04 but in 05 I was there and nitrous mafia was flashing their piece @ security, I was within earshot of the commotion and heard about it from ppl who were gettin the hell out of there and migrating in my direction.

Nitrous is good times but not worth the hostility it brings to the scene.

I will never go back to All Good again. "Marvin\'s Mountaintop" being the site of one of many mountaintop removal coal mines is depressing enough. Sorry to people who live down there but I just can\'t stand to look at the beautiful appalachians being destroyed.

Plus the scene was filthy. And I\'m not a person who normally has a problem with drugs and hippies either.

I\'ll go on the record...All Good 05 was the 2nd least fun I ever had at a festival. It was such a crappy vibed mess I didn\'t even bother to get spun the whole weekend ;)
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

siflandollie

• Victory to RAGE
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2008, 09:57:13 am »
I went to All Good back in \'06 and it was sweet.  Probably because the friday lineup was Medeski (with some sideproject), then claypool, then Ween, the Trey Mike and the Duo, and then Bisco.  Very niccceee.

definitely a bit sketchy at times, I saw this one kid on shakedown who looked like he was fuckin dying, hanging onto the fence and yelling "MORPHINE! WHO WANTS SOME REALLY GOOD MORPHINE?"

must\'ve been some great morphine...

anyways, if the Breakfast plays I will be there in a heartbeat.  the lineup is already looking pretty nice.

jocelyn

• Not in charge.
    • http://www.myspace.com/cowwcowboogie
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2008, 03:13:14 pm »
I went to one AllGood a few years ago, can\'t remember what year, only that Greyboy Allstars played and were fucking amazing. It was so good to see them all together. Anyhow how I don\'t really remember it being that sketchy.... Maybe I was just oblivious?
Masturbation in the MFA