Author Topic: members of the breakfast have....  (Read 6516 times)

Bret

• Sin-ser Breakfasthead
members of the breakfast have....
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2010, 07:22:59 pm »
Quote from: thatguy;262495
this site  is old balls...

which site has shiny new balls???
Lois: What the hell?  Marilyn Manson?  Is that who\'s causing all this?  Peter: Yeah, it\'s all him or hers fault.  Who does he or she think he or she is?  Look, you can totally see his or her nipples.  That\'s obscene... maybe.  Lois: There\'s only one thing to do.  Peter: You\'re right.  We got to find this Marilyn Manson and I\'ve got to give that bastard or bitch a piece of my mind or penis.

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2010, 07:28:32 pm »
Quote from: freddiewaht;262508
Meltdown =peeped

:cough:
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 07:42:33 pm by Igziabeher »

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
    • http://db.etree.org/freddiewaht420
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2010, 07:37:54 pm »
Are u fucking kidding me brah?
take the E to the A to the D...you\'ll be all set

SkyePrizm

• separator
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2010, 08:35:23 pm »
Are all you men pmsing today?? If you stop bickering like old ladies you would realize at the core of this you all agree.....you are passionate about this band. And duane is a very loyal fan and I see him at events 8 out of 10 times. He meant no harm by his comments.  Also show me one person who doesn\'t complain on this board. =p

Branch

• http://
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2010, 08:50:50 pm »
breaking news:                      the Langley trio featuring me on keys is playing at cafe Good fellas in New haven sat nov 6   7pm to 10.                             Let the excitement begin!

GLuft3

« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2010, 09:14:42 pm »
Fire.  Fire on the mountain.
Always with the negative waves, Moriarty!  Always with the negative waves!

Branch

• http://
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2010, 09:20:53 pm »
none of that stuff, just funk,r&b and jazz.  time to read the ink!

zuke583

• the whitest kid u know
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2010, 08:31:48 am »
Quote from: Igziabeher;262505
adrian was playing timbales in a michael bolton cover band on a random monday afternoon

is this happening today? i\'m pretty sure i\'m taking it in the correct context
take a big bite of the fruit of your labor

kindm's

• Who Runs Barter Town...
  • Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2010, 10:38:40 am »
Quote from: Bret;262509
Quote from: thatguy;262495
this site  is old balls...

which site has shiny new balls???

You know I am gonna catch some shit for this but.......

I REALLY TAKE FUCKING OFFENSE TO THIS STATEMENT Adrian.

I have been hosting this site on behalf of your band/s since 05/10/2004 for FREE.

If you guys cannot be bothered to update this site or find someone who will then perhaps it is time to take this old balls site down.

You guys need to check yourselves. People do stuff for you guys all the time for free. Hosting this site and maintaining it is just one example. Keep burning those bridges and eventually you\'ll be on an island.
"You can bet everything will come to an end. It's going to be ugly and it's going to be a mess, and it's going to be something that somebody did in the name of God...."

Frank Zappa, Artist as Genetic Design Flaw,
    Ecolibrium Interviews, Vol #19

cannontrip

• breakfast greek
  • ʻāwikiwiki
    • b'fastin
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2010, 12:35:04 pm »
They may be old balls, but they\'re big balls
♥♫∞

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
    • http://db.etree.org/freddiewaht420
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2010, 12:47:27 pm »
:wah:
take the E to the A to the D...you\'ll be all set

ChrisLikesBass

• Where the hell is Ellitz?
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2010, 01:38:32 pm »
I find it interesting that there is already 25 comments about this stupid negative pointless thread and only 3 comments about the Iron Horse Show. This is THEBREAKFAST.INFO, not CURRENTMEMBERSOFTHEBREAKFASTANDTHEIRSIDEPROJECTS.INFO  how about a virtual group hug?

NickNels

• \"That\'s a Deeeewwwww!\"
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2010, 01:46:07 pm »
Quote from: ChrisLikesBass;262545
CURRENTMEMBERSOFTHEBREAKFASTANDTHEIRSIDEPROJECTS.INFO  how about a virtual group hug?

sounds catchy!
"After some fun times, Luke spacedocked Marissa."

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2010, 01:56:51 pm »
Okay everybody take a dixie cup, here, and toss it back.

We\'re going to sit in this old sweat lodge, here, for the next couple of days. Work out our problems, you know. I promise you, by the time you crawl out of this sweat lodge, you\'ll all be different people.

On a more serious note, this site is surely old balls. And that is why it hangs so low and proud.

Also, I don\'t think the band really is responsible for updating this site and its calendar. That responsibility falls on Dave Peck :lol:

Quote from: ChrisLikesBass;262545
CURRENTMEMBERSOFTHEBREAKFASTANDTHEIRSIDEPROJECTS.INFO

Sure, by URL. But in reality this site does have a side projects calendar. Sort of surprises me that Adrian wouldn\'t want us to check out his "money gigs"... I mean, we\'ve got money too. And probably your most enthusiastic fans come out of the Breakfast scene.

Regardless of the URL, here, I think Kung Fu has established itself as serious-as-fuck and totally-kick-ass as well, and honestly I\'m putting a little more energy into trying to make it to Kung Fu shows than Breakfast shows in the near future. So my vote goes towards "The Breakfast and all Side Projects". After seeing The Breakfast like a hundred times or so, it occurs to one that there might be good other music out there as well? And maybe even you guys are playing some of it.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 01:56:51 pm by bdfreetuna »
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

tmn8r1

• Guitar Slave
    • http://www.thebreakfast.org
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2010, 02:20:36 pm »
Since the other band members posted I might as well.

The Breakfast is 12 years old. Our balls are older. Our fans older. Are we megastars? no. Are we happy musicians making great music? yes. How have we been able to keep this going? People still like our music, become fans, and come to shows.

I am grateful, I know the band is grateful, and maybe that gets lost on this site a little for it hasn\'t been a smooth ride but when is life ever a smooth ride? it isn\'t. its the tenacity and endurance that is needed to keep consistent and stay alive.

I do my best to keep the site updated and have helpers who do the same. If a gig doesn\'t get posted, somebody post it. Dave Pec (MKDEVO) no longer comes to shows or posts on this site. He is no longer a fan. We have let him down as a fan. He is still our friend, but he takes what we have done personal somehow. I don\'t know why. We still thank him for starting this site though and his support over the years.

Mike Deary - thank you for helping us out with this site! really you and many others have done lots for this band and we appreciate it.

This site will have its positive/negative threads - the main thing is do we want to foster a open minded scene and appreciate all things Breakfast in 2010 and on, or be critical of every move we make and throw a dark cloud on the fanbase?
its up to everyone.

I post here and there when necessary. i don\'t check in that much anymore with all the music projects, life\'s responsibilities and facebook. its quite a social network isn\'t it. :)

The Freakout was an amazing time and i was visiting .info to see the feedback and this is what i saw. bummer.

To our new fans, lets keep rocking. We have music to make and we want to share it with you.

Virtual Group Hug now squeeze............

Next show Toad\'s Place - lets fucking rage it!

peace
When words leave off, music begins. - Heinrich Heine