Author Topic: breakfast needs to expand  (Read 6735 times)

KEN RAFLOWITZ

• Weird Ken Yankodic
breakfast needs to expand
« Reply #90 on: September 12, 2009, 10:57:01 am »
Quote from: KEN RAFLOWITZ;240707
My man whore title is "Midnight Cowboy".
I\'m having holiday specials!
Group rates,bridal shower deals & senior citizen discounts!

For bookings contact Mt.Road Wine & Liquor
« Last Edit: September 12, 2009, 04:21:25 pm by KEN RAFLOWITZ »

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
« Reply #91 on: September 12, 2009, 11:03:14 am »
Quote from: KEN RAFLOWITZ;240728
Quote from: KEN RAFLOWITZ;240707
My man whore title is "The Midnight Cowboy".
I\'m having holiday specials!
Group rates,bridal shower deals & senior citizen discounts!

For bookings contact Mt.Road Wine & Liquor

Just a giggalo everywhere you go Ken..........Pick me up at 9pm and lets head to syracuse.  I think we could make it by the encore.
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

pizzaburrito

• GTFO it
« Reply #92 on: September 13, 2009, 03:41:59 pm »
I love all of you guys and I can\'t wait to see everyone again and rage breakfast!!!!  

<3<3<3

galenas

• Global Moderator
« Reply #93 on: September 13, 2009, 04:16:20 pm »
Quote from: Igziabeher;240582

the story with the keyboardist is he left the band because he couldn\'t fulfill the touring duties, and they found a new keyboardist, who left the band because he couldn\'t fulfill the touring duties, but went on to other bands where he could fulfill the touring duties, so they went back to original keyboardist(which i\'m happy about), but that doesn\'t change the fact that he still can\'t fulfill the touring duties.

:lol:

boombox

• SER Euro Fan
    • http://
« Reply #94 on: September 14, 2009, 07:07:26 pm »
Quote from: bdfreetuna;240474

IMO the main reason is that most people are simply into shitty music.

Best line in the whole thread!

I too used to include a pb/breakfast show with every trade I did with new trader, but only once did I get a positive response. It has reached the point I have almost given up. I think exposure through touring is probably still the best way, but touring is just so damn expensive these days.

the story with the keyboardist is he left the band because he couldn\'t fulfill the touring duties, and they found a new keyboardist, who left the band because he couldn\'t fulfill the touring duties, but went on to other bands where he could fulfill the touring duties, so they went back to original keyboardist(which i\'m happy about), but that doesn\'t change the fact that he still can\'t fulfill the touring duties.

Nicely explained - reminds me of this:

The definition of Cricket as explained to a foreigner

You have two sides, one out in the field and one in.

Each man that\'s in the side that\'s in goes out, and when he\'s out he comes in and the next man goes in until he\'s out.

When they are all out, the side that\'s out comes in and the side that\'s been in goes out and tries to get those coming in, out. Sometimes you get men still in and not out.

When a man goes out to go in, the men who are out try to get him out, and when he is out he goes in and the next man in goes out and goes in.

There are two men called umpires who stay all out all the time and they decide when the men who are in are out.

When both sides have been in and all the men have been out, and both sides have been out twice after all the men have been in, including those who are not out, that is the end of the game!
« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 07:10:28 pm by boombox »
Originally posted by leith
Our overseas grassroots coordinator boombox!!! The Breakfast is spreading worldwide :)

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #95 on: September 14, 2009, 11:02:03 pm »
Quote from: boombox;240978
Quote from: bdfreetuna;240474

IMO the main reason is that most people are simply into shitty music.

Best line in the whole thread!

I too used to include a pb/breakfast show with every trade I did with new trader, but only once did I get a positive response. It has reached the point I have almost given up. I think exposure through touring is probably still the best way, but touring is just so damn expensive these days.

Nicely explained - reminds me of this:

The definition of Cricket as explained to a foreigner

You have two sides, one out in the field and one in.

Each man that\'s in the side that\'s in goes out, and when he\'s out he comes in and the next man goes in until he\'s out.

When they are all out, the side that\'s out comes in and the side that\'s been in goes out and tries to get those coming in, out. Sometimes you get men still in and not out.

When a man goes out to go in, the men who are out try to get him out, and when he is out he goes in and the next man in goes out and goes in.

There are two men called umpires who stay all out all the time and they decide when the men who are in are out.

When both sides have been in and all the men have been out, and both sides have been out twice after all the men have been in, including those who are not out, that is the end of the game!

LOL.

That is funny shit. I am more confused now then I went in.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.